Check your account email address ×

You're in such good shape

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

oh noes ....not objectifying !!!!!!!!! He said she was in nice shape and beautiful .....that is so fucking horrible

Get a grip you fucking cuck , what the fuck is wrong with you seriously. Put your wife on the computer so we can talk to the pants wearer of the house......Sweet fucking shit man 

:lmao:

Theres a difference between a compliment and being a creep.  Trump chose the latter and it's all there for everyone to see.  He's such a fucking self absorbed whack job he doesn't even realize when he's acting like an asshole.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If I was the POTUS I would be drunk every single time I stepped out on official business. I would grab every queen , princess , 1st lady , prime minister and hostess right by their fucking pussy until the whole world cried. If anyone raised to much of a fuss about it I would sanction the fuck out of their country and shoot down a few of their communication satellites just to let them know whos boss. Trump is a rookie as far as I'm concerned 

Welcome back Ben. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

BUZZWORDS!

WE HAVE BUZZWORDS!!!!

A FUCKING IDIOT IN THE THREAD!

WE HAVE A FUCKING IDIOT IN THE THREAD!!!!

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

You dont think saying you want to suck another mans dick is creepy?

It's all about context genius, it could be creepy, it could also not.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

:lmao:

Theres a difference between a compliment and being a creep.  Trump chose the latter and it's all there for everyone to see.  He's such a fucking self absorbed whack job he doesn't even realize when he's acting like an asshole.

:lol:

honestly....who gives a fuck. All these egomaniac politicians are fucking creeps ....Obama snorted coke of a male prostitutes cock in a limo in Chicago and is married to a tranny....WHO GIVES A FUCK

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

what the fuck happened to the world where its popular for woman to dress up like whores and plaster selfies all over the net but when a man pays a woman a compliment the whole of the fucking media world is outraged.

Marcel Dionne said Ally Rasimen had nice legs at the NHL awards and you would have swore up and down by the reaction that he said her cunt smelled bad

Amen! Women post the sluttiest pics they can on instagram but the second you give them a compliment its complete outrage. Makes no damn sense!

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Amen! Women post the sluttiest pics they can on instagram but the second you give them a compliment its complete outrage. Makes no damn sense!

its makes sense in a world where there are 23 genders and anyone can be anything they want except a straight white male 

28 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It's called a "thirst trap" and they only complain when ugly dudes compliment them.

• Platinum Contributing Member
38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

oh noes ....not objectifying !!!!!!!!! He said she was in nice shape and beautiful .....that is so fucking horrible

Get a grip you fucking cuck , what the fuck is wrong with you seriously. Put your wife on the computer so we can talk to the pants wearer of the house......Sweet fucking shit man 

:goodpost:

32 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

A FUCKING IDIOT IN THE THREAD!

WE HAVE A FUCKING IDIOT IN THE THREAD!!!!

It's all about context genius, it could be creepy, it could also not.

CppDkiw.jpg

Just now, SnowRider said:

Lil Union Delivery Homophobe Boy says what... :snack:Why are you homophobic?  

I'm not homophobic.

I'm homodisgusted.

Get it straight light bulb boy.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Awwww, thanks so much delivery boy!

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Lil Union Delivery Homophobe Boy says what... :snack:Why are you homophobic?  

How cute....Coach Herbert found himself a victim. :lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

If I was the POTUS I would be drunk every single time I stepped out on official business. I would grab every queen , princess , 1st lady ,lady  prime minister and hostess right by their fucking pussy until the whole world cried. If anyone raised to much of a fuss about it I would sanction the fuck out of their country and shoot down a few of their communication satellites just to let them know whos boss. Trump is a rookie as far as I'm concerned 

So much freedom. Freedom boner intensifies. 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're a homophobe lil fella :snack:  

I'll party with WB, I'll go WW rafting, sky diving, sledding, sea dooing, go to concerts, invite him to dinner, and a million other things.

Just keep sucking dick and fudge packing actions/talk at the fucking airport.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I'll party with WB, I'll go WW rafting, sky diving, sledding, sea dooing, go to concerts, invite him to dinner, and a million other things.

Just keep sucking dick and fudge packing actions/talk at the fucking airport.

Wtf? Do you think I just walk around proselytizing rim jobs all day?

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

well yah ....thats what the gays do dont they?????????

Sometimes we also talk about interior design.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

SEE! YOU DID IT AGAIN!

Don't pretend you were asking for it.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

what the fuck happened to the world where its popular for woman to dress up like whores and plaster selfies all over the net but when a man pays a woman a compliment the whole of the fucking media world is outraged.

Marcel Dionne said Ally Rasimen had nice legs at the NHL awards and you would have swore up and down by the reaction that he said her cunt smelled bad

imagine nancy pelosi meeting you for the first time and saying that you have beautiful hands. then turning to her friend helen thomas who's nodding. same thing