Check your account email address ×

Corker: Trump hasn't demonstrated the stability or competence to be successful

:lol:

All that time wasted on "Russia" and this Nazi/racist thing was under their nose the whole time.  Eight years of calling everyone a racist and somebody decided "RUSSIA!" Was a good switch up. :lmao:

so.....THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!  THIS WILL FOR SURE LEAD TO SOMETHING!!!

And it was IceCunt that was the magnacoaster douche?  HOLY SHIT!  Pieces are all coming together.  I see AFJ and MC aka, they crying game brothers, are here to spout some tears also!

Libs losing it....a sign all is still well.

:bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

hey cum breath are you going to honestly sit there and try to tell me you think Bernstein is a non bias reporter ?

Obviously he does he thinks CNN is fair and balanced also :lol: 

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That's pretty clever, but $8.99 for the New Yorker!? 

:lol: it is THEEEE. "Go to" publication for the want-to-be elitist.  None of them actually buy it though, they can't afford it.  Besides, it's got long and complicated words that clearly, the "intellectually elite" in here would need a cheat sheet and a tutor to comprehend.

But look at the cover! :lol:

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All that time wasted on "Russia" and this Nazi/racist thing was under their nose the whole time.  Eight years of calling everyone a racist and somebody decided "RUSSIA!" Was a good switch up. :lmao:

And it was IceCunt that was the magnacoaster douche?  HOLY SHIT!  Pieces are all coming together.  I see AFJ and MC aka, they crying game brothers, are here to spout some tears also!

quack quack quack

lol

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: it is THEEEE. "Go to" publication for the want-to-be elitist.  None of them actually buy it though, they can't afford it.  Besides, it's got long and complicated words that clearly, the "intellectually elite" in here would need a cheat sheet and a tutor to comprehend.

But look at the cover! :lol:

The actual intellectual elite read THEEE Atlantic anyways. Actually, David Fromm is pretty good though. I like his work. My kind of conservative. No flash just reasonable. 

26 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The actual intellectual elite read THEEE Atlantic anyways. Actually, David Fromm is pretty good though. I like his work. My kind of conservative. No flash just reasonable. 

It's Frum and speaks volumes you like the guy and think he is a conservative :lol: 

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Bob Corker is real far from a lib losing it, Corker was on Trump's short list for VP (Corker removed himself) he was being considered for SoS, and he has been a Trump supporter, so with that in mind do you agree or disagree with Senator Corker's comments on the president's stability and competence?

"The President has not yet been able to demonstrate the stability nor some of the competence that he needs to demonstrate in order to be successful," Corker said, according to a video posted by local news website Nooga.com.

"He has not demonstrated that he understands what has made this nation great and what it is today, and he's got to demonstrate the characteristics of a president who understands that," Corker added.

Trump doesn't fit into the mold that most establishment politicians want him to. He doesn't care about optics, he cares more about doing what he thinks is right. Personally, I care more about what he does to make this country better. Have you seen what he's been doing with the VA, easing regulations, immigration, etc? These are the kind of results I'm looking for, and could care less about the endless whining from the left and CNN.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Trump doesn't fit into the mold that most establishment politicians want him to. He doesn't care about optics, he cares more about doing what he thinks is right. Personally, I care more about what he does to make this country better. Have you seen what he's been doing with the VA, easing regulations, immigration, etc? These are the kind of results I'm looking for, and could care less about the endless whining from the left and CNN.

:lmao: Edmomo - Dump cares about optics more than anyone - that's why he freaks out when things don't go his way.  You're rhetoric is unfounded wishful thinking that makes you a complete fucking moron 👍

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Edmomo - Dump cares about optics more than anyone - that's why he freaks out when things don't go his way.  You're rhetoric is unfounded wishful thinking that makes you a complete fucking moron 👍

Do this country a favor and go play in traffic. Your candidate was a turd...own it. 👍

26 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Bob Corker is real far from a lib losing it, Corker was on Trump's short list for VP (Corker removed himself) he was being considered for SoS, and he has been a Trump supporter, so with that in mind do you agree or disagree with Senator Corker's comments on the president's stability and competence?

I wasn't refering to Corker in my comment.  But, to answer your question, I can agree with his first statement, but not entirely.  I believe every flaw or mistep is being magnified to the point of lies by the media and the left.  As far as "not understanding what made America great"...what a load of shit.  That's some self serving sound bite crap material that every politician will use. I'd like to ask Corker EXACTLY what he meant by that and what HE thinks made America great...in a closed room and then start rebutting his answers.  To add to this, I think Trump goofed it last week and the DC establishment is gaining ground from it.  Although his comments were correct.  BOTH sides caused this crap.  His problem with it was timing.  He's making a needed correction back towards the middle right, but he's making it too fast.  Keep pushing it too hard and it'll back fire.  Obama did a good job at creating a movembet to the left...but did it over 8 years.  Trump cannot make the necessary corrections over 8 months.  If he keeps pushing, he's gonna be losing more R-Support....who would love to have Pence as their man anyway.  

And Corker's new fame? I mean come on.  The Dems bashed Corker last week for the ACA shit...now, he's their messia for speaking out vaguely against Trump.  Funny as shit to me.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

just admit it already. trump is unfit. it's ok. everyone makes big mistakes. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

He's going to just up and rage quit one day and pence will be president.

Good thing you stood on the sidelines and pouted like a child, eh.. :lol: 

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

trump and an unfortunate few of his followers will be the last people to realize that he's fucked in the head. 

:lol:. Awesomeness in irony!!!  Well done!!!!

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

just admit it already. trump is unfit. it's ok. everyone makes big mistakes. 

Just because you and most of your party's fans have given up in your life, doesn't mean everyone else has to.  We're seeing financial success and growth we should have been seeing 4 years ago.  And if the obstructionist would knock off their petty idiocy. We'd see much more...but they (you) can't have that....cuz lets face it, most of you can't figure out how to be successful if it was brought to you.  And further American success under Trump really put the Dems to sleep.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Good thing you stood on the sidelines and pouted like a child, eh.. :lol: 

Fuck off corky, this is the best possible outcome. Dem party is completely tone deaf and still struggling to be relevant, and Republicans are letting Trump fuck their party up pretty good. 

So yeah, it's a good thing for America that Hillary lost. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Fuck off corky, this is the best possible outcome. Dem party is completely tone deaf and still struggling to be relevant, and Republicans are letting Trump fuck their party up pretty good. 

So yeah, it's a good thing for America that Hillary lost. 

"Fuck off Corky".

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

who is a non biased reporter? 

Julian Assange

Bernstein is a left wing hack who an hardly contain his contempt for any one close to the center and wont even try to hide his distain for any ne on the right.

so again shocker you opened your mouth and  enjoyed the load he gave you then ran to the forums to brag about how yummy it was