Check your account email address ×

Textron to cut more jobs

Can't be the snow division. Someone on here claimed last year's Catalyst production was sold out. Think they even said this year's snow checks went well. Maybe this applies to the Yamaha sled builders

6 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

Can't be the snow division. Someone on here claimed last year's Catalyst production was sold out. Think they even said this year's snow checks went well. Maybe this applies to the Yamaha sled builders

Cat ran the early order program twice and extended it. Imo people are tired of their dog and pony show they have been pulling for the last few years and not producing. When it finally got into the consumers hand and people quit listening to what demo riders who never buy new sled and social media influencers say they caught on. Killed sales. The catalyst is a good sled but it’s not what it was made out to be a year ago. A year ago the 600 was wiping the door on any 850 and it didn’t, it was on par with any 600. Basically took the wind out of their sails. 

5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

Cat ran the early order program twice and extended it. Imo people are tired of their dog and pony show they have been pulling for the last few years and not producing. When it finally got into the consumers hand and people quit listening to what demo riders who never buy new sled and social media influencers say they caught on. Killed sales. The catalyst is a good sled but it’s not what it was made out to be a year ago. A year ago the 600 was wiping the door on any 850 and it didn’t, it was on par with any 600. Basically took the wind out of their sails. 

Wish they'd just sell to Argo, take the L on the books, and put us all out of this misery.  

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Wish they'd just sell to Argo, take the L on the books, and put us all out of this misery.  

On the plus side dad got me a new 840 to race vs my pc to see which one is actually faster. Mom just got home and is pissed. 

IMG_0825.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Not greg b said:

On the plus side dad got me a new 840 to race vs my pc to see which one is actually faster. Mom just got home and is pissed. 

IMG_0825.jpeg

My parents don't let me us the plane anymore.  I'm pissed.

• Haha 1

Ok.... Military contracts are a big hit... Beechcraft is flying high..... corporate stopped selling Bonanza + Baron aircraft  ... production is booked until 2028....

3 minutes ago, ICG said:

Ok.... Military contracts are a big hit... Beechcraft is flying high..... corporate stopped selling Bonanza + Baron aircraft  ... production is booked until 2028....

You should see their condo in sage valley golf club. It’s wild. 

9 hours ago, Not greg b said:

IMG_0825.jpeg

on the bright side you won't have to ask Facebook how to get it to do wheelies. 

that deserves a GGB mountain can as well.  ask mom for the credit card.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

He can still ask Facebook why his new sled bogs all the time.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

To hell with the GGB stuff, he needs himself a Sno-Stuff Stumble Pack

5 hours ago, Palu49 said:

Wait you can’t keep people working on 3500 sleds a year?!

Does Argo assemble their own ATV's and whatnot?  You'd think if they don't Cat could be a good acquisition for them to move that in house.

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Does Argo assemble their own ATV's and whatnot?  You'd think if they don't Cat could be a good acquisition for them to move that in house.

last I knew was a couple of years ago, they are re-branding chinese ATVs

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I can fab a full flow pbr race can... Just give me six minutes.

no need to keep piling on his mom's CC bill at the current interest rate.

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I can fab a full flow pbr race can... Just give me six minutes.

no need to keep piling on his mom's CC bill at the current interest rate.

I will use a piece of stove pipe I threw out my back door and make a can out of that. The diesel tards will be jealous of my 8 inch tip 

18 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I’m not sure isn’t argos facility in thief the old BM building and fairly small? Cat would be a good acquisition for Argo because more people at Argo know the workings of the catalyst than people at textron/cat do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe they could buy Cat and revamp and rebrand the dirt line Cat/Argo/Bass Pro and consolidate their manufacturing so they could give line employees 40 hour work weeks.

IMG_3820.png

IMG_3821.png

I love ripping around on my TGB Target. On big rides I always laugh the dipshits on CanAm Renegades for spending way too much money on their quads. My Target looks just like a Renegade for way cheaper and no one knows the difference. I pull way more chicks with my Target than those broke ass CanAm guys ever do.

https://www.tgb.com.tw/en/product-566611/TARGET-600-EPS.html

3 hours ago, AK440 said:

I love ripping around on my TGB Target. On big rides I always laugh the dipshits on CanAm Renegades for spending way too much money on their quads. My Target looks just like a Renegade for way cheaper and no one knows the difference. I pull way more chicks with my Target than those broke ass CanAm guys ever do.

https://www.tgb.com.tw/en/product-566611/TARGET-600-EPS.html

Broke ass is buying a TGB and not being able to afford a sled.  Someday perhaps your life won't suck.

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Broke ass is buying a TGB and not being able to afford a sled.  Someday perhaps your life won't suck.

You don’t own a sled. :lol2: