Check your account email address ×

Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Anler said:

Mooch goes down. What a clown show this administration is. It hasnt even been a year. How hard do you think its going to be to fill future positions after Trump fires people or ridicules them on Twitter and coaxes them to move on? I cant imagine anyone wanting those jobs. He just doesnt give a fuck about them. He demands complete loyalty but has none for anyone else. Thats a guy who will throw you under the bus anytime he sees fit. Not a good quality in a leader. 

It is really embarrassing and pathetic...no way to spin this anymore...WTF.

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

trump still has a flock of morons following him. 

I heard a good point made point this morning about how Trump hasn't had to deal with any major or even minor events....natural disasters, terrorist attacks, etc.....and his administration is disarray. What happens when something major does happen....it will be a clusterfuck and catastrophe of epic scale.

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

trump doesn't have the capacity to care about other people. 

He is the classic narcissist. We knew that he was going in but this is on a whole other level. Nobody is going to back this guy and that will make him completely ineffective. Once his own party abandons him they will conspire with the dems to shoot him down. At this point I am willing to take bets that Trump will not finish his first term. And that will be his own fault. He picked these beat offs that he now condemns or twitters against or doesnt stand behind. If he is so fucking smart and successful why cant he fill the positions with competent and like minded people? 

Just now, Anler said:

He is the classic narcissist. We knew that he was going in but this is on a whole other level. Nobody is going to back this guy and that will make him completely ineffective. Once his own party abandons him they will conspire with the dems to shoot him down. At this point I am willing to take bets that Trump will not finish his first term. And that will be his own fault. He picked these beat offs that he now condemns or twitters against or doesnt stand behind. If he is so fucking smart and successful why cant he fill the positions with competent and like minded people? 

Exactly. :snack:

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I heard a good point made point this morning about how Trump hasn't had to deal with any major or even minor events....natural disasters, terrorist attacks, etc.....and his administration is disarray. What happens when something major does happen....it will be a clusterfuck and catastrophe of epic scale.

he's taken incompetence to an entirely new level. 

Anybody but Hillary Mouthbreathers are looking swelll about now :lmao: 

Hillary the best choice over Dump/Putin :bc: And let's don't forget about the Mueller investigation :snack:  more shit to come for the ultimate shit show you clowns support :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

careful, the last time i raised that issue the trump humpers shit all over me. 

Yeah - the Clown Posse defends Dumpedia like the Catholics defend pedo priests. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Anybody but Hillary Mouthbreathers are looking swelll about now :lmao: 

Hillary the best choice over Dump/Putin :bc: And let's don't forget about the Mueller investigation :snack:  more shit to come for the ultimate shit show you clowns support :lmao: 

I'm hearing Schneiderman is gonna drop the hammer on the Trump's too.  He's fucked

:lol:

Trump is having difficulty because he has no experience, training, or education in politics...............at any level........local, county, state, national. 

He is a political aberration, believing he won, because of himself, and not because of an absolutely hated opponent.

Running an entrepreneurial empire is not tantamount to running the country. He has lived the last 50 years of his life in an AUTOCRATIC Environment. He is now finding himself in a DEMOCRATIC enviironment. 

When I say Democratic I mean as opposed to Lassais Fare, Autocratic.  

If he doesn't get his shit together soon, his base will slowly evaporate.