Check your account email address ×

As if you didn't enjoy your grocery bills enough already...

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Got shit from my one supervisor once for casually drinking coffee on company time and being a bad influence on the rookies and new hires. :lol: I just ignored and rolled my eyes on that one. 

At our site we have one of the automatic machines that grinds the beans and brews coffee or espresso.  It's a productivity improver.  We bring a similar but smaller machine to trade shows.  Not much brings people together like a good cup of coffee.

At the corporate offices it's over $3 for a drip brew so I bring my own thermos.  If I ran the place, coffee, tea, and soda would all be free.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

At our site we have one of the automatic machines that grinds the beans and brews coffee or espresso.  It's a productivity improver.  We bring a similar but smaller machine to trade shows.  Not much brings people together like a good cup of coffee.

At the corporate offices it's over $3 for a drip brew so I bring my own thermos.  If I ran the place, coffee, tea, and soda would all be free.

Gotta have that daily cup for sure

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

No free refills but it's next to the Spirit gates so always plenty of free entertainment!

I buy 2 or 3 pound bags at Costco and grind it in the store.  It's probably 50 cents per pot.  Take it in a thermos to work.  Keurig is fine if you only drink a cup a day.

Buy the Duluth trading coffee there.  It's rather good.  

23 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I bought breville automatic espresso machines for my 3 offices.  Probably nets me more than 40 hours a week of work.  By far the best investment for almost any office.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Not greg b said:

You can get a catalyst for the same price as 5600 cans of coke 

I’d rather have the Coke. 

27 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Buy the Duluth trading coffee there.  It's rather good.  

I bought breville automatic espresso machines for my 3 offices.  Probably nets me more than 40 hours a week of work.  By far the best investment for almost any office.

Jim says you should be sweeping up the spilled Norman county gravel he spills in the parking lot on the way out. No one needs to be in a office with fancy coffee machines 

11 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

No free refills but it's next to the Spirit gates so always plenty of free entertainment!

I buy 2 or 3 pound bags at Costco and grind it in the store.  It's probably 50 cents per pot.  Take it in a thermos to work.  Keurig is fine if you only drink a cup a day.

10 hours ago, Sled_Hed said:

Same here. We do have a keurig but it's the one that does single cup or pot

10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah.... it's perfect for me. Wife is not a coffee drinker. I just use the single K cups.  But now I do find myself having an extra cup later in the day....its just so easy and tempting.:lmao:.... I never used to do that.   Plus I was never home usually.

Always went to dunkin' donuts on the way to work and got a medium coffee everyday and that would be it and drink it during our PCM's (pre communication meetings) at work. It was just a routine for me.....

Got shit from my one supervisor once for casually drinking coffee on company time and being a bad influence on the rookies and new hires. :lol: I just ignored and rolled my eyes on that one. 

They sell re-useable  K Cups, load it with your coffee.

9 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Both our Keurigs quit working. 

Picked up the cheapest coffee pots the small town Wally had, $9 each on sale, and $3 worth of filters.

No Ragrets.  

Same here. Works fine and no one bitches probably due to the fact that we don't have any guys sporting man buns working there. I will on occasion splurge for Chock Full O'Nuts in the big can when it goes on sale tho. 

Edited by J. Jackson

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

We have one for ours but usually make a pot every morning. 

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

That's what we use.

:bc:

3 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Hey the Keurig is a whole new wild experience for me after buying a cup every day from Dunkin for the last 35 + years.   One day at a time:lmao:...... thnx, I'll learn these secrets as I go along I guess.:thumbsup:

Already through a half a box of K cups from Donut Shop. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Hey the Keurig is a whole new wild experience for me after buying a cup every day from Dunkin for the last 35 + years.   One day at a time:lmao:...... thnx, I'll learn these secrets as I go along I guess.:thumbsup:

Already through a half a box of K cups from Donut Shop. 

You can buy donut shop ground coffee and put it in the reuseable K Cup...... :thumbsup:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

You can buy donut shop ground coffee and put it in the reuseable K Cup...... :thumbsup:

Nice.....I'm going to try a couple different blends before I decide which one will be my "go to" coffee.  The Donut Shop was only my first so far.    I remember years ago I had some from Hawaii (I think) that was very good but don't remember the name.  So I'm up for any suggestions to try  out.:bc:

• Like 1