Check your account email address ×

The Trump Rule

Yes I still get right wing e-mails :lol::lol:

It all makes sense to me, and I would find it hard for anyone regardless of political persuasion who could make any kind of sensible argument to not want this to happen.

Please forward this to 20 People on your email list and hope it covers the entire USA Population

The Trump Rule

This makes way too much sense not to be passed on.  But at least we can make our wishes known and hope.  I’m with Trump on this one.

Trump is asking everyone to forward this email to a minimum of 20 people, and to ask each of those to do likewise.  In three days, most people in the United States will have the message.  This is an idea that should be passed around, regardless of political party.

The TRUMP Rule

Congressional Reform Act of 2017

1. No Tenure /

No Pension.

A Congressman / woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office.

2. Congress (past, present, & future) participates in Social Security.

All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people.

It may not be used for any other purpose.

3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.

4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of

CPI or 3%.

5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.

6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.

7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 7/1/17.

The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women. Congress made all these contracts for themselves.

Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators should serve their term(s), then go home and go back

to work.

If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people, then it will only take three days for most people in the U.S to receive the message.

It's time!

THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!

Pass it on. Let's drain the swamp

• Platinum Contributing Member

Mouthbreather material :lol: 

Meanwhile Dump is bilking the taxpayers out of millions by using his own for profit properties for official businesss, relaxation, destinations, and meetings :lol: Which Dump Rule is that? 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

cool, except I have a question about number 5. don't they already participate in the same healthcare system as most americans? :dunno:

you mean theres not some magical health plan for them thats free and covers everything

I shake my head at the right when it comes to that piece considering Obamacare required them to buy through the exchange which was the right thing to do.  I do think the one place that they went wrong was allowing it to be a DC exchange rather than one in their home state.  there are far less chocies in most state plans than the DC one.  

26 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you mean theres not some magical health plan for them thats free and covers everything

I shake my head at the right when it comes to that piece considering Obamacare required them to buy through the exchange which was the right thing to do.  I do think the one place that they went wrong was allowing it to be a DC exchange rather than one in their home state.  there are far less chocies in most state plans than the DC one.  

:lol:

exactly

55 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so basically more disinformation to rile the base. 

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This was attributed to Warren Buffet. It's been denied for a while.

FFS.

The “proposed 28th Amendment” to the U.S. Constitution outlined above (now circulated in modified form as the “Congressional Reform Act of 2017”) is several years old, has nothing to do with American business magnate Warren Buffett, and has not been proposed or submitted by any member of the U.S. Congress.

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

so basically more disinformation to rile the base. 

no worse than the left wing disinformation,  anyone who buys into the memes and chain emails should really just off themselves and make the world a better place.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no worse than the left wing disinformation,  anyone who buys into the memes and chain emails should really just off themselves and make the world a better place.  

1250 :snack:

:lol: