Check your account email address ×

The real John McCain

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I disagree.  He's just too old to be in public service anymore.  And he's seemingly forgotten why we shouldn't be waging war.  Which is astonishing to me.  What he did while in POW camps was truly heroic.  That cannot be taken away.

No Fear! You gotta love these pics!

Syria

Image result for mccain syria

Benghazi, with Christopher Stevens.

Image result for mccain benghazi

At anytime in those places the shit could have hit the fan, meanwhile McCain grins ear to ear :thumb: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

After his vote he told Chuck Shumer

"John McCain : "Lets see Donald Make America Great Again, now" as he laughs w Dems.Out, out ,out!!!"

WGAF.

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

McCain openly suppotered Hilary Clinton

fuck him.

Again...WGAF.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/06/magazine/when-hillary-and-donald-were-friends.html

IMG_3289.thumb.JPG.0676504b7c66416401e6bcc29271787e.JPG

Edited by Biggie Smails

17 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No Fear! You gotta love these pics!

Syria

Image result for mccain syria

Benghazi, with Christopher Stevens.

Image result for mccain benghazi

At anytime in those places the shit could have hit the fan, meanwhile McCain grins ear to ear :thumb: 

Can't disrespect that.  And the fact he never made up some lie about ever really being in any danger...because he actually was. Although...let's not pretend too much, it was safer than we'd like to believe.  

37 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You dont know  me or anything about me. But you run your trap because of a handfull of posts I made. 

For the record I served in the USMC. I went to boot camp June 92. I went to my final duty station February 1993, after finishing my MOS training. I was injured on a field shoot 6 weeks after arriving and was forced out on a medical discharge. 

Where did you serve??

regardless if this is true or not McCain is a piece of shit. He ran on Obamacare repeal and huddled with Democrats before and after voting to kill the Skinny Repeal. 

Fuck him and fuck you big mouth 

Ok...Marine huh?  How long you been waiting to break that out over somebody's nuts? :lol: Respect.  But you waited too long....although @xtralettucetomatoe580 Has been proding you pretty good.  So, well played.  He'll give you props too.  You were still a fucking LEG though...so don't get too cocky! :lmao:

:bc:

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

After his vote he told Chuck Shumer

"John McCain : "Lets see Donald Make America Great Again, now" as he laughs w Dems.Out, out ,out!!!"

Well, that's why he needs to go.  His vendetta has turned into party betrail.  Still, I wonder how much his brain cancer has caused his lapses in judgement. :dunno:

Now, Trump running his mouth about McCain's service was overboard ...even though McCain did shoot his off first.  Still, like I ask here when mouths runneth over, Hey Trump...when did you serve?

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You fucking retard... The Forrestal thing is a farce. The rest of it, a farce. You sit here and quote this shit like it is fact calling him a shitty pilot when the vast majority of it and the context is a lie. Let me ask you this... Where did you serve you? I have no respect for people who want to talk about people being bad soldiers/airmen/marines/etc when they didn't even fucking serve. Shut the fuck up lololol. What a moron. Go find some more youtube videos validating your opinion you brain dead fuck hahahaha. 

many of the vietnam era pilots were shitty pilots. they were shitty because of degraded training following the unraveling of fighter pilot training following the korean war. mac was a cocky fuck who enjoyed pushing it to the edge. imo a perfect candidate for a fighter jet. his career was over when the more advanced training techniques were implemented. there's been a lot of bullshit written about the man. but frankly i don't know if i could've endured what he went through and survived as intact. still, he never had the temperament to be president. 

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hell no Trump didn't serve and he knows more about ISIS than anybody....even the Generals! :nose:

Yeah.....SMH.  Billionaire crassness and arrogance in an Alpha.  I hope the boys in uniform have had a good sit down with him.  I believe they have.  And i also believe they really are the ones running strategy for the military show now.  Like it should be.

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You're mad and I'm :lol: 

Settle down spaz.  You're trying too hard to avoid full on panic.  

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

many of the vietnam era pilots were shitty pilots. they were shitty because of degraded training following the unraveling of fighter pilot training following the korean war. mac was a cocky fuck who enjoyed pushing it to the edge. imo a perfect candidate for a fighter jet. his career was over when the more advanced training techniques were implemented. there's been a lot of bullshit written about the man. but frankly i don't know if i could've endured what he went through and survived as intact. still, he never had the temperament to be president. 

I knew there was just something about you I like.  It may be your ass.  Send that pic to me again.  AND SHAVE IT THIS FUCKING TIME!!! :lol:

Truth to all that.  His stories told by fellow prisoners while he was a POW was nothing but heroic leadership that could rival many at the top.  Something nobody can ever take away from him.  Honor.  True Honor and courage.  Something fewer and fewer seek to attain anymore.

48 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You dont know  me or anything about me. But you run your trap because of a handfull of posts I made. 

For the record I served in the USMC. I went to boot camp June 92. I went to my final duty station February 1993, after finishing my MOS training. I was injured on a field shoot 6 weeks after arriving and was forced out on a medical discharge. 

Where did you serve??

regardless if this is true or not McCain is a piece of shit. He ran on Obamacare repeal and huddled with Democrats before and after voting to kill the Skinny Repeal. 

Fuck him and fuck you big mouth 

trump would call you a loser. 

4 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I NEVER liked McCain. He talks war like it's sending people's kids to summer camp. 

Why is it these senators who were in Vietnam have so much video and photos of their service there? But not my uncle's or friends dad's service? Is it so they can look like regular meathead Americans like the rest of us when they get into their lifelong career of politics?

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I knew there was just something about you I like.  It may be your ass.  Send that pic to me again.  AND SHAVE IT THIS FUCKING TIME!!! :lol:

Truth to all that.  His stories told by fellow prisoners while he was a POW was nothing but heroic leadership that could rival many at the top.  Something nobody can ever take away from him.  Honor.  True Honor and courage.  Something fewer and fewer seek to attain anymore.

And Trump shit on it and you applauded

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

And Trump shit on it and you applauded

You like to run your face don't you?  Just because I bust all of your worthless whiney liberal asses in here for being so cunti-licious ALL WEEK LONG...doesn't mean I agree with everything the man does or says.  Anybody supporting Hillary was an idiot or just plain clueless.  She was an absolute awful person and the horrific way she treated the military was legendary...I mean...LEGENDARY within the rank and file..  Let alone her criminal activities.  Good grief.  The choice for Trump was truly the better....no matter how bad it may get. We knew what she was about.  But I guess to those that need the government to hold their hand and are willing to keep the politicians rich and happy to do it voted for the status quo. Those that want that shit burned down voted differently.  And, this is something it appears all but just a few nitwits here on your side are getting;  The far right are doing all they can to impede Trump too.  SO, you should take some time to thank them.  

Stick to what you know...it sure as fuck isn't me.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You like to run your face don't you?  Just because I bust all of your worthless whiney liberal asses in here for being so cunti-licious ALL WEEK LONG...doesn't mean I agree with everything the man does or says.  Anybody supporting Hillary was an idiot or just plain clueless.  She was an absolute awful person and the horrific way she treated the military was legendary...I mean...LEGENDARY within the rank and file..  Let alone her criminal activities.  Good grief.  The choice for Trump was truly the better....no matter how bad it may get. We knew what she was about.  But I guess to those that need the government to hold their hand and are willing to keep the politicians rich and happy to do it voted for the status quo. Those that want that shit burned down voted differently.  And, this is something it appears all but just a few nitwits here on your side are getting;  The far right are doing all they can to impede Trump too.  SO, you should take some time to thank them.  

Stick to what you know...it sure as fuck isn't me.

:lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

That's what I thought....and her too!

