Check your account email address ×

*** Official Mayweather/McGregor Fight Thread ***

Highmark commissioned a mechanical engineer who laughed at how dumb you would have to be to not understand the lug height debate....but never the less he did explain in simple terms why lug height has zero impact on drive ratio.

MachZnot the cum swapping faggot owes me $5000 USD and he is indeed a welching piece of shit.....and very dumb ta boot

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Highmark commissioned a mechanical engineer who laughed at how dumb you would have to be to not understand the lug height debate....but never the less he did explain in simple terms why lug height has zero impact on drive ratio.

MachZnot the cum swapping faggot owes me $5000 USD and he is indeed a welching piece of shit.....and very dumb ta boot

How does our wager get resolved when Mayweather chickens out and pulls out of the fight?  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

How does our wager get resolved when Mayweather chickens out and pulls out of the fight?  

You pay me in full for being such a fucking retard :dunno: 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So what's your prediction.  KO?  12 round unanimous? TKO? :dunno: 

12 round decision unanimous ......connor is tough and I dont think floyd will knock him out. its not going to be pretty for connor though

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

12 round decision unanimous ......connor is tough and I dont think floyd will knock him out. its not going to be pretty for connor though

I think the 8oz gloves may be the show stopper.  Conor has been cut a few times before.  He may end up with a nasty cut and the referee/ringside physician may have to step in and wave the fight.  Watch for a cut above MGregors right eye.  

15 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I think the 8oz gloves may be the show stopper.  Conor has been cut a few times before.  He may end up with a nasty cut and the referee/ringside physician may have to step in and wave the fight.  Watch for a cut above MGregors right eye.  

This is a special event...no way shits getting stopped for that imo. The ref is there just for show imo....or at most count to 10. :lol:

16 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

scars always cut easy......i do think that floyd is going to land punches at will ......connors face is gonna look like a fucking balloon animal. He has no idea the speed of world class elite boxers

Just now, f7ben said:

scars always cut easy......i do think that floyd is going to land punches at will ......connors face is gonna look like a fucking balloon animal. He has no idea the speed of world class elite boxers

Was world class...

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

"some random brawler"......WTF. :lol:

In the world of boxing that is all he is ....he has never stepped in the ring with a ranked boxer...he has no experience going 10 or 12 rounds with even amateur fighters. Its like Michael Jordan trying to play baseball. He aint shit when he switches sports and MMA has nothing to do with boxing at this level

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

In the world of boxing that is all he is ....he has never stepped in the ring with a ranked boxer...he has no experience going 10 or 12 rounds with even amateur fighters. Its like Michael Jordan trying to play baseball. He aint shit when he switches sports and MMA has nothing to do with boxing at this level

That comparison is poor at best....boxing is a big part of mma...basketball has few similarities with baseball.

18 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

That comparison is poor at best....boxing is a big part of mma...basketball has few similarities with baseball.

boxing has nothing to do with MMA .......you are showing your complete lack of understanding here

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hahahaha.  Paulie Malignaggi isn't on the same level as Mayweather was but he was a world class boxer being a 2 division champ.  McGregor beat the fuck out of Malignaggi.  Malignaggi last fought in February 2017, for a title I might add.  Mayweather last fought in August 2015.

A boxer who fights 12 rounds fights for 36 minutes with 11 minutes of rest.   Thats 24% rest and 76% active.

An MMA fighter who fights 5 rounds fights for 25 minutes with 4 minutes of rest.  Thats 14% rest and 86% active.  

A boxer is only using is arms along with a little dancing.  An MMA fighter is expelling much more energy kicking, grappling, wrestling and boxing. 

Conor won't have any problem going 12 rounds.  

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

boxing has nothing to do with MMA .......you are showing your complete lack of understanding here

You are not very well schooled in the game of MMA.  On August 26 your level of understanding of MMA will surely increase.  

I am simply stating what almost every boxer and MMA fighter that has commented has stated. They are two completely different disciplines that share nothing past the fact that you are trying to strike someone.

Basically saying  that basketball and baseball are the same because both employ a ball

7 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Lots of boxing in MMA. But it's evolved into something different than regular boxing 

wildly thrown punches and flailing arms with kicks mixed in all the time is not boxing. World class boxers would hit the best MMA strikers 3 times before they put their dukes up 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

wildly thrown punches and flailing arms with kicks mixed in all the time is not boxing. World class boxers would hit the best MMA strikers 3 times before they put their dukes up 

So boxers are faster?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You mean like what James Toney did to Randy Couture.  Oh wait.

How long did that last, maybe 50 seconds?