Check your account email address ×

congress members under attack

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

we don't have enough info yet to determine that.

If you dont think the guy was mentally ill then it just looks that much worse for you and the dipshits that follow the LWW ideology. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

If you dont think the guy was mentally ill then it just looks that much worse for you and the dipshits that follow the LWW ideology. 

he asked how it could have been prevented ya nitwit. Christ retirement is rotting your brain.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

he asked how it could have been prevented ya nitwit. Christ retirement is rotting your brain.

I also asked if he was mentally ill. Sure seems like one would have to be to some extend in order to go through with something like this IMO

Just now, Skidooski said:

I also asked if he was mentally ill. Sure seems like one would have to be to some extend in order to go through with something like this IMO

I thought the answer to that question is rather obvious and didn't need answering.

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Never has the partisan discourse been so high in America and nobody pushes it more than the MSM and the political left.  And by MSM I don't mean just the news media.  Look at how celebrities treat the President and the people who voted for him.   Can't imagine the rage if there were plays on Obama or HRC being stabbed being praised by FoxNews people.  

This action falls right in line with what guys like Moto have been saying.  

True as hell.  And it appears as though the Dems are in full-on damage control right now with their rhetoric spewing agenda.  This is not going to go well for them or their media.  Anybody that thinks otherwise is a complete brain dead retard.  See SeRena's comments.  I think he is literally brain damaged.

Just now, Zambroski said:

True as hell.  And it appears as though the Dems are in full-on damage control right now with their rhetoric spewing agenda.  This is not going to go well for them or their media.  Anybody that thinks otherwise is a complete brain dead retard.  See SeRena's comments.  I think he is literally brain damaged.

Screenshot_20170611-220441.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

The guy was deranged and we're going to have pass tougher gun laws.

I wonder what channel his TV would be on if it was flipped on right now.  I'd bet MSNBC....with a TiVo load of Maddow recordings.

Dead serious.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I wonder what channel his TV would be on if it was flipped on right now.  I'd bet MSNBC....with a TiVo load of Maddow recordings.

Dead serious.

couldn't the same be said for you?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Probably....I'm glad their still planning on having the ballgame tomorrow. We'll have one day of kumbya then a few days of nothing then RUSSIA< RUSSIA< RUSSIA

7 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

The guy was deranged and we're going to have pass tougher gun laws.

There's always the knife, the bomb, the automobile. Sometimes you can use two or three at the same time

Just now, Snoslinger said:

couldn't the same be said for you?

Not a bit.  Matter of fact, if I headed out now and was never to return, I'd have the History Channel on in my office, whatever local news I was watcing in the living room.  And whatever channel "The King of Queens" was on in my bedroom.

I don't stick to watching this shit all day...it's strictly entertainment for me.  Which...is all it is anyway with news bits every now and then.  Well, yours is less news of course....but that's what makes it so much fun!

Related image

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sig worthy.

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Totally. 

I am much more against those who the MSM is for than anything.  Trump has his faults and I really don't feel he was Presidential by some past actions (neither was Bill or Hillary) but from this year forward I will support the candidate the MSM and the left coordinate to go against.   Some Sanders supporters even felt this way.   This years revelations from the DNC are the epitome of that thought process.  

Oh for the days of honorable people winning parties nominations.  

Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not a bit.  Matter of fact, if I headed out now and was never to return, I'd have the History Channel on in my office, whatever local news I was watcing in the living room.  And whatever channel "The King of Queens" was on in my bedroom.

I don't stick to watching this shit all day...it's strictly entertainment for me.  Which...is all it is anyway with news bits every now and then.  Well, yours is less news of course....but that's what makes it so much fun!

Related image

well it's odd you always know what she's talking about either live, or the next day. you also knew what they were saying today, about this event. just another.....coincidence?