Check your account email address ×

1 million new jobs in Trumps first 6 months

41 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well let me tell you something. if I were in your shoes and could get more customers, resulting in much more pay, I wouldn't be waiting around for a regulation to drop to do so. I'd get a loan or something and going by what you've been indicating, it wouldn't take long to pay it back.

what would your 2 new hires bring to the table?

You gonna put up your home for collateral like most small businesses have to?

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

As a small business owner/operator, Its going to help,  actually allow me to increase my business. Over the past 15 years of owning it I have chosen to stop doing very profitable things due to government regulations that would take away from the profitability. It got to the point that I downscaled by a minimum of 75% over the past 6-8 years.

Seriously tell us one of the regulations that caused you to scale back, also wouldn't these regulations not apply to your competition?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

well let me tell you something. if I were in your shoes and could get more customers, resulting in much more pay, I wouldn't be waiting around for a regulation to drop to do so. I'd get a loan or something and going by what you've been indicating, it wouldn't take long to pay it back.

First off,  I don't need you to tell me anything,  you obviously work for the man and have absolutely zero concept of how a small business runs or what a small business owner would have to deal with..

I don't need to go get a loan, I have cash on hand..

Your scenario sounds so glorious and easy, right bud? No worries at all, you have it all planned out perfectly,..

1, Get a loan..

2, send employee to class to get trained and licensed 

3, drop 10k of the loan on a rig to send employee out in to make you 30k

4, employee has to follow a very strict schedule as it is detrimental to the business,.. He has to be there, since he is the only one licensed

5, all good for a month

6, employee starts showing up late and calling in after payday, screwing up schedule 

7, employee now wants a weekend off to hang his girlfriend who is off to the jersey shore for the weekend

8, employee doesn't show up Monday or Tuesday for work,..won't return calls, is a no call no show..

9, after a week of no contact employee shows up at work, you have been receiving calls from customers all week complaining, are a week behind, have product and equipment that all have bills, you are pissed,  lay into said employee,  he walks..

10, employee is now collecting unenjoyment the rest of the summer,  you now have a huge loan to repay, products and equipment sitting that just costing you money..Stress levels through the roof, and as the owner you can't do a fucking thing with it.. 

11, you did have an option though,  let said employee do what he wants when he wants because he knows he has you by the short hairs and can do what ever when ever.so basically run the company you own the way he wants..

And here is the whole sad sad thing about our wonderful regulations your fucking stupid fucking ass thinks are all wonderful and glorious .. You can do what I do without a care in the world, no fines, zero regulation,  zero books, zero, Nadal, nothing..walk into the home Depot, but the same product as me, same equipment,  use it at your house all day everyday,  But because I have a EIN # and am a registered business I'm fucked by the government.. And I actually know how to properly use product because it will benefit all aspects of my business used properly.. One adding to my reputation and work..

All this over a bag of Scott's weed-n-feed or a gallon jug of round-up..thanks EPA!!:finger:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Seriously tell us one of the regulations that caused you to scale back, also wouldn't these regulations not apply to your competition?

Go buy a gallon of round up at the home Depot you fucking dumb fucking dolt and go spray it infront of a Dec officer, report back

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Go buy a gallon of round up at the home Depot you fucking dumb fucking dolt and go spray it infront of a Dec officer, report back

Just saw your post to slinger.

In any event the regs apply to your competition, my lawn service company doesn't seem to have a problem with the regs.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Just saw your post to slinger.

In any event the regs apply to your competition, my lawn service company doesn't seem to have a problem with the regs.

I should have added... And get paid for it..

Ask the kid to see his license,.. I bet his truck has placards but he doesn't.. Then call the epa and report please..do you use trugreen??

37 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Not everyone works in a union environment where everyone's wages are mandated to be the same.  That my friend is real competition.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Ask the kid to see his license,.. I bet his truck has placards but he doesn't.. Then call the epa and report please..do you use trugreen??

