Check your account email address ×

INEXCUSABLE!!!!!!

Ben and I discussed this a while back.  It's real fucking simple to me...ALL COPS WEAR BODY CAMS...PERIOD....and if they refuse to turn it on or their's just keeps "malfunctioning", they don't need to carry their gun either.  I don't know the whole story yet (only the cops do).  But my issue is highlighted.  

To try and quote @f7ben on this fucking joke. "WTF??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111 l;akdsfha;sjdgba.skdjga;sdkjgas;kdfgjna;sdkjgasd;gjkasdgklands'gklasdnga'sdlkgnasd;lgkansd;gkljasndhg'lkasdng'asdklgna'sdgklansd'gaksdnga'sdklgk"

Excerpts (story below):

A 40-year-old woman who family members said called 911 to report a possible assault in the alley behind her home Saturday night was fatally shot by a Minneapolis police officer.

A 40-year-old woman who family members said called 911 to report a possible assault in the alley behind her home Saturday night was fatally shot by a Minneapolis police officer.

The shooting happened at the end of the alley on W. 51st Street between Washburn and Xerxes avenues S. in the city’s Fulton neighborhood.

The woman, Justine Damond, from Sydney, Australia, and her fiancé lived in the 5000 block of Washburn.

Three sources with knowledge of the incident said Sunday that two officers in one squad car, responding to the 911 call, pulled into the alley. Damond, in her pajamas, went to the driver’s side door and was talking to the driver. The officer in the passenger seat pulled his gun and shot Damond through the driver’s side door, sources said. No weapon was found at the scene.

“Two Minneapolis police officers responded to a 911 call of a possible assault just north of the 5100 block of Washburn Avenue S. just before 11:30 p.m. Saturday,” the state Bureau of Criminal Apprehension said in a news release. “At one point, an officer fired their weapon, fatally striking a woman.

“The BCA’s investigation is in its early stages. More information will be available once initial interviews with incident participants and any witnesses are complete. … The officers’ body cameras were not turned on at the time and the squad camera did not capture the incident. Investigators are attempting to determine whether any video of the incident exists.”

http://www.startribune.com/woman-killed-in-officer-involved-shooting-in-south-minneapolis/434782213/#1

22 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wowza.  That's pretty crazy.  

Yeah, she was white though so....it seems the MSM's are "passing" on the story. :lmao:

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Video footage helped convict the assfuck that murdered Philando Cas... Oh, wait, no it didn't.

Oh....I see your point.  Body cams for officers are a bad thing.  RIght?  Or....?

Seems the more you train these guys the worse they get. Back when I was a kid I never remember cops pulling their weapon let alone using it so frequently and that was when it was their only option besides a billy club. Today they can taze and use gas and they still they shoot first.

Just a thought

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems the more you train these guys the worse they get. Back when I was a kid I never remember cops pulling their weapon let alone using it so frequently and that was when it was their only option besides a billy club. Today they can taze and use gas and they still they shoot first.

Just a thought

I think times have changed a lot tho. I never heard of half the violence and bs when I was younger,people seemed to gotten nuttier . Not sure why they seem to shoot first these days, sounds like cops are I'll trained ,parinoid or trigger happy 

Edited by xcr700

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, she was white though so....it seems the MSM's are "passing" on the story. :lmao:

Oh....I see your point.  Body cams for officers are a bad thing.  RIght?  Or....?

Body cameras might get white victims justice on occasion, but that's not the problem an overwhelming majority of the time. You want to stop police abusing their power? Stop making excuses for them when they murder black people.

57 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

doesn't fit the blm/lib narrative.

mayor wetsy betsy, the police chief, and the minneapolis city council should resign, today.

the city 'leadership' is rotten.

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

I think times have changed a lot tho. I never heard of half the violence and bs when I was younger,people seemed to gotten nuttier . Not sure why they seem to shoot first these days, sounds like cops are I'll trained ,parinoid or trigger happy 

See the divorce rate for your answer

• Gold Member
55 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Just a thought

Back when you were a kid you didn't have the internet, tv with 24/7 news or cameras.  It prolly still happened but wasn't publicized

• Platinum Contributing Member

the officer in the passenger seat pulled his gun and shot Damond through the driver’s side door, sources said.

So there was an officer directly between the business end of the one cops gun and the person that got shot? :wtf:  

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So there was an officer directly between the business end of the one cops gun and the person that got shot? :wtf:  

He'll get a nice severance check on his way out the door .....job well done soldier 

Just now, f7ben said:

He'll get a nice severance check on his way out the door .....job well done soldier 

It will likely be covered up no doubt but if I were the cop in the drivers seat I would make sure he got a proper ass beating before being let go. 

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It will likely be covered up no doubt but if I were the cop in the drivers seat I would make sure he got a proper ass beating before being let go. 

if someone discharged their service weapon in my face for no reason I would pistol whip the fuck out of them right there......where the fuck do they find these worthless braindead fucks....time to up the minimum entrance scoring or something...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Back when you were a kid you didn't have the internet, tv with 24/7 news or cameras.  It prolly still happened but wasn't publicized

We had news. I read the Boston Herald every day and the 2 local dailies at the time as well as the 6 PM news. Cops approached people differently back then. Cops walked beats and mingled with the public when I was a kid. I can still remember their names today. These days they sit in their cruisers with multiple screens and cell phones and never get out unless they have to.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

if someone discharged their service weapon in my face for no reason I would pistol whip the fuck out of them right there......where the fuck do they find these worthless braindead fucks....time to up the minimum entrance scoring or something...

lol thats kinda jerky there tough guy

I think one of the biggest problems in LE is the refusal to go against other officers.   This can happen well before anything bad happens if cops step up and question a fellow officers ability to do the job.   I think it goes up the chain of command as well when body and car cam footage suddenly isn't available.  

All in all cops are pretty good and have a very tough job.  Like anything the poor/bad ones need to be rooted out. 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Just a thought

Me neither .  A good cop knew how to diffuse situations not escalate them .  :bc:

11 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Me neither .  A good cop knew how to diffuse situations not escalate them .  :bc:

That's because you didn't grow up where this shit happens... If the news was still as local and limited you still wouldn't hear about it. 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

That's because you didn't grow up where this shit happens... If the news was still as local and limited you still wouldn't hear about it. 

How the hell do you know where I grew up, dude ?   I've lived in some wonderful places growing up , I mean , like who the fuck wouldn't want to be one of the handful of white kids living in the Lowell Mass projects in 1974 ?  Or live in a lovely place like Buffalo and Lacawanna NY back in the day ?    Dude I fuckin lived it , there is nobody on these sites that can tell me anything about the violence , the mentality of it or the Cops that I haven't experienced FIRST HAND .  

:bc: 

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

How the hell do you know where I grew up, dude ?   I've lived in some wonderful places growing up , I mean , like who the fuck wouldn't want to be one of the handful of white kids living in the Lowell Mass projects in 1974 ?  Or live in a lovely place like Buffalo and Lacawanna NY back in the day ?    Dude I fuckin lived it , there is nobody on these sites that can tell me anything about the violence , the mentality of it or the Cops that I haven't experienced FIRST HAND .  

:bc: 

Crapbox-1

Hipster Peter Puffer-0

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I would like to interupt this post wth a important picture of @Zambroski

image.jpg

:lol:  

I find you unfunny.

Image result for kimbo slice sunglasses

23 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yep.  Without question.  They are supposed to be "officers of the peace".

11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Smarmy, liberal carnac quote of the day.  Congrats!!!!