Check your account email address ×

Kindler and Gentler Ted Nugent

Musician Ted Nugent is known for speaking his mind about the Second Amendment and hunting, but especially on politicians. He once said then-Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama should “suck my machine gun.” When President Obama was running for reelection in 2012, the rocker said during the National Rifle Association convention that, “If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.” The statement attracted the attention of the Secret Service.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/06/17/ted-nugent-once-said-obama-should-suck-on-my-machine-gun-now-he-wants-to-tone-down-the-hateful-rhetoric/

:finger3:

Dem strategist defends #HuntRepublicans tweet after GOP shooting: ‘The chickens came home to roost’

“We are in a war with selfish, foolish & narcissistic rich people. Why is it a shock when things turn violent?#HuntRepublicanCongressmen,” he wrote.

“I am sorry if my #HuntRepublicanCongressmen hashtag hurt the feelings of any GOP snowflakes but you have not engaged in civil discourse,” he added Thursday.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

nugent looks like he smells. 

Despite all your kettle bell and butter coffee dojo horseshit you can only hope you're in that kind of shape when you're 69.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Despite all your kettle bell and butter coffee dojo horseshit you can only hope you're in that kind of shape when you're 69.

Truly amazing for Nugent.  He's in damn good shape for any 69 year old.  Much less one that has lived his lifestyle.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Truly amazing for Nugent.  He's in damn good shape for any 69 year old.  Much less one that has lived his lifestyle.

Not drinking or smoking has helped plus all that wild game. 

10 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Fuck off stupid.

Trump supporters sure are angry these days. 

It was pretty obvious from the posts that Zambo wasn't the only one who wanted to suck on Ted's machine gun.  

Fucking hilarious that you stupid fuckers cheered Ted when he talked tough about Obama. Yet he bragged about shitting himself to avoid service.  

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Fucking hilarious that you stupid fuckers cheered Ted when he talked tough about Obama. Yet he bragged about shitting himself to avoid service.  

Tell us again which branch of the military you served in. Or are you just crying about someone else that didn't serve? Hmmmm, there's a word for that. :lol: 

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump supporters sure are angry these days. 

It was pretty obvious from the posts that Zambo wasn't the only one who wanted to suck on Ted's machine gun.  

you haven't seen angry yet, you little bitch.  And what was your military rank?  Bitch.

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Tell us again which branch of the military you served in. Or are you just crying about someone else that didn't serve? Hmmmm, there's a word for that. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

you haven't seen angry yet, you little bitch.  And what was your military rank?  Bitch.

Yeah obviously to gain your respect I would have to do what Nugent or Trump did to avoid service.  Or is joining the National guard sufficient?  

Fucking tools cheered on Bush and Cheney while their stupidity killed thousands of your soldiers. 

Then you make the same mistake again and vote for Commander heelspurs. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah obviously to gain your respect I would have to do what Nugent or Trump did to avoid service.  Or is joining the National guard sufficient?  

Fucking tools cheered on Bush and Cheney while their stupidity killed thousands of your soldiers. 

Comrade Heelspurs

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Haven't seen angry yet?????? What else are you going to do to shoot your self in the foot? You already voted for a guy who sided with Exxon, Goldman sacks and the lobbyists. Him and his team had the Kremlin on speed dial during the election.  

Are you going to vote for Putin next time and cut out the middle man?

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Haven't seen angry yet?????? What else are you going to do to shoot your self in the foot? You already voted for a guy who sided with Exxon, Goldman sacks and the lobbyists. Him and his team had the Kremlin on speed dial during the election.  

It's like a never ending well of butthurt from you Canadians. Remarkable, and you don't even live here. What. The. Fuck.:bla:

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol:  Steady now, you cant paint the right as angry while posting like a lunatic

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No, thats what you said, not what I said.  And you're in no place to judge our foreign policy, right or wrong.  The whole world was behind us at the time, while you sit in the cheap seats.  Be happy the US is your neighbor, otherwise you might be speaking German.  I always love people who don't have a fucking clue what they're talking about, yet are geo political foreign policy experts, with full access to all our intel and are qualified to gauge the risk.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No, thats what you said, not what I said.  And you're in no place to judge our foreign policy, right or wrong.  The whole world was behind us at the time, while you sit in the cheap seats.  Be happy the US is your neighbor, otherwise you might be speaking German.  I always love people who don't have a fucking clue what they're talking about, yet are geo political foreign policy experts, with full access to all our intel and are qualified to gauge the risk.

Us speaking german is a bit of a stretch....it was a team effort from the allies if in fact you're talking about ww2.

And remember....we did beat you in the only war we faced you in. :bc:

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The whole world was behind the Afghanistan war, not the Iraq fiasco.  Pretty much the entire world opposed it and you squandered all the good will you had as a result of 9/11, never mind wasting trillions, killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people and destabilizing an entire region which led to ISIS.  So, good job on that...