Check your account email address ×

Corker: Trump hasn't demonstrated the stability or competence to be successful

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Julian Assange

Bernstein is a left wing hack who an hardly contain his contempt for any one close to the center and wont even try to hide his distain for any ne on the right.

so again shocker you opened your mouth and  enjoyed the load he gave you then ran to the forums to brag about how yummy it was  

bernstein a left wing hack? your credibility just flew out the window. 

I think for the mean time we are better off with Trump not accomplishing anything. things are moving along just fine, we dont need to fuck that up. Pence is who I am worried about. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think for the mean time we are better off with Trump not accomplishing anything. things are moving along just fine, we dont need to fuck that up. Pence is who I am worried about. 

Pence is the establishment. I'm with you brother. 

Just now, bussman said:

Pence is the establishment. I'm with you brother. 

Being in Indiana we got a taste of Pence. He is a fucktard of the highest order. And this is a red state who loves them some republican fucktard. Pence would most likely not have won re-election. Why Trump picked him is beyond me. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

highmark is working overtime i see. trying to hard to legitimize his trump vote has turned into a part time job. 

No he is just illustrating what a massive gaggle of cunts you and your ilk really are.

• Platinum Contributing Member

All Jimmy is justifying is Dump vote also.  Zero fucking respect for anyone who continues to support Dump.or,did to begin with.  Complete fucking idiots :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Am doing Jimmy is justifying is Dump vote also.  Zero fucking respect for anyone who continues to support Dump.or,did to begin with.  Complete fucking idiots :lol: 

Honest question.  Why would anybody even want your respect? 

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Being in Indiana we got a taste of Pence. He is a fucktard of the highest order. And this is a red state who loves them some republican fucktard. Pence would most likely not have won re-election. Why Trump picked him is beyond me. 

anothger example of Trumps poor decision making with whom he surrounds himself with.  not sure who disgusts me more Pence or Sessions.  

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

He's going to just up and rage quit one day and pence will be president.

I have had a few Trump voters tell me they think that is what's going to happen, I think his ego is way too big to quit.

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

He needed a meathead who will always look at him adoringly.

Image result for pence looks at trump adoringly