Check your account email address ×

The Clear Point...

Just now, Skidooski said:

Hey, let's not put the focus on their "Politics 101" shit they pulled. Instead lets put the focus on Russia!!!!!

Sorry!!!!!111!!! :lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Vince makes valid points with an excellent post and immediately two of the many forum mouthbreathers chime in with unrelated posts :lol: 

And I laugh at Dumbski's hypocrisy - he whines like a little bitch about the forums quality but is as guilty as anyone with his own low level posts :lmao: 

Typical Dumper 

14 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

:lol: holy fuck Vince no one pulled more outlandish shit then your dem party during the election...

Did you forget about that?

You are trying to compare intra-party politics to a foreign foe meddling with our election, it's apples and oranges with anyone who as an ounce of common sense.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

You are trying to compare intra-party politics to a foreign foe meddling with our election, it's apples and oranges with anyone who as an ounce of common sense.

Ah ic....so all the bs Hillary was under investigation for was INTRA....

interesting....

21 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

:lol: holy fuck Vince no one pulled more outlandish shit then your dem party during the election...

Did you forget about that?

*raises hand*

Why yes, yes he has forgotten. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No, its a valid comparison.  Your side used lies, deceit, violence and corruption in an effort to rig the primary, and by extension, the election.  Thankfully your side lost, and is now doubling down on the insanity and stupidity that is driving away voters in droves.  Congratulations, that pudgy little fuck yesterday guaranteed Trumps re election.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Ah ic....so all the bs Hillary was under investigation for was INTRA....

interesting....

Intra!  Its intra politics.  Very serious stuff!!111!

• Like 1

With the stupidity displayed by many on here - it's easy to see how Dump easily caters to them :lmao: There's a whole lotta Stupid on display from the Dumpers.

Edited by SnowRider

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

With the stupidity displayed by many on here - it's easy to see how Dump easily caters to them :lmao: There's a whole lotta Stupid on display from the Dumpers.

From the guy who probably struggles to find his name in the phone book.

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Damn this is funny watching the Dems try and get the focus toward Russia and away from their own corruption.:pc:

And yrs upon yrs of it at that. :lol:

On 6/14/2017 at 7:01 AM, revkevsdi said:

I think it's been obvious since Nixon that members of both parties will cheat for a win. 

What seems to be worse is that Trumps team decided to go one step further and collude with Russia for the win. 

Trump has proven that he'll put himself before the people he is supposedly there to serve. 

So it makes sense that people would worry that Trump is going to pay back the Russians for their help at the expense of US taxpayers or European allies. 

If you want to defend his teams actions and the Republicans who knew it was happening and did nothing, that's fine. But don't expect people to think you are doing anything but burying your head in the sand

:lol:   Want to put your money where your mouth is?  

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Its ok slinger....let it go...you lost.

Actually,  they need to look into their own party and figure out how to weed out the corruption they have going on.   But, instead, they have let the elites in the Dem party control the narrative and they fall in line like little sheep.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Actually,  they need to look into their own party and figure out how to weed out the corruption they have going on.   But, instead, they have let the elites in the Dem party control the narrative and they fall in line like little sheep.

Their entire agenda is an anti-Trump referendum.  Period.  That's all they are focused on.  And that's EXACTLY what they've admitted.  

28 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You are right there is a whole lot of stupid on display on here. So far 6647+ posts so far and counting keep up the good work.:thumb:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Their entire agenda is an anti-Trump referendum.  Period.  That's all they are focused on.  And that's EXACTLY what they've admitted.  

That was noted here by many right when Trump won the election.  Everyone called that simple fact that the dems would have 4 years of continuous attacks to get the spotlight off the obvious fact that they lost, their corrupt, and their agenda is failing.

Snowrider please explain what Trump did to Collude with Russia. 

Explain to me why its Okay for the United States to interfere in elections?  Exsample the Obama Administration interfering in the Isreali election. 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Explain to me why its Okay for the United States to interfere in elections?  Exsample the Obama Administration interfering in the Isreali election. 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

People need to quit acting surprised over hacking.   We hack them, they hack us in every manner both parties can.   Its the new cold war.  

Our society is just more open so we hear about their "hacking" more.

Putin is a leftover from the days of the Invasion of Afghanistan and the end of the cold war.   

We need to be extremely cautious with him but if he wants to kill radical Islam fighters for us then more power to him.

Sometimes the enemy of my enemy is my friend.   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

People need to quit acting surprised over hacking.   We hack them, they hack us in every manner both parties can.   Its the new cold war.  

Our society is just more open so we hear about their "hacking" more.

Putin is a leftover from the days of the Invasion of Afghanistan and the end of the cold war.   

We need to be extremely cautious with him but if he wants to kill radical Islam fighters for us then more power to him.

Sometimes the enemy of my enemy is my friend.   

1st:  I don't think many are actually "surprised" at all.  It's just the narrative their side is pushing.  Most don't even know what a "hack" is or what it supposedly did..they were just told Russia was the reason they lost.  

2nd: YEP!!!!

this is really unfuckingbelievable. if I didn't have so much history here I'd think many of the resident dipwads were just fucking with people's minds. but no, they really cannot make distinctions between "politics 101" with US presidential candidates,  and a foreign government wanting to influence our election for their benefit. add to that, just a year or so ago that foreign government was a very bad thing and needed dealt with, because their "bosses" told them so. the amount of gullibility, hackery, and downright stupidity with some of you is amazing, and downright scary.

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 2