Check your account email address ×

Mueller Expands Probe to Trump Business Transactions

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

You can't possibly be that dumb? Tell me it's an act with you? 

Do you think a guy who's "broke" would take the position of president of the united states of america for free? 

Didn't the clinton's claim to be broke?

It's got to be an act no human can be so fucking dumb and clueless about everything and still be alive :guzzle: 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

mueller has enough by now to go public with his information if the assist AG attempts to terminate him. the shit show following a firing would be epic. poor donny. unlike trump, mueller has both integrity and honesty on his side. i highly doubt that there's one person in the cia, nsa, or fbi that trusts that piece of shit. there's nothing to trust. he knows neither honor or integrity. 

Because there is so much "honor" and "integrity" in the IC community and our justice dept :lol: fucking moron 

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

mueller has enough by now to go public with his information if the assist AG attempts to terminate him. the shit show following a firing would be epic. poor donny. unlike trump, mueller has both integrity and honesty on his side. i highly doubt that there's one person in the cia, nsa, or fbi that trusts that piece of shit. there's nothing to trust. he knows neither honor or integrity. 

FAKENEWSAFJNEVERWASANR strikes again :lmao: 100% :bullshit: 24/7/365 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

is there any question that momo is the dumbest motherfucker on this site? I dont think so

Competition between you and Momo. I'm guessing Momo wins but you are giving it your best. 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You'll know Trump is worried when he bombs North Korea. 

Then it will be like Iraq all over again. Anyone who questions the President in a time of war is a traitor. 

Any Trump supporters should get their kids signed up soon. 

Seeing as 66% of military voters voted for Trump, I'd say most are already enlisted. :news:

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

6 months in and Donnie Dumpster is looking into Presidential pardon powers

:lol:

Yup. It's close to being over. If the Russian lid is opened on Trump he is doomed.

*****BREAKING*****WAPO- Trump considering pardoning himself and criminal associates

Some of President Trump’s lawyers are exploring ways to limit or undercut special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s Russia investigation, building a case against what they allege are his conflicts of interest and discussing the president’s authority to grant pardons, according to people familiar with the effort. 

Trump has asked his advisers about his power to pardon aides, family members and even himself in connection with the probe, according to one of those people. A second person said Trump’s lawyers have been discussing the president’s pardoning powers among themselves. 

Trump’s legal team declined to comment on the issue. But one adviser said the president has simply expressed a curiosity in understanding the reach of his pardoning authority, as well as the limits of Mueller’s investigation. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-lawyers-seek-to-undercut-muellers-russia-investigation/2017/07/20/232ebf2c-6d71-11e7-b9e2-2056e768a7e5_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_trumplegal-925pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.9529d2061349

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

You realize that "this time" is still the same time?

No...it's all different.  Every new little tidbit has "got teeth", "got legs" or got all your retards are shitting your mouths. :lol:

Like I said...this is it!  FINALLY!  This is gonna do it!!!  For sure!!!!!

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

it always has been...

"where's the proof russia meddled in our election?"

remember those days?

No butt-fuck.  Pretty sure we've known they've been trying to do that for decades.  

Stop whining!  Your loser is a loser's loser!

IMG_2162.JPG

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No...it's all different.  Every new little tidbit has "got teeth", "got legs" or got all your retards are shitting your mouths. :lol:

Like I said...this is it!  FINALLY!  This is gonna do it!!!  For sure!!!!!

No it's all the same and always has been.

Russian meddling and collusion

Trump and financial crimes tied to Russia and real estate

It's all connected and all the same

He's fucked and he knows it

:bc: