Check your account email address ×

Another Syrian bombing coming up

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Not true. I was just there over Easter. I went to the top of the Willis tower. It's flat as far as you can see

Well I have been to 35,000' over 1800 times.  Very few people on this planet have been to 35,000' more times than I have.  I have seen the curvature of the earth with my very own eyes, thousands of times.  A picture with a small aperture will distort the horizon.  The human eye with peripheral vision can see the curve quite easily.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well I have been to 35,000' over 1800 times.  Very few people on this planet have been to 35,000' more times than I have.  I have seen the curvature of the earth with my very own eyes, thousands of times.  A picture with a small aperture will distort the horizon.  The human eye with peripheral vision can see the curve quite easily.  

You were deceived. How's it feel to know that it's all a lie? Lester won't answer her phone or respond to my emails to her. She knows I'm on to her charade.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

TTT

Not sure :congrats:

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

If you believe in the globe NASA says curvature can't be seen at 35K feet.

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Not sure :congrats:

If you believe in the globe NASA says curvature can't be seen at 35K feet.

Actually is says you need to have a 60° view of the horizon to see curvature at 35000'.  A 60° view of the horizon is quite easy if you turn your head from side to side.

These two pictures of a cargo ship were taken just a minute apart.  The one on the left was taken from the lowest deck of the cruise ship and the one on the right from the highest deck on the same cruise ship.  Why is the ship on the left sinking?  

OGsz0.jpg

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Not true. I was just there over Easter. I went to the top of the Willis tower. It's flat as far as you can see

Actually it is true. I am in many of the taller buildings quite often and you can see a curve. Also flying in a plane you can see it. This is too big of a conspiracy to hide bro...

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

These two pictures of a cargo ship were taken just a minute apart.  The one on the left was taken from the lowest deck of the cruise ship and the one on the right from the highest deck on the same cruise ship.  Why is the ship on the left sinking?  

OGsz0.jpg

Perspective. it's not disappearing behind the curve. THis has been debunked over and over again as well. Here are several video's

• Platinum Contributing Member

Flat Earther JT loves Dump :lmao:

Still defending the Flat Earth :lol: 

How fucking embarrassing for many of you who agree with him politically and his other .7esque conspiracy theories :lmao:   

26 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm flying this afternoon, twice.

Take a level with you and ask yourself why the plane never adjusts it's nose to account for the constant increase in altitude that would happen if we lived on a ball. Think about it, I did this last year when I went to Vegas from Detroit Metro. We fly for over three hours at 35K feet and the level stayed flat the entire time. If we were flying around a ball why didn't we gain altitude and why didn't the pilot adjust the nose of the plane to account for the increase of altitude?

Also why were my flight times the exact same duration? If the earth is spinning at 1100 MPH to the east at the equator and about 750 mph where I was flying how can the flight times be the same?

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How fucking embarrassing for many of you who agree with him politically and his other .7esque conspiracy theories :lmao:   

Can't stand trump, Yes still asking why there is a lack of Curvature.

As long as you continue to disagree of me I know I must be on to something.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dude ....JT espousing flat earth views is far far lesss embarrassing then the last 12 months or so of your online life....good god what a schmuck you are :lol: 

RUSSIA ALTERED VOTING MACHINES !!!!!!!111111111111-ij0ofev oipjwiufvnjfvnldlndflndflngbk glnkv dkvdskfdio;fvw

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dude ....JT espousing flat earth views is far far lesss embarrassing then the last 12 months or so of your online life....good god what a schmuck you are :lol: 

RUSSIA ALTERED VOTING MACHINES !!!!!!!111111111111-ij0ofev oipjwiufvnjfvnldlndflndflngbk glnkv dkvdskfdio;fvw

.7 Momo and endless conspiracies :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Take a level with you and ask yourself why the plane never adjusts it's nose to account for the constant increase in altitude that would happen if we lived on a ball. Think about it, I did this last year when I went to Vegas from Detroit Metro. We fly for over three hours at 35K feet and the level stayed flat the entire time. If we were flying around a ball why didn't we gain altitude and why didn't the pilot adjust the nose of the plane to account for the increase of altitude?

Also why were my flight times the exact same duration? If the earth is spinning at 1100 MPH to the east at the equator and about 750 mph where I was flying how can the flight times be the same?

:lol:

You took a level on a plane?

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This is where you are wrong.  The flight times aren't the same.  If you remove the effects of the jet stream it always takes longer to fly from east to west than it does from west to east.  New York to LA is just under 2500 miles.  Completely removing weather from the equation.  

It takes 5hrs 23 minutes to get from NY to LA and 4hrs 47 min to get from LA to NY.  

Try it yourself.  Put in any two destinations and see how the flight times are different.

http://www.travelmath.com/from/New+York,+NY/to/Los+Angeles,+CA

20 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

JT.  The pilot entered altitude and heading into the auto pilot.  The planes on board navigation system makes constant adjustments to maintain altitude and heading.  On a small plane the pilot makes these adjustments.  The pilot trims his elevators to maintain altitude and uses the rudder and ailerons to maintain heading.  

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Take your smartphone up and use the real gps to track speed and alt.  You can even view the sat data.  There are no cell signals reaching you.

46 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

JT.  The pilot entered altitude and heading into the auto pilot.  The planes on board navigation system makes constant adjustments to maintain altitude and heading.  On a small plane the pilot makes these adjustments.  The pilot trims his elevators to maintain altitude and uses the rudder and ailerons to maintain heading.  

Yup.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You've been tagged to respond in other threads numerous times the last few days and this is what you post?