Check your account email address ×

My issue with people like Slinger and Snowrider

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You're definition of religion doesn't hold water. Let me give you an exsample "global warming" its clear hundreds of thousands of scientists do not believe in global warming. Yet the media, a large part of the workd goverments and many people in the this world refute the clear evidence and label people who disagree deniers.

None of which makes Science a religion. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Any from The last 15 years in writing form? Actual peer reviewed writing. 

I find this to be a hilarious statement considering the fact that you can't provide me a peer reviewed study that proves the earth is a spinning ball either. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I find this to be a hilarious statement considering the fact that you can't provide me a peer reviewed study that proves the earth is a spinning ball either. 

:lmao::lol::lmao: You choose not to believe real facts so what's the point?  You're posting cartoons as evidence to support your stupidity :snack: 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Oh, so when you post a Youtube video, it's proof........but the scientific consensus isn't. 

You will never accept anything as "proof" anyways. 

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Oh, so when you post a Youtube video, it's proof........but the scientific consensus isn't. 

The YouTube video's outline the experiments. You asked me to give you a link. These experiments have never been falsified or proven wrong.   

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao::lol::lmao: You choose not to believe real facts so what's the point?  You're posting cartoons as evidence to support your stupidity :snack: 

This is way above your head moron go back to what you are best at sucking off the Democrat party

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

That's funny coming from a dipshit like you....:bc:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SSFB said:

One more thing. These experiments only prove the earth doesnt spin. They don't prove the shape. 

I have a question for you. Do you believe the earth spins 1100 mph whilr rotating around the sun at 66600 mph while being pulled by the sun 436000 mph through the galaxy? 

34 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

One more thing. These experiments only prove the earth doesnt spin. They don't prove the shape. 

I have a question for you. Do you believe the earth spins 1100 mph whilr rotating around the sun at 66600 mph while being pulled by the sun 436000 mph through the galaxy? 

Yep.

You didn't answer the post about the building being below the horizen.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Yep.

You didn't answer the post about the building being below the horizen.

It's not below the horizon that the vanishing point. If you used a p900 or a good telescope you'd bring the building back into view and Here's a video that proves that. non of these buildings would be visible from this distance based on the curvature calculation.

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It's not below the horizon that the vanishing point. If you used a p900 or a good telescope you'd bring the building back into view and Here's a video that proves that. non of these buildings would be visible from this distance based on the curvature calculation.

That's just a doctored video...... :pc:

JT - can you make a trip to WI and teach science to our students? 

:lmao:

YouTube and JT have convinced me....'the Earth is flat'.... :lol: 

JT - you're gonna be professor Emeritus at Harvard in no time :lmao: 

13 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What aboit this? 

IMG_1229.JPG

I can't believe science, NASA, etc didn't think it that.  I'm now convinced :lol: 

You're to science what Dumpers are to common sense :bc: 

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What aboit this? 

IMG_1229.JPG

Except that the Earth doesn't rotate every 24 hours, it rotates every 23 hours and 56 minutes or so. Do you think that 3-4 minutes per day, every day makes a difference?

Again, Elementary knowledge of Earth science is all that's required.