Check your account email address ×

It's Embarrassing

Look i dont know if the Trump Team is guilty of anything. But the fucking hypocrisy of all the Hillary/Obama people on this site is embarrassing. You fuckers turned a blind eye to every flaw including a rigged primary that had wasserman working for Hillary  essentially . 

I cant stand Trump. He's a bigger narcissist then Obama if that's possible. I wanted Cruz or Paul. But thanks to the DNC/Clinton strategy of pushing Trump to the top we are stuck with him. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I cant stand Trump. He's a bigger narcissist then Obama if that's possible. 

Yep. Know what else is very narcissistic? 

Flat Earth theories. :lol:

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Look i dont know if the Trump Team is guilty of anything. But the fucking hypocrisy of all the Hillary/Obama people on this site is embarrassing. You fuckers turned a blind eye to every flaw including a rigged primary that had wasserman working for Hillary  essentially . 

I cant stand Trump. He's a bigger narcissist then Obama if that's possible. I wanted Cruz or Paul. But thanks to the DNC/Clinton strategy of pushing Trump to the top we are stuck with him. 

You don't?

Well in that case you're a fucking idiot.

They're guilty of lying numerous times in regards to this nothingburger Russian Trump Tower meeting and of attempting to cover it up numerous times as well.

You also don't seem to be intelligent enough to ask why that is?  What are they hiding and why?  

And then the icing on the cake is your attempt to distract from this issue with your "whataboutism"

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Who the fuck is pushing Clinton? 

The fact you ignore our election hacked by the Soviets is total stupidity.

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

What you should be embarrassed about is your stance on flat earth.

Whats my stance? Ive clearly said I have questions. Excuse me for not blindly accepting what the powers that be tell us. 

You probably think the Civil War was fought over slavery as well. 

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Whats my stance? Ive clearly said I have questions. Excuse me for not blindly accepting what the powers that be tell us. 

Trust me, I know more history than you. By far. :news:

44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Soviets hacked our election :lol:

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I love how you think people who believe in a globe are just "blindly accepting what the powers that be tell us". :lol:

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Civil War  slavery or succession ?

"secession"

59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

how was the election hacked ?  nice try but if the election was hacked why are you so apposed to any one digging deep in to the vote?  confused so am I it was hacked and you want proof or that is a bullshit talking point that you know is shut and you are affrade what will really be found if people dig deep in to the vote . just go take the whole bottle you miserable fuck