Check your account email address ×

Trumpcare...Skinny Repeal

• Platinum Contributing Member

Anything new on the HC front today?  :snack:

Has Dump released his plan, sat down to negotiate, demonstrated any leadership, any bipartisan efforts, or just send out angry tweets for his mouthbreathing supporters to lap up....

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Has Dump released his plan, sat down to negotiate, demonstrated any leadership, any bipartisan efforts, or just send out angry tweets for his mouthbreathing supporters to lap up....

Hes busy looking at the lunch menu and throwing TV's around

23 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

IMG_7524.JPG

:lol: Fucking idiot....I'm not on Twitter, didn't vote for Trump and don't support Trump! But hey don't let that get in the way of your misguided projection bullshit. Forums biggest hack :thumb: 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

WOW! It takes a special type of stupid fuck to text and drive. Hopefully the kid on a bike you kill is less important than winning an argument with me. 

ah with automatic collision avoidance and lane departure correction you don't have to look to close any more. and if a kid is riding his bike on the interstate he deserves to die   

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Yes he does! But he also has a point about driving while having your face buried in your phone too. I see so many younger drivers doing this on the road. They just glance up every now and then. Retarded shit! 

:bc:

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Yes he does! But he also has a point about driving while having your face buried in your phone too. I see so many younger drivers doing this on the road. They just glance up every now and then. Retarded shit! 

That's illegal in Ontario as it should be.  It's worse than drunk driving 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

That's illegal in Ontario as it should be.  It's worse than drunk driving 

Almost every single State does here as well. Not quite sure why all of them don't at this point. Driving a car, truck whatever and looking down the majority of the time is dumb

• Like 1

On 2017-07-21 at 3:20 PM, Ez ryder said:

ah with automatic collision avoidance and lane departure correction you don't have to look to close any more. and if a kid is riding his bike on the interstate he deserves to die   

Fucking Moron. I'll add that to the absolute stupid shit you believe. Trump is better than Hillary, Trump has a magic health care plan that the mean Republicans won't let me see. Trump and his team did not collide with the Russians to win the election. We do not contribute to climate change.  Texting and driving is safe.

That all fits together in a nice warm glass of stupid. Keep drinking dumb ass. 

• Like 2

On 7/10/2017 at 7:08 AM, SnowRider said:

Why wasn't it repealed on Day 1 like your party promised for the past 8 years?  :snack: Any updates on the superior alternative from your real news sources? 

:lmao: 

it's the democrats fault. :lol: 

fucking losers. 

Can a Dumper tell me all about the bill they introduced at 10:00 p.m. and voted on shortly after midnight... :snack:  Details please :lmao: 

WINNING :lol: