Check your account email address ×

Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

The scum sucker probably didnt clear even Trumps low standards.....

Trump Removes Anthony Scaramucci From Communications Director Role

Source: New York Times

BREAKING NEWS
President Trump has decided to remove Anthony Scaramucci as communications director, as requested by the new chief of staff, John Kelly
2:35 PM

WASHINGTON — President Trump has decided to remove Anthony Scaramucci from his position as communications director, three people close to the decision said Monday, relieving him just days after Mr. Scaramucci unloaded a crude verbal tirade against other senior members of the president’s senior staff.

Mr. Scaramucci’s abrupt removal came just 10 days after the wealthy New York financier was brought on to the West Wing staff, a move that convulsed an already chaotic White House and led to the departures of Sean Spicer, the former press secretary, and Reince Priebus, the president’s first chief of staff.

The decision to remove Mr. Scaramucci, who had boasted about reporting directly to the president not the chief of staff, John F. Kelly, came at Mr. Kelly’s request, the people said. Mr. Kelly made clear to members of the White House staff at a meeting Monday morning that he is in charge.

It was not clear whether Mr. Scaramucci will remain employed at the White House in another position or will leave altogether.

<<edit title>>

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/31/us/politics/anthony-scaramucci-white-house.html?action=Click&contentCollection=BreakingNews&contentID=65644663&pgtype=Homepage

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dang.  I liked the Mooch.  

Yeah, me too.  Sounds like General Kelly really flattened his tires. :lol:

Kelly will find a good replacement though.  I hope.  "STRATEGERY!"

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

In all honesty, calling Reince a "fucking paranoid schizo" and that Bannon "wants to suck his own cock" was pretty damn funny but it's not something I wanna see out of the White House. :lol:

Though, this Administration might just open the American voters' eyes to the inability of the federal government to get much of anything right, but probably not. :lol:

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

In all honesty, calling Reince a "fucking paranoid schizo" and that Bannon "wants to suck his own cock" was pretty damn funny but it's not something I wanna see out of the White House. :lol:

Though, this Administration might just open the American voters' eyes to the inability of the federal government to get much of anything right, but probably not. :lol:

I wonder if he was trying to impress Trump with that tom-fuckery.  I wonder if he did? Apparently, not more than Kelly does and for damn good reason.

2nd part:  Nope.  Always gonna be pro-government fans that follow the elected SERVANTS TO THE AMERICAN CITIZENS as rock stars beyond reproach.  And of course, both sides of D.C. feel they actually are rock stars so.......who wants a selfie?????

YEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

11 days of chaos :lmao: 

WINNING :lmao: 

Firet class fucking Gong Show in the West Wing :lol: 

Poor SeRena.  Did you ever get those selfies? :lol:

Market is reaching ANOTHER record high...and you are stuck dialing for dollars! :lol:Now...GET TO IT!!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Poor SeRena.  Did you ever get those selfies? :lol:

Market is reaching ANOTHER record high...and you are stuck dialing for dollars! :lol:Now...GET TO IT!!!!!!!

Obama p's economy FTW :bc: 

Now your R's can turn their attention to fucking it up with massive tax cuts and next year you can blame the 'cycle' when there's an economic downturn :snack:

:lmao: 

Mooch goes down. What a clown show this administration is. It hasnt even been a year. How hard do you think its going to be to fill future positions after Trump fires people or ridicules them on Twitter and coaxes them to move on? I cant imagine anyone wanting those jobs. He just doesnt give a fuck about them. He demands complete loyalty but has none for anyone else. Thats a guy who will throw you under the bus anytime he sees fit. Not a good quality in a leader. 

• Like 2

Obama p's economy FTW :bc: 

Now your R's can turn their attention to fucking it up with massive tax cuts and next year you can blame the 'cycle' when there's an economic downturn :snack:

:lmao: 

What a moron. :lol:

Here..get to it.

Image result for rotary phone telemarketing

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Mooch goes down. What a clown show this administration is. It hasnt even been a year. How hard do you think its going to be to fill future positions after Trump fires people or ridicules them on Twitter and coaxes them to move on? I cant imagine anyone wanting those jobs. He just doesnt give a fuck about them. He demands complete loyalty but has none for anyone else. Thats a guy who will throw you under the bus anytime he sees fit. Not a good quality in a leader. 

If he continues down this path(like we know he will) he'll have Congressional Republicans alienated within a year and then he'll have literally nobody to work with. 

Both sides are the same :lmao: 

Hillary :bc: Clearly the best choice 👍

You need it soooooo bad dontcha? To be told "you were right" at least one time in your life.  Well, better luck next time. :lol:

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

I'm beginning to wonder if the Republic will survive this turmoil. 

Not all of us.  I'm now into big pharma stocks again for the ones that don't quite have the guts to end it. :lol:

33 minutes ago, Anler said:

trump doesn't have the capacity to care about other people.