Hillary-Clinton-Pointing-Obama-DNC-Reuters.jpg

I was hoping you'd grow a set and take Trump to task just once instead of felating him endlessly like you do 

Oh well, there's always tomorrow

• Like 1

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

I was hoping you'd grow a set and take Trump to task just once instead of felating him endlessly like you do 

Oh well, there's always tomorrow

Me grow a set?  You were hoping I'd grow a set? :lol:

DUDE! I've got balls so fucking big even I realize they are too big. :lmao:

And no, none of you here have shown me you can accept the massive faults, lies and weaknesses of Hillary or the Dem party so NOPE!  Just gonna keep bustin your imbecilic whiney little baby nuts as I see fit.  Which seems like work...but they're all the size of little grape nuts. :lol:

Talk SeRena into proving for all your sakes that you have nuts.  Let him be your voice for intestinal fortitude! :lol: Nawwww....just kidding.  Even you guys think he's a cowardly idiot. :lmao:

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Me grow a set?  You were hoping I'd grow a set? :lol:

DUDE! I've got balls so fuckin' big even I realize they are too big. :lmao:

And no, none of you here have shown me you can accept the massive faults, lies and weaknesses of Hillary or the Dem party so NOPE!  Just gonna keep bustin your imbecilic whiney little baby nuts as I see fit.  Which seems like work...but they're all the size of little grape nuts. :lol:

Talk SeRena into proving for all your sakes that you have nuts.  Let him be your voice for intestinal fortitude! :lol: Nawwww....just kidding.  Even you guys think he's a cowardly idiot. :lmao:

WTF!!!! Is this that guy MACHZNOT!!!!!

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

Yeah are real stand up guy.  McCain is as egotistical and butt hurt as easily as Trump.   He still can't get over the things Trump said about him and now goes against things he stood for simply to spite Trump.  

McCain divorced her in 1980 and married Cindy, 18 years his junior and the heir to an Arizona brewing fortune, just one month later

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1024927/The-wife-John-McCain-callously-left-behind.html#ixzz4oWzKUsKM 

Oh come on.........that's a ridiculous assertion. Nobody in modern American politics is as easily butt hurt as Donald Trump. It's not even close.

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

So the end justifies the means for you. Congrats on being a dishonest hack. 

Takes alot of fuckin' nerve to bash a guy who by any sane account(so not you) loves his country, sacrificed for his country, etc. You can disagree with the guy all day long, I do for the most part, but what you shouldn't do is suggest the guy is some sort of traitor, evil person, etc. just because you disagree with him. 

How fucking pathetic can some of you get. This is the kinda bullshit that really makes these forums not even worth posting on. The lowest of the low, fucking pathetic. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Why is it these senators who were in Vietnam have so much video and photos of their service there? But not my uncle's or friends dad's service? Is it so they can look like regular meathead Americans like the rest of us when they get into their lifelong career of politics?

mac's daddy was an admiral. the press probably took a special interest in him. 

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Can't disrespect that.  And the fact he never made up some lie about ever really being in any danger...because he actually was. Although...let's not pretend too much, it was safer than we'd like to believe.  

Ok...Marine huh?  How long you been waiting to break that out over somebody's nuts? :lol: Respect.  But you waited too long....although @xtralettucetomatoe580 Has been proding you pretty good.  So, well played.  He'll give you props too.  You were still a fucking LEG though...so don't get too cocky! :lmao:

:bc:

Well, that's why he needs to go.  His vendetta has turned into party betrail.  Still, I wonder how much his brain cancer has caused his lapses in judgement. :dunno:

Now, Trump running his mouth about McCain's service was overboard ...even though McCain did shoot his off first.  Still, like I ask here when mouths runneth over, Hey Trump...when did you serve?

For those of us who didn't serve or already know....

C Leg - derogatory term used in Airborne units meaning a person or a military unit that is not qualified for parachute operations; the "sanctioned" term is NAP (Non-Airborne Personnel)

Some light reading on Military Slang :lol: 

http://www.supertrap.com/ST_Downloads_files/Army Slang.pdf

• Like 1