Check your account email address ×

1 million new jobs in Trumps first 6 months

let me give you a little hint as to what is going to happen here rigidhead. all the money saved from any regulation cutsis going to go into the pockets of the business owners. many big businesses are already swimming in cash, so what makes you think a little more is going to do anything? think they'll hire people to stand around? furthermore, the local environments will end up taking a hit, and you, the tax payer, will feel the effects. not the business owner. either with the mess that's left behind, or the tax dollars to clean it up.

what is going to create more jobs is demand. demand from the middle class, as they are the larger volume of people. continually giving more money to the top is not doing a fucking thing except making them wealthier. trickle-down is a major sham and the sooner you realize that, the better.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

let me give you a little hint as to what is going to happen here rigidhead. all the money saved from any regulation cutsis going to go into the pockets of the business owners. many big businesses are already swimming in cash, so what makes you think a little more is going to do anything? think they'll hire people to stand around? furthermore, the local environments will end up taking a hit, and you, the tax payer, will feel the effects. not the business owner. either with the mess that's left behind, or the tax dollars to clean it up.

what is going to create more jobs is demand. demand from the middle class, as they are the larger volume of people. continually giving more money to the top is not doing a fucking thing except making them wealthier. trickle-down is a major sham and the sooner you realize that, the better.

No,

Businesses will spend money to make money and everyone benefits.  If governments make it to hard for them, they will simply go somewhere else and everyone loses.  It's not really that complicated.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No,

Businesses will spend money to make money and everyone benefits.  If governments make it to hard for them, they will simply go somewhere else and everyone loses.  It's not really that complicated.

Easy as pie. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

As a small business owner/operator, Its going to help,  actually allow me to increase my business. Over the past 15 years of owning it I have chosen to stop doing very profitable things due to government regulations that would take away from the profitability. It got to the point that I downscaled by a minimum of 75% over the past 6-8 years.

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No,

so most businesses can offshore jobs overseas? regulations don't really have shit to do with those decisions - it's the cheap ass labor and other things. I'm talking about middle size widget makers scattered throughout the US. they'll expand and hire more people when they see the demand for more widgets.

Edited by Snoslinger

33 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

As a small business owner/operator, Its going to help,  actually allow me to increase my business. Over the past 15 years of owning it I have chosen to stop doing very profitable things due to government regulations that would take away from the profitability. It got to the point that I downscaled by a minimum of 75% over the past 6-8 years.

what do you do? let's say a regulation gets cut, saving you $20000 a year. what are you going to do with that? hire someone to stand around?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

what do you do? let's say a regulation gets cut, saving you $20000 a year. what are you going to do with that? hire someone to stand around?

Smh :lol:

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

7 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Smh :lol:

Put em' on disability with Dumb Dave :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I would hire the 2 guys I had before, increase my business by 75% compared to the current, make 80k a season rather than the 15k I do now, go back to being legit and pay taxes, and just be an owner, not an owner/operator.:thumb:

Neat how it works,,ehh

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Put em' on disability with Dumb Dave :lol: 

Dude if I was on disability....I wouldnt be in youtube videos doing stupid shit on an atv. :bc:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I would hire the 2 guys I had before, increase my business by 75% compared to the current, make 80k a season rather than the 15k I do now, go back to being legit and pay taxes, and just be an owner, not an owner/operator.:thumb:

Neat how it works,,ehh

so what do you do? why don't you hire them now if your business will increase 75% and you'd make 80K? 15k? is that a joke?

Edited by Snoslinger

so what do you do? why don't you hire them now if your business will increase 75%? 15k? is that a joke?

Because of government regulations, I have to pay for their schooling, updates yearly for said employee, equipment inspections, log data, licensing.. its not worth it.. 

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Because of government regulations, I have to pay for their schooling, updates yearly for said employee, equipment inspections, log data, licensing.. its not worth it.. 

wtf? why can't you tell me what you do so I can see your customer base? you don't have to be specific.

you are so full of shit...

:lol:

haha,, yeah buddy.. no worries.. people here know I work a normal job as a sales rep for a company that sells commercial power equipment,  and own a seasonal business.. Hint..one coincides with the other.. I bet you can figure it out.. and 15k cash for 120-ish hours of run time a season aint bad homie..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

haha,, yeah buddy.. no worries.. people here know I work a normal job as a sales rep for a company that sells commercial power equipment,  and own a seasonal business.. Hint..one coincides with the other.. I bet you can figure it out.. and 15k cash for 120-ish hours of run time a season aint bad homie..

so your seasonal business customer base would increase if some of these regulations were cut?

so your seasonal business customer base would increase if some of these regulations were cut?

definitely, I sold all my accounts to a competitor..

and why do you need to pay for people's schooling?

Because the government requires it, or a 5k+ fine if you cannot produce the license and proof you are certified..

Got to go, Ill be back in 2 hours when I get done and cleaned up..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Because the government requires it, or a 5k+ fine if you cannot produce the license and proof you are certified..

well let me tell you something. if I were in your shoes and could get more customers, resulting in much more pay, I wouldn't be waiting around for a regulation to drop to do so. I'd get a loan or something and going by what you've been indicating, it wouldn't take long to pay it back.

what would your 2 new hires bring to the table?

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The competitor obviously never had to deal with all those pesky regulations.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

so most businesses can offshore jobs overseas? regulations don't really have shit to do with those decisions - it's the cheap ass labor and other things. I'm talking about middle size widget makers scattered throughout the US. they'll expand and hire more people when they see the demand for more widgets.

Are you not an engineer?  We always strive to make processes more cost efficient.  Most of the companies I work with, the labor cost account for less than 15% of the cost of selling goods.

Sure labor is a factor but its not the only one.  Many companies moving out of Ontario, labor costs are not the reason.