Check your account email address ×

How long will it take for someone to show up LOL

27 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Anti trust laws have been around forever. 

Be hard pressed to argue that in this case.  Small cap private business.

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

what the fuck....who is this faggot now

:lol:

Who fucking knows.  Another contestant!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, f7ben said:

you being a non drinking little pussy wouldnt understand......but I'll explain anyway. 

YOU CANT DRINK 25 OR 30 CRAFT BEERS YOU FUCKING MORON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Got it?

:true:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

what the fuck....who is this faggot now

F7bignosebent. How ya doing?

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Be hard pressed to argue that in this case.  Small cap private business.

:lol:

Who fucking knows.  Another contestant!

? InBev, Coors, Kraft-Heinz. None are small caps. 

13 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

F7bignosebent. How ya doing?

? InBev, Coors, Kraft-Heinz. None are small caps. 

The companies they are buying are and I'm sure they are complying with all the laws.  There is no shortage of brew companies out there.  But that's not the argument here.

Just now, Zambroski said:

The companies they are buying are and I'm sure they are complying with all the laws.  There is no shortage of brew companies out there.  But that's not the argument here.

Yes, your argument was that governments should not get involved in the decisions around company mergers and aquisitions. When the truth is they always have. 

1 minute ago, The Rocket said:

Yes, your argument was that governments should not get involved in the decisions around company mergers and aquisitions. When the truth is they always have. 

It wasn't an "argument", it was a statement.  And I know what involvement is already there.  I want no more.  Fuck!  We already have a Slinger here!  Go next door....or back there.

It wasn't an "argument", it was a statement.  And I know what involvement is already there.  I want no more.  Fuck!  We already have a Slinger here!  Go next door....or back there.

You want no more?  You're okay with monopolies and oligarchies? :dunno: 

Awesome. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

For the sake of this "argument".  Yes.

Lovely. But thankfully a Republican from Ohio named Sherman wrote an anti trust law back in the late 1800s that was signed by a Republicam president. It's been used by the government to force the break up monopoly like companies such as Standard Oil, American Tobacco and AT&T. 

Edited by The Rocket

1 minute ago, The Rocket said:

Lovely. But thankfully a Republican from Ohio named Sherman wrote an anti trust law back in the late 1800s that was signed by a Republicam president. It's been used by the government to force the break up monopolies like Standard Oil, American Tobacco and AT&T. 

Cool story!  Are you gonna be doing this a lot?  I've already paid for these courses.  Thanks, but I'm good.  We went from micro brews being bought out to anti-trust laws for fortune 100's for your little "debate".   :wall:

But look how smart you appear!!!! :lol: It's Friday nut-face.  Take a break from being pompous little shit and have a drink.  

Cool story!  Are you gonna be doing this a lot?  I've already paid for these courses.  Thanks, but I'm good.  We went from micro brews being bought out to anti-trust laws for fortune 100's for your little "debate".   :wall:

But look how smart you appear!!!! :lol: It's Friday nut-face.  Take a break from being pompous little shit and have a drink.  

You should ask for your $ back. :lol: 

1 hour ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Put it all in front with price tags on it, thievery will ensue in the dark and your headache will be gone by the morning.

I put a bunch of junk out on the edge of the lawn earlier this summer.  I mean true junk.  Garden hoses that would  crack when you bend them, plastic garbage cans with worn out bottoms, a whole big ass pile of pressboard shelves from closets, etc.  Put it on CL free and almost all the shit was gone before sundown.  I probably had more traffic than some garage sales.

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

you being a non drinking little pussy wouldnt understand......but I'll explain anyway. 

YOU CANT DRINK 25 OR 30 CRAFT BEERS YOU FUCKING MORON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Got it?

I drink plenty of beer, you scrawny little pussy

I don't just craft beer.  Coors light is shit beer, and for faggots.  No wonder you like it so much !!!!!!!!1!1!111!!!!! 

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Red Rat?:lol:

Red Runt 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I drink plenty of beer, you scrawny little pussy

I don't just craft beer.  Coors light is shit beer, and for faggots.  No wonder you like it so much !!!!!!!!1!1!111!!!!! 

Red Runt 

As I recall you drink pussy ass fruit beers and shit :lol: 

7 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I put a bunch of junk out on the edge of the lawn earlier this summer.  I mean true junk.  Garden hoses that would  crack when you bend them, plastic garbage cans with worn out bottoms, a whole big ass pile of pressboard shelves from closets, etc.  Put it on CL free and almost all the shit was gone before sundown.  I probably had more traffic than some garage sales.

One mans trash....  It's the same way here.  You can't drive by broken down busted up shit twice before somebody is out there pilfering through it.  One guy put a shit load of old busted up vinyl siding out by the road a few weeks back.  I'll be damned if some guy wasn't loading it up the next day.

I'll load up shit to go to the dump or, as they call it here, the "materials reclamation center". :lol: It's kind of a dump and a goodwill center all in one.  Nicest "DUMP" I've ever seen!  Anyway, I just wanna toss this this and they have me put it off to the side because "somebody can use it". :dunno:  Fine by me.