Check your account email address ×

Who's Funding It

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Is Canada involved?

Certainly.

Up here its the far right white nationalists, aka Poilievre supporters who are funding the pro Palestine encampments and demonstrations.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend I suppose,

I believe it will backfire on all of them.

They best don la toque de tinfoil for protection.

This is why when I hear talk of Jews don't need their own state they could just move to America I laugh. This country has long history of anti semitic thought that usually starts high society and is spread downward. Look no further than Harvard and other ivy League college actions in the last 100 years. 

15 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Widespread Israeli protests demanding an end to the war. Don’t see this on Fox or CNN. 

Fox and CNN are globalist owned propaganda.

17 hours ago, akvanden said:

Who knew they were supporters of America first policies. 

First, its an organic protest by the students, globally.

I said that was bullshit as students don't have the resources for that.

Now its from the Tides foundation.  Fucking dumb brainwashed sheep.

20 million lives saved. :lol:

16 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Widespread Israeli protests demanding an end to the war. Don’t see this on Fox or CNN. 

Seen this on Fox news here and a quick check on YouTube found this??? Is this not a  Fox news clip??

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

First, its an organic protest by the students, globally.

I said that was bullshit as students don't have the resources for that.

Now its from the Tides foundation.  Fucking dumb brainwashed sheep.

100 million lives saved. 

Ohhh cute,  you're playing pretend time again and assigning positions. Only problem is that I support Israel and have openly stated more rubber bullets need to be used against these protesters. Law and order, regardless of politics, regardless of Ray Epps (something you're unfamiliar with ;)).

:beer_cheers:

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

That's our future.  And, as expected, most of them can't even answer why they're protesting.  Good thing Joe is on the case to pay their debts!!

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Ohhh cute,  you're playing pretend time again and assigning positions. Only problem is that I support Israel and have openly stated more rubber bullets need to be used against these protesters. Law and order, regardless of politics, regardless of Ray Epps (something you're unfamiliar with ;)).

:beer_cheers:

Stay clueless, its what you do well.

20 million lives saved.:lol:

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

That's our future.  And, as expected, most of them can't even answer why they're protesting.  Good thing Joe is on the case to pay their debts!!

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Joe doesn't tell these kids you don't even have to complete college as long as you are registered in a college you get a diploma now get out there and vote for me a Kamala

• Like 1

I wonder if @ActionfigureJoe watched that video.  He's the one claiming these kids are protesting because of the US funding Israel.  Seems like a pretty easy answer to give, doesn't it?  And yet 9 out of 10 can't answer, and one of them is confusing this protest with the BLM's protests (yet she'd call the police if she needed them) :lol:

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

I wonder if @ActionfigureJoe watched that video.  He's the one claiming these kids are protesting because of the US funding Israel.  Seems like a pretty easy answer to give, doesn't it?  And yet 9 out of 10 can't answer, and one of them is confusing this protest with the BLM's protests (yet she'd call the police if she needed them) :lol:

I'm not allowed to answer I'm not the "Official Spokes Person"

I'm wearing a mask so the so the Admins don't recognize my face and I get kicked out of school for Protesting

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Stay clueless, its what you do well.

100 million lives saved.

Classic “I have nothing to say” AC default.

Don’t give up on your projections so quickly! Assign more! :lolz:

17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Classic “I have nothing to say” AC default.

Don’t give up on your projections so quickly! Assign more! :lolz:

You're the gift that keeps on giving.:lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bontz said:

And you enjoy kids getting blown to bits. 

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

And you enjoy kids getting blown to bits. 

Your memory sucks, but that's OK ... let me point you back to what I said about the protestors when you claimed they were only there to protest the US funding Israel & how I was apparently on board with it.

On 4/30/2024 at 1:13 PM, Bontz said:

Fuck no.  I'm sick of America funding all the bullshit over there and around the world.  But your narrative of "That's what these kids are protesting" is complete bullshit too.  Pull 10 of them out of the crowd and I bet 9 of them don't even know why they're there other than to follow the footsteps of others and fit in with their liberal surroundings.  And most of them who do have a reason to be there would say it's because ISRAEL is a terrorist state.

Kind of ironic how Jerry's video clip is spot on with what I previously stated.  Well, replace the last statement with the dumb bitch who was there thinking it was a BLM and "fuck the police" protest.

Pritzker and Soros are joos. The only reason they would fund it is to pass their anti Israel laws which the house just did. Basically making it a crime to criticize Israel or anything any joo does ever... MoNeY wElL sPeNt!!!!

Just now, Anler said:

Pritzker and Soros are joos. The only reason they would fund it is to pass their anti Israel laws which the house just did. Basically making it a crime to criticize Israel or anything any joo does ever... MoNeY wElL sPeNt!!!!

I was wrong about Ukraine. Are you happy now. 

54 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Your memory sucks, but that's OK ... let me point you back to what I said about the protestors when you claimed they were only there to protest the US funding Israel & how I was apparently on board with it.

Kind of ironic how Jerry's video clip is spot on with what I previously stated.  Well, replace the last statement with the dumb bitch who was there thinking it was a BLM and "fuck the police" protest.

One short interview of a few protestors proves. Ok then. Fucking moron. 

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

One short interview of a few protestors proves. Ok then. Fucking moron. 

Well, it proves me more right than you ... so there is that aspect of it.  You're just emotionally invested because it reminds you of your hippie days with all the protesting you used to do.

Fucking moron :lol: