Check your account email address ×

Sad!

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

No...Stupid is posting your work profile pic on this forum. Now that's stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Derp derp derp

Or some bushy haired pussy with transition glasses on a jet ski :lol: 

IMG_3368.JPG

19 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

No...Stupid is posting your work profile pic on this forum. Now that's stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Derp derp derp

It's not the pics he posted of himself that are stupid.  Although if I looked like that I sure as fuck wouldn't have posted them.  It's the way he acts that makes [posting his pics and personal information so fucking stupid.  

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's not the pics he posted of himself that are stupid.  Although if I looked like that I sure as fuck wouldn't have posted them.  It's the way he acts that makes [posting his pics and personal information so fucking stupid.  

Agreed! He's frantically changing his work profile pic at this point probably. Still amazed he forgot about the beating he took from the "wrestling picture" he posted up a while back claiming it was him. Google Images said he was full of shit......shocker!

Goes around the forum calling people stupid and dumb yet....... :lol:

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Agreed! He's frantically changing his work profile pic at this point probably. Still amazed he forgot about the beating he took from the "wrestling picture" he posted up a while back claiming it was him. Google Images said he was full of shit......shocker!

Goes around the forum calling people stupid and dumb yet....... :lol:

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHIT!!!!!!

No fucking way!!!!!!  No way!!!!!!!  Well, it's believable...but still.  If idiocy has a face...well, it's clearly chinless too.  I'd pay to get that post of his "wrestling" pic.  

10 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Ok...i wanna know whats wrong with transition glasses :dunno:

:lol:

It means you're gay. I read it here on fsce, so it must be the truth. :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHIT!!!!!!

No fucking way!!!!!!  No way!!!!!!!  Well, it's believable...but still.  If idiocy has a face...well, it's clearly chinless too.  I'd pay to get that post of his "wrestling" pic.  

He got his ass handed to him passing that pic off as himself. Yet another lie from this clown

18 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Ok...i wanna know whats wrong with transition glasses :dunno:

:lol:

They are great when you go outside but look dumb as hell for 30 minutes when you come back in. But those are clearly sunglasses in the picture. :lol: 

53 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Is it true that George Washington Was a slave owner? We must denounce him and all he stood for.

I like how Trump lumped Jefferson and Washington in with Robert E Lee.  

The fucktard in chief rolls off the golf course to threaten war with two countries.  Makes 3 am false accusations against formers presidents, war heroes, allied leaders, China, Business leaders, pop stars etc.  Then claims the reason he didn't denounce Nazis imeadiately is because he needs all the facts before he makes a statement. 

It seems the only people he has trouble making a snap decision about are Nazis and Putin. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I like how Trump lumped Jefferson and Washington in with Robert E Lee.  

The fucktard in chief rolls off the golf course to threaten war with two countries.  Makes 3 am false accusations against formers presidents, war heroes, allied leaders, China, Business leaders, pop stars etc.  Then claims the reason he didn't denounce Nazis imeadiately is because he needs all the facts before he makes a statement. 

It seems the only people he has trouble making a snap decision about are Nazis and Putin. 

Jefferson owned slaves and Lee did not.....hmmmmm.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Someone sounds triggered.

They are getting worse since Russia is evaporating.  They've gone back to the old "stand by" "RACIST" name calling.  Meh...stale and weak.  From the minds of the same.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What does a picture of a chubby lesbian grinding her dog on a jet ski have to do with anything?

Don't let the pontoon boats and PWCs get you all worked up like that Lamar! There's a kayak in the pic to make you feel like you're clinging to your binky! Lashing out trying to white night for dipshitrider who disappeared suddenly:lol: 

By the way that dog ran the lake at 50mph or so sitting just like that! Labs are cool fucking dogs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Lil bit.

Mainecat claims we support nazis, and RevKevDiane thinks we want to dance on this poor womans grave.  It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.  And they wonder why Trump got elected. :lol: 

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Someone sounds triggered.

If you were unfortunate enough to read some of lil Momo's rants, you would understand. He has a number of fantasies that involve rising up and how much he'll enjoy putting Liberals down. He gets quite worked up. His keyboard is probably covered in drool by the time he is finished. 

Edited by revkevsdi

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you were unfortunate enough to read some of lil Momo's rants, you would understand. He has a number of fantasies that involve rising up and how much he'll enjoy putting Liberals down. He gets quite worked up. His keyboard is probably covered in drool by the time he is finished. 

So you admit he get's you triggered :thumb::lol: 

Don't feel bad you're in the same boat with Slope and MC and......

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

He's pretty active on the keyboard, no doubt there, but his perspective about the left in this country is spot on.  He's basically saying they've been threatening violence, and bringing it on Trump supporters.  Now some of the right wing wackos are fighting back.  WTF did they think would happen? :lol: 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Mainecat claims we support nazis, and RevKevDiane thinks we want to dance on this poor womans grave.  It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.  And they wonder why Trump got elected. :lol: 

They still don't understand.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Wreaks of desperation