Check your account email address ×

hey faggot zambroski ....wanna get your mind blown?

f7ben

One morning we all log on and Frankie is posting about how his cousin and uncle shot and killed some alaska state troopers. A few minutes later Huzy logs on and informs us that the state trooper that Frankies uncle and cousin killed was his Brother in law .......that was some fucked up shit. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think I remember hearing about that....didn't those fucking Inuits shoot him in the back as he was leaving or something?

Brave little injuns! :lmao:

no , i dont think so

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

One morning we all log on and Frankie is posting about how his cousin and uncle shot and killed some alaska state troopers. A few minutes later Huzy logs on and informs us that the state trooper that Frankies uncle and cousin killed was his Brother in law .......that was some fucked up shit. 

I can remember Frankie and Don going back and forth about it for a while. Didn't they end up working it out?

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Don still has all the legal dirt on Tom too.... :lol:

Neal

Hahaha.  Don was easily triggered.  He was fun to have around.  

The funnies part about the Me and Don thing is I am squeaky clean.  I've had 1 speeding ticket in my entire life for going 39 in a 35.  I'm sure lots here are the same way .  Don just thought he could get me worried by posting random BS about my secret past but there are no secrets anywhere. 

Either way I miss Don but I do get to see Neal thrash him of Facebook in front of all his friends..............on a regular basis by the way  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha.  Don was easily triggered.  He was fun to have around.  

The funnies part about the Me and Don thing is I am squeaky clean.  I've had 1 speeding ticket in my entire life for going 39 in a 35.  I'm sure lots here are the same way .  Don just thought he could get me worried by posting random BS about my secret past but there are no secrets anywhere. 

Either way I miss Don but I do get to see Neal thrash him of Facebook in front of all his friends..............on a regular basis by the way  

Faggot ass Preston tried the same shit with me ...claiming he knew terrible things about me I wouldnt want the forum to know :lol: since I have never been in trouble and have never had anything happen to me that I didnt openly share on the forum I told him to fucking have at it and let it out. Fucking liar never mentioned a thing aside from "you're not worth it" like he actually had something he was keeping secret. I fucking hate liars 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Faggot ass Preston tried the same shit with me ...claiming he knew terrible things about me I wouldnt want the forum to know :lol: since I have never been in trouble and have never had anything happen to me that I didnt openly share on the forum I told him to fucking have at it and let it out. Fucking liar never mentioned a thing aside from "you're not worth it" like he actually had something he was keeping secret. I fucking hate liars 

Yea, that was strange.  I never figured out what went down between the two of you.  I think it's best I don't know but from the sounds of it there wasn't much there.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Yea, that was strange.  I never figured out what went down between the two of you.  I think it's best I don't know but from the sounds of it there wasn't much there.  

I was always nice to the kid .....I could tell he had thin skin and I knew he wasnt too bright. He could dish it out and when you give some back he would just escalate shit until it wasnt funny anymore. Either way .....no sweat off my back. I worked with a childhood friend of his for about 5 years. I've heard more idiotic stories about that kid than I can recount :lol: I had the decency to keep them all to myself though