Check your account email address ×

My issue with people like Slinger and Snowrider

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sure thing GingerBubs.

bubs is the man,  after consulting with him i'm getting 65 mpg in the silverado and powering it with a 90 year old battery.  and my renegade climbs 90 degree slopes. :bc:  

45 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Reminds me of people who refuse to accept basic established facts like, let's say, the fact that we live on a spherical globe.

Funny NASA has never given you a real photo or video of the earth, they admit they are all CGI recreations. Nice try.

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Please spell out what happened, Who committed a crime, and how it affected the election.

Then explain to me how the hacking was worse then what we learned about Hillary Clinton from said emails. Then Explain to me after Obama claimed Russia was no threat in debates with Mitt Romney, Ignored Russia invading Crima and Ignored the attempt to take over the Ukraine. Please tell me why Russia is such a threat now.

You are aware the investigation is ongoing by numerous agencies RIGHT?

Dude its about our presidential election possibly being hacked by an enemy of ours. Get a fuckin clue man.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Dude its about our presidential election possibly being hacked by an enemy of ours. Get a fuckin clue man.

I'm aware but apparently you and the other libs on the board are already convinced it's a proven fact. Also who was president when this was going on? Does Obama have any responsibility for this happening if in fact it did happen when he was the president?

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Funny NASA has never given you a real photo or video of the earth, they admit they are all CGI recreations. Nice try.

CGI recreations is a big jump from colorized B&W images... You're a crazy person.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I'm aware but apparently you and the other libs on the board are already convinced it's a proven fact. Also who was president when this was going on? Does Obama have any responsibility for this happening if in fact it did happen when he was the president?

He decided to not reveal the investigation as he should as it was ongoing and it continues.

Edited by Mainecat

16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

LINK

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

LINK

He's twisting a commonly known fact, pictures from space are taken with extremely complicated "cameras" that scans images from infrared to ultraviolet wavelengths and compiles them into a colorized image. He's basically saying NASA's cameras are fake because he doesn't understand how they work.

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

He's twisting a commonly known fact, pictures from space are taken with extremely complicated "cameras" that scans images from infrared to ultraviolet wavelengths and compiles them into a colorized image. He's basically saying NASA's cameras are fake because he doesn't understand how they work.

Something tells me ShortShit knows this already. :bc:

15 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

LOL Not true at all.

54 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

54 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I gave it a shot....I'm done here...you were right.

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He decided to not reveal the investigation as he should as it was ongoing and it continues.

You made the point of this thread with these 3 posts.  Blind loyalty.

19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

LOL Not true at all.

Oh, so your proof that all photos of space are CGI is that they used photoshop to make the picture looking prettier. 

:lol:

I didn't see anyone from NASA say that all pictures from space are fake. 

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

LOL Not true at all.

Not true at all? I said you think NASA's cameras are fake because you don't understand how they work. This is a video of someone not understanding how said cameras work. You just proved my point for me you idiot.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The Hillary Clinton-Russia Nexus

The acting director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, told Congress on Thursday that President Trump's firing of James Comey has not derailed the agency's investigation into possible collusion between Russia and the Hillary Clinton campaign. Which is good news. Despite Mrs. Clinton's assertion that the idea of collusion is "a total hoax," and despite many unknowns, the links continue to pile up. Here is a partial accounting of the connections we do know something about.

THE CLINTON FAMILY BUSINESS There may be no Clinton Foundation office in Moscow or St. Petersburg, but it is not for lack of trying. Bill Clinton received half a million dollars in 2010 for a speech he gave in Moscow, paid by a Russian firm, Renaissance Capital, that has ties to Russian intelligence. The Clinton Foundation took money from Russian officials and oligarchs, including Victor Kekselberg, a Putin confidant. The Foundation also received millions of dollars from Uranium One, which was sold to the Russian government in 2010, giving Russia control of 20% of the uranium deposits in the U.S. —  the sale required approval from Hillary Clinton's State Department. What's more, at least some of these donations weren't disclosed. "Ian Telfer, the head of the Russian government's uranium company, Uranium One, made four foreign donations totaling $2.35 million to the Clinton Foundation. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all such donors," the Times has reported.

JOHN PODESTA In March — that is, long after the election was over — it was revealed that Mrs. Clinton's campaign chairman had failed to disclose the receipt of 75,000 shares of stock from a Kremlin-financed company — Joule Unlimited — for which he served as director from 2010 to 2014, when he joined the Obama White House in 2014. Podesta apparently had a large chunk of the shares transferred to "Leonidio Holdings, a brand-new entity he incorporated only on Dec. 20, 2013, about 10 days before he entered the White House," according to a news account.

TONY PODESTA Mr. Podesta's brother, who has close personal and business relations with Mrs. Clinton, was "key lobbyist on behalf of Sberbank, according to Senate lobbying disclosure forms. His firm received more than $24 million in fees in 2016, much of it coming from foreign governments, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics," a March news story reported. The bank was "seeking to end one of the Obama administration's economic sanctions against that country." The report goes on to note that "Podesta's efforts were a key part of under-the-radar lobbying during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign led mainly by veteran Democratic strategists to remove sanctions against Sberbank and VTB Capital, Russia's second largest bank." Mr. Obama imposed the sanctions following the Russian seizure of the Crimean region of Ukraine in 2014.

JOHN BREAUX Forbes magazine reports that Mr. Breaux, a former Senator from Louisiana who cut radio ads for Mrs. Clinton's 2008 campaign, represents Gazprombank GPB, a subsidiary of Russia's third largest bank, on "banking laws and regulations, including applicable sanctions."

THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN In March, Mr. Putin's spokesman said that Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak met with members of Mrs. Clinton's campaign several times while she was running for president in 2016. Further, the campaign never disclosed the number or nature of these secret meetings.

Mrs. Clinton and her associates can cry themselves hoarse that there is neither smoke nor fire here, and that Putin was behind her election loss. But all in all, the known facts suggest an unusually extensive network of relationships with a major foreign power. Anyone who cares about the credibility of the American electoral process should want a thorough investigation.

Didnt you vote Hillary???

@Mainecat

Edited by Rigid1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Common sense and being a proud American...unlike a commie sympathizer like you.

Proud American? You supported a president that hated America the last eight years. Now you're a proud American?? lol

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

Oh, so your proof that all photos of space are CGI is that they used photoshop to make the picture looking prettier. 

:lol:

I didn't see anyone from NASA say that all pictures from space are fake. 

They dont have pictures the created from "data". 

Again you clowns brought the flat earth shit up not me.

oh and why is it the only time you post is when I respond to flat earth comments? 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Holy fuck you are stupid... Straight up, Idiocracy the movie in real life. "...It's what plants crave!" 

OMG!!!! I just watched that movie the other day and thought there's a certain awful truth to the whole thing. USA and Freedom sledder for the win....... "Where'd you get your degree? Costco...............................:pan:

43 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

oh and why is it the only time you post is when I respond to flat earth comments? 

Well, I can't stand anymore partisan hack debates but flat earth bullshit still has some appeal. 

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

America needed their minds off the failures in Vietnam,  miraculously we landed on the moon,  coincidence,  I think not.  

They left that GM built buggy up there because it wasn't worth bringing the pos back to earth :bc:

6 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sure thing GingerBubs.

See above as to why those two are in denial about this . :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Is the moon flat?