Check your account email address ×

Trump at the G19

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Or have your daughter take your place at meetings because the reality is even though she's isn't qualified in the least, she's still more qualified than you are

:lmao:

Merkel actually agreed it was just fine and supported her.  DId your news miss that?  Uh Oh!

What a tool.  And did they also miss the 50 million her and her family just donated to a womens business fund to help get women started in business around the world?  Oh...missed that too huh?  Oh well......back to

Related image

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Putin feared the well dressed black man. He also hated that smart Clinton woman.

A dumb assed Trump is loved by Putin for his stupidity

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I literally just puked up my coffee and left over wings from last night whilst rolling around on the floor laughing my ass off.

:lol:

Spot on MC :bc: 

Gotts be Momo level stupid like lil Momo to not comprehend it. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

We should do an IQ test.  Lowest score commits suicide.  You shold have nothing to worry about....you came from really good genes! :lol:

SR Baby.jpg

Just now, Zambroski said:

We should do an IQ test.  Lowest score commits suicide.  You shold have nothing to worry about....you came from really good genes! :lol:

SR Baby.jpg

137 - what's yours lil Momo? :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

137 - what's yours lil Momo? :snack:

You'd be lucky to break 100...like Obama.  And if that's an offficial test.....I've still got you beat.  Do you need a gun?  How about I just teach you how to tie a knots. :lol:

Image result for colored nooses

Just now, SnowRider said:

Go Lil Momo Go.... :lol: You're a winner :lmao: 

By all measurable accounts...yes, I am.  And by the same measuring stick....well, you are forced to work from home away from the public phone selling things people need every day making a miserable little base with the promise of a bonus.  That's a good gig....If you are starting out in your early 20's.  How old are you now? :lol:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Trump is the worst US president we have seen in the last 100 years. He has no clue what he is doing and hes always unprepared for whatever duty he has to do attend to as a US president. This should cause everyone alarm as he will be just as unprepared if a major crisis happens. Our adversaries like Russia and China note this ineptness as well.

He makes every American look like a fool around the world and will set us all back decades if allowed to continue.

Charges will happen soon regarding collusion with Russia and the connection to Trump and his minions.

He will be charged...then quit and claim victory as only a 3rd grader would.

God Bless America

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

By all measurable accounts...yes, I am.  And by the same measuring stick....well, you are forced to work from home away from the public phone selling things people need every day making a miserable little base with the promise of a bonus.  That's a good gig....If you are starting out in your early 20's.  How old are you now? :lol:

I felt good with my $0.25/hour raise this year....

:lmao: 

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Merkel actually agreed it was just fine and supported her.  DId your news miss that?  Uh Oh!

What a tool.  And did they also miss the 50 million her and her family just donated to a womens business fund to help get women started in business around the world?  Oh...missed that too huh?  Oh well......back to

Related image

Yea she tries to "stay out of politics" other than sitting in for the President at the G20

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

it's approaching anti-hillary levels...and she's not even president. despite winning the popular vote by 3 million. 

LOL.... You're a sharp one for sure.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Zipperhead acts like a child. He thinks making memes gets to people.

Seriously....all your crony Slope Head does is post memes and usually the same ones.

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Seriously....all your crony Slope Head does is post memes and usually the same ones.

He's a repetitive dope for sure...MC is just a dope plain and simple. There's a whole clan of LWW dopes here

Got to love the left.   When we try to lead the world we are criticized for being imperialists.   If we say we don't want to we are criticized for not caring. :lol:  

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The only flaming pussy is Dump....look at those little hands :lmao: 

IMG_3146.JPG

thats not even the same handshake you friggen moron :lol: No watch wasn't your first clue or different background :lol: 

Stick with cnn its perfect for you  

Edited by washedupmxer

25 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

thats not even the same handshake you friggen moron :lol: No watch wasn't your first clue or different background :lol: 

Stick with cnn its perfect for you  

No shit Dummy.  It's Dump/Macron. :bc: