Check your account email address ×

Kindler and Gentler Ted Nugent

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

The whole world was behind the Afghanistan war, not the Iraq fiasco.  Pretty much the entire world opposed it and you squandered all the good will you had as a result of 9/11, never mind wasting trillions, killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people and destabilizing an entire region which led to ISIS.  So, good job on that...

Bush 2 FTMFW

He did great things for america :bc: 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

The whole world was behind the Afghanistan war, not the Iraq fiasco.  Pretty much the entire world opposed it and you squandered all the good will you had as a result of 9/11, never mind wasting trillions, killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people and destabilizing an entire region which led to ISIS.  So, good job on that...

Yeah Bush and Cheney are war criminals....blah blah blah.  If you're going to call someone a liar, traitor or a war criminal, you better fhave real fucking evidence.  Otherwise you sound like an ignorant asshole.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah Bush and Cheney are war criminals....blah blah blah.  If you're going to call someone a liar, traitor or a war criminal, you better fhave real fucking evidence.  Otherwise you sound like an ignorant asshole.

Evidence like all the WMD's they found?

Oh wait...

:lol:

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Evidence like all the WMD's they found?

Oh wait...

:lol:

Exhibit A.  Our country is getting torn apart right now by liars and cheats, including people who peddled that phony bullshit (that Saddam didn't have WMDs or never would have used them).  All the intel said so, but CNN and you know better.  So good job on that too.  

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member

So nugent of all people says he is going to tone down the rhetoric in light of what is going on right now and lo and behold looks at who gets angry and shrill....the liberals here...shocker.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So nugent of all people says he is going to tone down the rhetoric in light of what is going on right now and lo and behold looks at who gets angry and shrill....the liberals here...shocker.

Yep.  They are slowing selling themselves as the wolves instead of sheep.  Like they did when they sold themselves the "intellectual elitism" title over their clear idiocy on display.  Hell, I'm all for it.  Cuz......this damn outfit gets hot in the summer and I hate these idiots being in my air space! :lol:

Image result for wolf dressed in sheep's clothing

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

i don't believe uncle ted. some of his music is ok, though. 

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Is the word of your man in the WH good enough, or is Trump an "ignorant asshole"?

14 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Is this "toning it down?"

:dontknow:

5 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I remember reading that 90% of America was for going into Iraq after 9/11, but no one here at FS was of course, you all seen through it, quite amazing

Hindsight is 20/20 

3 hours ago, MiSledder said:

:lol:  Steady now, you cant paint the right as angry while posting like a lunatic

Ehat was looney about that post? It accurately described your actions up until now. Other than voting directly for Putin. 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No, thats what you said, not what I said.  And you're in no place to judge our foreign policy, right or wrong.  The whole world was behind us at the time, while you sit in the cheap seats.  Be happy the US is your neighbor, otherwise you might be speaking German.  I always love people who don't have a fucking clue what they're talking about, yet are geo political foreign policy experts, with full access to all our intel and are qualified to gauge the risk.

See Icemans answer below. Sums it up quite well. 

3 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Good answer. 

2 hours ago, MiSledder said:

I remember reading that 90% of America was for going into Iraq after 9/11, but no one here at FS was of course, you all seen through it, quite amazing

regardless some inability to see that it was a mistake even in hindsight is baffling.

FTR I was always for just putting a bullet in one of Saddam kids head to keep him in line,  animals need an Alfa and thats never going to change esp in third world shitholes and Saddam served a purpose until we created a vacuum and are left with the current world events.  

90 percent of Fox News followers perhaps.  They were huge cheerleaders for the Bush/Cheney lies.  I was not a fan of Prime Minister Cretien. But if he did one thing right. Demanding proof before committing  troops to Iraq was it. Even if he sounded like and idiot when he said it 

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

regardless some inability to see that it was a mistake even in hindsight is baffling.

FTR I was always for just putting a bullet in one of Saddam kids head to keep him in line,  animals need an Alfa and thats never going to change esp in third world shitholes and Saddam served a purpose until we created a vacuum and are left with the current world events.  

That's the Republican way. Won't even admit Iraq was a mistake, arming the Taliban was a mistake etc. 

Trump andhis friends will steal half your money before you admit you fucked up. 

Do you think the fairytale we were fed had something to do with that?

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Do you think the fairytale we were fed had something to do with that?

Hard to believe they would forget about being duped so quickly.   But Obama went golfing and took his wife out to dinner for an expensive meal in New York.  He even went to Hawaii a few times. 

Oh and Benghazi. 

5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Is the word of your man in the WH good enough, or is Trump an "ignorant asshole"?

Everybody sees it except Wolfie. Trump just said in front of the whole world that dubya is a liar and Iraq was a big mistake. Who is right, Trump or Wolfie?