Check your account email address ×

Another Syrian bombing coming up

Just now, f7ben said:

yup , its that bad :lol: 

Whats bad is you just want to call me stupid. Are you willing to research it and disprove the claims made by people who are conducting scientific experiments? 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Whats bad is you just want to call me stupid. Are you willing to research it and disprove the claims made by people who are conducting scientific experiments? 

I CAN SEE THE FUCKING SPACE STATION AT NIGHT ORBITING THE EARTH.......WITH MY OWN FUCKING EYES

Just now, f7ben said:

I CAN SEE THE FUCKING SPACE STATION AT NIGHT ORBITING THE EARTH.......WITH MY OWN FUCKING EYES

BULLSHIT YOU SEE A LIGHT YOU DON"T SEE A FUCKING SPACE STATION. TELL ME WHY THERE IS A 24/7/365 LIVE FEED OF THE ISS AND WHY HAS THE ISS NEVER CAUGHT OR SHOWN A SATELLITE IN THE FOOTAGE NASA DOES SHOW US???????????

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

The Space Station is actually ground based you idiot!!!!111111

Holy shit ....I never thought of that......maybe its me that is space based when I gaze upon it :lol: 

Why can't you fall off the edge of the earth? Tell us more about the giant ice walls surrounding the edges bahahaha? When is your appointment set to sterilize yourself? How have they pulled the wool over the eyes of litterally millions of scientists, astronauts, and professionals? And I call BS on all your claims.

Just now, jtssrx said:

BULLSHIT YOU SEE A LIGHT YOU DON"T SEE A FUCKING SPACE STATION. TELL ME WHY THERE IS A 24/7/365 LIVE FEED OF THE ISS AND WHY HAS THE ISS NEVER CAUGHT OR SHOWN A SATELLITE IN THE FOOTAGE NASA DOES SHOW US???????????

Dude , you can get a novice telescope and see the space station fairly clearly 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So JT.  Have you traveled by commercial airliner much?  Have you ever traveled over seas?  Have you ever been 35,000' above earth?  

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

https://astronomy.stackexchange.com/questions/666/how-powerful-a-telescope-would-allow-me-to-view-the-astronauts-aboard-iss-do-a-s

Many amateurs have looked at all types of stuff through telescopes in their back yard.....you can see satellites in detail

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Ho Lee Fuck :flush: 

picard-oh-for-fucks-sake-not-this-shit-a

Hey I'm struggling with fact the moon program is all fake. To top it off my wife used to work at the space center on the shuttle program. We even watched a fucking shuttle launch together. It was fake!!! All it was a big fucking light show with lots of noise!!!!!

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

Hey I'm struggling with fact the moon program is all fake. To top it off my wife used to work at the space center on the shuttle program. We even watched a fucking shuttle launch together. It was fake!!! All it was a big fucking light show with lots of noise!!!!!

I have also seen a shuttle launch at Cape Canaveral 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why can't you fall off the edge of the earth? Tell us more about the giant ice walls surrounding the edges bahahaha? When is your appointment set to sterilize yourself? How have they pulled the wool over the eyes of litterally millions of scientists, astronauts, and professionals? And I call BS on all your claims.

People fall off the face of the earth all the time. Many of them knew the Clintons... 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So JT.  Have you traveled by commercial airliner much?  Have you ever traveled over seas?  Have you ever been 35,000' above earth?  

YES THERE IS NO CURVE. THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

The shuttle is a ground based program and the launches are done on a green screen with CGI

• Like 1

I hope all of you that are mocking me and calling me names feel better. Again I'm not saying it's flat. My main question is a lack of curvature where it should be seen based on the formula. If you want to call me names go ahead. I have no issue with any of you as I've stated many times.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

The shuttle is a ground based program and the launches are done on a green screen with CGI

Now I know why there's IMAX theater. Watching the Star Trek reboot movie was pretty cool on the IMAX screen.