Check your account email address ×

Ford debuts police pursuit F150 pickup truck

1 hour ago, racinfarmer said:

I kind of want a used Caprice PPV, nevermind the truck!

I had a 79 belair.  Navy blue with the dog dishes. It was used in headinly as a pursuit car. It had an l82 350 with 2.02 heads.  I bought it at auction, and proceeded to turn it into a 383 stroker with a 3500 high stall ,and manual valve body turbo 400,pulled low 13s in gimli, through the exaust on sst eagles .I miss that car. When I started it at my old job, it would set off car alarms :lol:

plates read L82-9C1

3 hours ago, snopro31 said:

id be worried if they had the 5.0 in them but with the ecoboost they will be good at catching mopeds

The 2.7 and 3.5 EB F150s are both faster than the 5.0   Just STFU already you know nothing faggot

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The 2.7 and 3.5 EB F150s are both faster than the 5.0   Just STFU already you know nothing faggot

Ecoboost is a waste. 

The same waste as pavement princesses having a raptor. 

will the pile of shit start cutting out at 93mph like my 12 f150? only car I have ever owned that has not seen 100mph.  fyi the cops in my town have been running f150s or years . they also have a few expeditions no real news  

3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Faster? They all shutdown at 110mph.

7 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I had a 79 belair.  Navy blue with the dog dishes. It was used in headinly as a pursuit car. It had an l82 350 with 2.02 heads.  I bought it at auction, and proceeded to turn it into a 383 stroker with a 3500 high stall ,and manual valve body turbo 400,pulled low 13s in gimli, through the exaust on sst eagles .I miss that car. When I started it at my old job, it would set off car alarms :lol:

plates read L82-9C1

Yeah, but the PPV is a Holden with the L77 aluminum engine in it.  :bc:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I think Teulon has one,but I've never seen it in action. .it's always parked 

thats all they want to drive here unless its the girls.  but then a truck is better for rez hoping anyway.

8 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

That would make sense to have a few up there 

Wouldn't be surprised if they double the amount.  Have a few cars for highway but trucks for the rest.  They love them considering they have a large gas tank.

1 minute ago, snopro31 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if they double the amount.  Have a few cars for highway but trucks for the rest.  They love them considering they have a large gas tank.

Personally, I prefer driving either one of my trucks compared to my car or the wife's car. I hate them,but they're just comuter cars. And I kinda doubt that a truck would make a good pursuit vehicle, unless your off road lol

5 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Personally, I prefer driving either one of my trucks compared to my car or the wife's car. I hate them,but they're just comuter cars. And I kinda doubt that a truck would make a good pursuit vehicle, unless your off road lol

Not much to pursuit around here when most are on foot.