Check your account email address ×

Corker: Trump hasn't demonstrated the stability or competence to be successful

25 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

It's more the Federal Reserve economy than an Obama economy as monetary policy played the largest roll in creating it. 

But it sure as shit ain't a Trump economy. 

No quantitative easing and still gowing, no doubt the deregulation positive consumer confidence has nothing at all to with Trump :lmao: 

17 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No quantitative easing and still gowing, no doubt the deregulation positive consumer confidence has nothing at all to with Trump :lmao: 

But his words hurt their feelings. That's much more important. 

39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and who managed and worked with the federal reserve to implement the monetary policy?

The Fed is "independent". They don't answer to "0" or Donny Ego. But you know that so stop being a hack. 

2 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Hot air is all Trump has added To the economy. 

That same hot air has caused a huge reduction of folks coming across the southern border. So I'm good with it. You don't like Trump...we get it. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What's fascist characteristic does antifa display, specifically?

Repression of free speech is a big one :guzzle: like seriously you are a fascist clown and don't even know it 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

That started under Obama as well

That same hot air has caused a lot of establishment politicians in Washington to be uncomfortable. I'm good with that too. You'll give Trump no credit...we get it.

:bc: 

10 hours ago, Momorider said:

Repression of free speech is a big one :guzzle: like seriously you are a fascist clown and don't even know it 

Antifa isn't the government.

The first amendment guarantees protection from government action against you for your speech.

It doesn't guarantee you won't get your face caved in for being Nazi scum like you. 

43 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The first amendment guarantees protection from government action against you for your speech.

It doesn't guarantee you won't get your face caved in for being Nazi scum like you. 

Werd. Momo is straight up a bigoted Nazi sympathizer. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

For sure. Bigger than Trump even. :snack:

Way biglyer. I get people who feel disenfranchised and blame people of color. I don't agree, but I get it. Momo, however, is just straight unadulterated bigot. Him and zoso are too peas in a pod. Funny how much they hated each other...

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Way biglyer. I get people who feel disenfranchised and blame people of color. I don't agree, but I get it. Momo, however, is just straight unadulterated bigot. Him and zoso are too peas in a pod. Funny how much they hated each other...

Yup, those two are always quick with the racial slurs. 

But they'll deny being white supremacists. And then say all sorts of repugnant racist shit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yup, those two are always quick with the racial slurs. 

But they'll deny being white supremacists. And then say all sorts of repugnant racist shit.

That's most of the forum - including .7 Momo 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Not an argument NeoFascistHimmlerStoner :guzzle: