Check your account email address ×

Canada's Trudeau warns against entering country 'irregularly'

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol:  More winning.  

https://ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/idCAKCN1B00M9-OCATP

MONTREAL (Reuters) - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who once took to Twitter to welcome Syrian refugees into the country, said on Sunday that there would be "no advantage" to entering "irregularly."

"Canada is an opening and welcoming society," he told reporters in Montreal following talks with Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar. "But let me be clear. We are also a country of laws. Entering Canada irregularly is not an advantage. There are rigorous immigration and customs rules that will be followed. Make no mistake."

Earlier this week, government statistics showed the number of migrants illegally crossing the border into Canada from the United States more than tripled in July. 

More than 3,100 people walked across the border illegally in July to file refugee claims and were arrested, up from 884 in June, the federal government said.

Sorry.   Repost of Ben's thread "Fucking Faggot Ass Canadian Hypocrites."   :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sorry.   Repost of Ben's thread "Fucking Faggot Ass Canadian Hypocrites."   :lol:  

Canadian officials have gone to Florida to try to correct all the wrong information being given out on social media about traveling to Canada illegally. 

Who would have thought that the USA would be our biggest problem for illegals entering Canada

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Canadian officials have gone to Florida to try to correct all the wrong information being given out on social media about traveling to Canada illegally. 

Who would have thought that the USA would be our biggest problem for illegals entering Canada

And it doesn't even scratch the surface of what the USA is faced with.

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I think we should give them rides to the Canadian border. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Huh? Where else would they come from? It's a long undefended border that's easier than the swim. 

Looks like good times for immigration lawyers. 

2 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Huh? Where else would they come from? It's a long undefended border that's easier than the swim. 

Looks like good times for immigration lawyers. 

I doubt there is one American that understands why anyone would want to leave USA for CAnada.  RR there are many ways to come to Canada MANY

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  More winning.  

https://ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/idCAKCN1B00M9-OCATP

MONTREAL (Reuters) - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who once took to Twitter to welcome Syrian refugees into the country, said on Sunday that there would be "no advantage" to entering "irregularly."

"Canada is an opening and welcoming society," he told reporters in Montreal following talks with Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar. "But let me be clear. We are also a country of laws. Entering Canada irregularly is not an advantage. There are rigorous immigration and customs rules that will be followed. Make no mistake."

Earlier this week, government statistics showed the number of migrants illegally crossing the border into Canada from the United States more than tripled in July. 

More than 3,100 people walked across the border illegally in July to file refugee claims and were arrested, up from 884 in June, the federal government said.

It's true. We may have free healthcare but we have a shortage of toilet paper. We can't handle a large amount of irregular refugees. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's true. We may have free healthcare but we have a shortage of toilet paper. We can't handle a large amount of irregular refugees. 

:lol:  

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You've got a shortage of something alright! You guys went from ridiculing us here for not taking more in to now starting to apply the brakes yourselves. You have a big country with a tiny population...you have room so take them in 

13 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Good illustration of just how fucking dumb that fucking clown is :guzzle: he actually thinks it's free 

Its free in the sense of no matter how much you make or don't make you are covered,  no matter what is wrong with you you are covered.  If you don't have a job you are covered.

There is NO Deductible

49 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I doubt there is one American that understands why anyone would want to leave USA for CAnada.  RR there are many ways to come to Canada MANY

I have no issue with Canada and could live there. I think most of the criticism is just kidding around. I've spent a bit of time in Windsor and Toronto and it's not much different than the USA.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I have no issue with Canada and could live there. I think most of the criticism is just kidding around. I've spent a bit of time in Windsor and Toronto and it's not much different than the USA.

Less fat people

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Its free in the sense of no matter how much you make or don't make you are covered,  no matter what is wrong with you you are covered.  If you don't have a job you are covered.

There is NO Deductible

Someone is paying for it so its not free to them.  

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Momo is on government assistants so its not him paying

Reality is everyone is still paying for it just thru different methods.   Mainly more expensive goods and services.  

Edited by Highmark

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

There is NO Deductible

Yes, but you need a health card.  How many illegals consume our HC?