Check your account email address ×

But Russia.......

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I support free morning after pills and unlimited access to abortion during the first trimester .....after that it should be 100% illegal 

I agree,..I also support if you can't afford your first kid and are on public assistance and plan to continue on public assistance you must get a birth control implant.. No more career PA mom's..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I agree,..I also support if you can't afford your first kid and are on public assistance and plan to continue on public assistance you must get a birth control implant.. No more career PA mom's..

And your solution for the dudes? :snack:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: 

Feel free to post facts from medical sites - not pro life sites - to support your opinion. 

:lol: 

Are spinning on the dish with JT?  :news:

Like DUh underground, salon and Huffpo?  :lol:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And your solution for the dudes? :snack:

I don't have one,..I don't believe a simple, non evasive, and reversible medical procedure is available yet for males,...if they were I would be on point with that also..And more than likely have it done too..

So what's your opinion??  

Edited by Rigid1

SeRena wants all of the poor negro males to be castrated. Free abortions on every corner for the females that got the seed dropped in the before the deed. Fuck.....he really is trying to kill the democratic party. 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SeRena wants all of the poor negro males to be castrated. Free abortions on every corner for the females that got the seed dropped in the before the deed. Fuck.....he really is trying to kill the democratic party. 

Racist just like the founder of planned parenthood, keep the black man down :flush: 

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Why????  When they are a fetus they are rather cheap.....  it's once they pop out the expenses mount.  Parents should be able to try the baby out and then decide wether to abort....  fetus up to a self sufficient child is pretty much the same same

Expenses start at birth. If someone doesn't want to raise a child why force them to? Adoption? There are plenty of unwanted kids already. Maybe keep them to harvest organs but other than that I say abort. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Expenses start at birth. If someone doesn't want to raise a child why force them to? Adoption? There are plenty of unwanted kids already. Maybe keep them to harvest organs but other than that I say abort. 

This would be the official Nazi position no doubt :guzzle:

8843d4a3734c822ad412293fe1376c0e.jpg

man SR has a special kind of talent. the hatred for him runs so deep he can get rwws to show some concern for poor black folks :lol:

hey SR, say something like "no way did trump collude with russia" and let's see what happens

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Bold:  Not white ones.

Bold:  Just the black ones.

Just a little fish food for my new little buddy: @Wildboer

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

man SR has a special kind of talent. the hatred for him runs so deep he can get rwws to show some concern for poor black folks :lol:

hey SR, say something like "no way did trump collude with russia" and let's see what happens

Being a complete idiot troll is not a talent.  Actually, maybe it is.  Getting banned from all sled forums but this one is actually impressive.  Hell, I'm convinced the only reason he came back here was wherever he found a place to sling his brand of idiocy, finally shit canned him there too.  I guess other places are less tolerant for ones who want to "move the needle" from "wire to wire" while calling everyone else names.  Oh well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Being a complete idiot troll is not a talent.  Actually, maybe it is.  Getting banned from all sled forums but this one is actually impressive.  Hell, I'm convinced the only reason he came back here was wherever he found a place to sling his brand of idiocy, finally shit canned him there too.  I guess other places are less tolerant for ones who want to "move the needle" from "wire to wire" while calling everyone else names.  Oh well.

I do enjoy he and Slingers weird brand of fluffery and reach arounds.....disturbing in many ways but hard to look away.:smack:

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I do enjoy he and Slingers weird brand of fluffery and reach arounds.....disturbing in many ways but hard to look away.:smack:

no different than yours  :news:

why would you enjoy looking at it though? weird.

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

States rights :thumb:

All of a sudden Mr. Throat Cutter has an issue :lol: 

The state does not have a right to allocate fed funds to perform abortions which this would undoubtedly do ......sorry dummy !!!!!!!!!111

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Birth control implant, isn't that invasive or is it magic.

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I don't have one,..I don't believe a simple, non evasive, and reversible medical procedure is available yet for males,...if they were I would be on point with that also..And more than likely have it done too..

So what's your opinion??  

Vasectomy reversals are common, so do the world a favor and get snipped :bc: 

Just now, f7ben said:

The state does not have a right to allocate fed funds to perform abortions which this would undoubtedly do ......sorry dummy !!!!!!!!!111

I didn't read the part about "undoubtedly do" where did you see that at :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I didn't read the part about "undoubtedly do" where did you see that at :dunno: 

Well since the Fed funds a large portion of all medical insurance now days thanks to the ACA I'd say its unavoidable , wouldnt you???

Or did you think there was nobody in Oregon receiving an ACA subsidy that might get an abortion :lol: 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Well since the Fed funds a large portion of all medical insurance now days thanks to the ACA I'd say its unavoidable , wouldnt you???

Or did you think there was nobody in Oregon receiving an ACA subsidy that might get an abortion :lol: 

If the state doesn't have the right to allocate Federal funds for abortion than I would assume that the funds are to derived locally, again it's a states rights issue.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

If the state doesn't have the right to allocate Federal funds for abortion than I would assume that the funds are to derived locally, again it's a states rights issue.

No its not , the state is mandating that Insurance providers cover Abortions 100% ....since the fed is paying subsidies for many peoples insurance that means fed dollars would be funding abortions which is illegal....fuck oregon

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

I support free morning after pills and unlimited access to abortion during the first trimester .....after that it should be 100% illegal 

I think abortion should be legal post birth. Someone turns out to be a useless human? Stick a blender in their skull. The world would just be a better place. Start with Momo, then sessions and pence. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I think abortion should be legal post birth. Someone turns out to be a useless human? Stick a blender in their skull. The world would just be a better place. Start with Momo, then sessions and pence. 

totally agreed , after someone turns out to be useless just remove their rights and kill them :lol: 

• Like 1