No I use a local family operated company that has about 5 trucks on the street, the guy who does my house has been with the outfit for about 15 years and is in his mid 50's. They use all dry fertilizer, I use there spring, early summer, summer, and fall program and also have them do grub prevention. I have about an acre of grass and quite frankly it costs me more to the treatments myself than it does to hire them.

I'm sure you know that most of these regulations are put in place by the lobbying efforts of corps like Trugreen in order to hurt the small guy, fuck Trugreen!

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not everyone works in a union environment where everyone's wages are mandated to be the same.  That my friend is real competition.

The market is the competition, union or non-union makes no difference as some asshole business owner is always willing to give his companies services away, good businesses suffer these fools till they go tits up...unfortunately the supply of stupid small business people is endless :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No I use a local family operated company that has about 5 trucks on the street, the guy who does my house has been with the outfit for about 15 years and is in his mid 50's. They use all dry fertilizer, I use there spring, early summer, summer, and fall program and also have them do grub prevention. I have about an acre of grass and quite frankly it costs me more to the treatments myself than it does to hire them.

I'm sure you know that most of these regulations are put in place by the lobbying efforts of corps like Trugreen in order to hurt the small guy, fuck Trugreen!

As you can tell I have been through this and so have a lot of my friends from my first job..I get pulled over a few times a year,..God forbid you don't have a gas can strapped down...

@Snoslinger,  you strap your 5gal gas can down in your ride when you go to fill it up everytime?? It's a fine for me even though I have a welded metal box custom fit to my cans.. Thanks epa for fucking the small business man!!

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Since the you're so much  smarter than  the typical business man, I eagerly await your new business venture where you'll pay a livable wage , benefits, pension and paid time off for protesting,  

untill then ,  STFU ,you know nothing about starting, running or financing a business, 

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

First off,  I don't need you to tell me anything,  you obviously work for the man and have absolutely zero concept of how a small business runs or what a small business owner would have to deal with..

Your scenario sounds so glorious and easy, right bud? No worries at all, you have it all planned out perfectly,..

1, Get a loan..

4, employee has to follow a very strict schedule as it is detrimental to the business,.. He has to be there, since he is the only one licensed

5, all good for a month

6, employee starts showing up late and calling in after payday, screwing up schedule 

7, employee now wants a weekend off to hang his girlfriend who is off to the jersey shore for the weekend

8, employee doesn't show up Monday or Tuesday for work,..won't return calls, is a no call no show..

9, after a week of no contact employee shows up at work, you have been receiving calls from customers all week complaining, are a week behind, have product and equipment that all have bills, you are pissed,  lay into said employee,  he walks..

10, employee is now collecting unenjoyment the rest of the summer,  you now have a huge loan to repay, products and equipment sitting that just costing you money..Stress levels through the roof, and as the owner you can't do a fucking thing with it.. 

11, you did have an option though,  let said employee do what he wants when he wants because he knows he has you by the short hairs and can do what ever when ever.so basically run the company you own the way he wants..

And here is the whole sad sad thing about our wonderful regulations your fucking stupid fucking ass thinks are all wonderful and glorious .. You can do what I do without a care in the world, no fines, zero regulation,  zero books, zero, Nadal, nothing..walk into the home Depot, but the same product as me, same equipment,  use it at your house all day everyday,  But because I have a EIN # and am a registered business I'm fucked by the government.. And I actually know how to properly use product because it will benefit all aspects of my business used properly.. One adding to my reputation and work..

All this over a bag of Scott's weed-n-feed or a gallon jug of round-up..thanks EPA!!:finger:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

As you can tell I have been through this and so have a lot of my friends from my first job..I get pulled over a few times a year,..God forbid you don't have a gas can strapped down...

@Snoslinger,  you strap your 5gal gas can down in your ride when you go to fill it up everytime?? It's a fine for me even though I have a welded metal box custom fit to my cans.. Thanks epa for fucking the small business man!!

You own a lawn care business and you're bitching about regulation?  Kudos to you for being a business owner but my dad also owned a lawn spraying business and most of what you're spewing is over the top partisan bullshit.  Suck it up buttercup :bc: 

The U.S. added 2.2 million jobs in 2016, on top of 2.7 million jobs gained in 2015, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In fact, there has been growth of at least 2 million jobs in each of President Obama’s last six years in office, and there have been 75 consecutive months of jobs growth, a modern-day record.

https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/money/4636761/jobs-barack-obama-presidency/%3fsource=dam

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The U.S. added 2.2 million jobs in 2016, on top of 2.7 million jobs gained in 2015, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In fact, there has been growth of at least 2 million jobs in each of President Obama’s last six years in office, and there have been 75 consecutive months of jobs growth, a modern-day record.

https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/money/4636761/jobs-barack-obama-presidency/%3fsource=dam

Remember That Paul Harvey radio show?  Remember his tag line?

That.

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yeah but those numbers and growth are different....:snack:

Were you around or do you recall how many times Obama's economic numbers were ridiculed and called fake on here? :lol: Now look at the fuckers - even though the current numbers are all because if Obama - suddenly they are real and mean something... :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah but those numbers and growth are different....:snack:

Were you around or do you recall how many times Obama's economic numbers were ridiculed and called fake on here? :lol: Now look at the fuckers - even though the current numbers are all because if Obama - suddenly they are real and mean something... :lmao: 

Explain the economic growth cycle over Obama's eight.  You can do that, right.  Just use job numbers.  Make it simple.

You can't cuz you don't know how it works.:lol:

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You own a lawn care business and you're bitching about regulation?  Kudos to you for being a business owner but my dad also owned a lawn spraying business and most of what you're spewing is over the top partisan bullshit.  Suck it up buttercup :bc: 

Yeah, your dad owned one, 30years ago..before regulations..  I'm good, nothing to suck up,..I'm happy,  still get a killer tan, average $120-150/hr, zero overhead, zero employee head aches,..cash on hand

My kids will take it over in 3 years,  get licensed themselves,  the set up is here, they just need to run it, get accounts, and maintain the strong work ethic that they already have..sophomore in high-school pulling in 50-75k a year is my daughters goal..

10 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, your dad owned one, 30years ago..before regulations..  I'm good, nothing to suck up,..I'm happy,  still get a killer tan, average $120-150/hr, zero overhead, zero employee head aches,..cash on hand

My kids will take it over in 3 years,  get licensed themselves,  the set up is here, they just need to run it, get accounts, and maintain the strong work ethic that they already have..sophomore in high-school pulling in 50-75k a year is my daughters goal..

Actually he owned it after he retired and recently sold it for a nice profit :bc: 

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You gonna put up your home for collateral like most small businesses have to?

if i saw the demand for my product, and i wanted to expand business, absoutely. 

10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

1, Get a loan..

5, all good for a month

dude, i think you need reminded of the subject matter and the question. i asked you to show me how regulation cuts equates to more hiring. you haven't done that. all you've done is gripe about the regulations and employee problems. it sounds to me like you could expand your business but don't want to? what makes you think i think all regulations are "wonderful and glorious"? i'm sure there are a few regulations that could be reeled in a little bit bot overall, i put more faith in what the experts think need regulating than a bunch of hooligans without a clue.

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

your competition has to follow the same rules and regulations you do. if you have the demand, and want to expand your business, i don't see how regulations are preventing you from doing that. 

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

your competition has to follow the same rules and regulations you do. if you have the demand, and want to expand your business, i don't see how regulations are preventing you from doing that. 

He's basically bitching about having to take a test to spray chemicals and follow a few simple rules......so you know the shit doesn't end up where it's not suppose too.  

Unbelievable (but not really).  Two Carnac site libs that are employed and receive pay and bennies from somebody else telling business owners what and how to be concerned.  I mean....wow.   Smaller scale but still, Obama led the largest employment exodus out of the country but, meh......him and his regs were really good!   :lol:

And fucking SeRena!!!! :lmao: "My daddy owned the same shit as you when I was growing up....IT'S THE SAME!!!!" :lol: Is there any wonder people think liberals would best serve the rest of us as fertilizer?  But the real question is, what would/could use them as food?  It's tainted poison.  I think the carcases should be burned.