Check your account email address ×

Marjorie Taylor Greene is an idiot. She is trying to wreck the GOP

On 4/18/2024 at 11:13 AM, akvanden said:

The extremes from each sides are laughable, as are those who defend them.

Except the extremes on the right want to save america.  The extremes on the left want to tear it down and usually have ties to other countries that also hate the US.

Edited by racer254
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Except the extremes on the right want to save america.  The extremes on the left want to tear it down and usually have ties to other countries that also hate the US.

you're f'ng delusional 

at what point do the rational, reasonable people get fed up with the extremes from both sides and tell them both to go fuck themselves? 

I've been there for quite a while now... bet I'm not alone. ;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

This is about as ignorant of a reply I’ve ever seen you post and explains so much about your mentality. Don’t you think the far left would say the very same thing about MTG? The left thinks they’re on a mission to save America from the extreme right wing. Both extremes think the other’s ideology will destroy America. You’re no different, just opposite ends of the spectrum.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

This is about as ignorant of a reply I’ve ever seen you post and explains so much about your mentality. Don’t you think the far left would say the very same thing about MTG? The left thinks they’re on a mission to save America from the extreme right wing. Both extremes think the other’s ideology will destroy America. You’re no different, just opposite ends of the spectrum.

LOL.  Woke agenda is all liberals.  Electing first's, all democrats.  Values from other countries put into bill's, again democrats.  Kneeling for the national anthem, democrats.  Changing state flags- democrats.  Erasing history --  democrats.  Bringing in illegals -- democrats.  Pushing for illegals to vote in our elections -- democrats.  Stop me when you can. 

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

Too bad we couldn't have an old school, playground "team picking" but the idea would be to prune the other team.  A team captain for the left, a team captain for the right, and the goal is to choose the shittiest congressmen or senator from the other team & they lose their seat.

As much as I despise the Pelosi's, Schiff's, Nadler's, Omar's, etc. I can't stand the MTG's, McConnell's, Graham's, Gaetz's either.  Too bad it couldn't be that easy.

• Like 4

The extreme right doesn't want to save America, not even close.  Neither does the extreme left.  Both want to change it drastically fo fit their agenda.  Both agendas are highly flawed.  If you support either extreme you are a blind fool.

• Like 1

Just now, Deephaven said:

The extreme right doesn't want to save America, not even close.  Neither does the extreme left.  Both want to change it drastically fo fit their agenda.  Both agendas are highly flawed.  If you support either extreme you are a blind fool.

Their agenda is to stay in power, and get rich while they're there.  But you're right - none of them give two shits about the average joes out there.  All this EV and Green Energy bullshit .. how much money is being pocketed by politicians pushing that narrative?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Woke agenda is all liberals.  Electing first's, all democrats.  Values from other countries put into bill's, again democrats.  Kneeling for the national anthem, democrats.  Changing state flags- democrats.  Erasing history --  democrats.  Bringing in illegals -- democrats.  Pushing for illegals to vote in our elections -- democrats.  Stop me when you can. 

And the point you don’t understand is they think they’re making America better, less racist, more equal, etc etc. While not high on your list of importance (or mine), it is to them, but that doesn’t mean they’re trying to destroy America, or that far right is better than far left. That’s just sheer stupidity.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Their agenda is to stay in power, and get rich while they're there.  But you're right - none of them give two shits about the average joes out there.  All this EV and Green Energy bullshit .. how much money is being pocketed by politicians pushing that narrative?

I've said it numerous times. You take away the money that's made off that bs. It all goes away very quickly.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, racer254 said:

Holy shit :lol:

laughing-haha[1].gif

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The Democrats are loaded with radical extremism, Global Warming BS is another one that wasn't brought up in this thread.

Slave Reparations is another, taxpayer funded transgender reassignment surgery was another.

Give me some radical extremism other than Abortion that comes from Republicans.:pc:

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The Democrats are loaded with radical extremism, Global Warming BS is another one that wasn't brought up in this thread.

Slave Reparations is another, taxpayer funded transgender reassignment surgery was another.

Give me some radical extremism other than Abortion that comes from Republicans.:pc:

Abortion is the heavyweight in the list you provided above as far as politics is concerned IMO. It has the potential to sway the election. The others not so much.  And no that doesn't mean that I approve of any of them.

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

GOP lawmaker blames ‘Gaetz and 7 useful idiots’ for House turmoil 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4604636-gop-rep-blames-gaetz-and-seven-useful-idiots-for-house-turmoil/

Being a professional politician used to mean that the individual was persuasive and an artisan of negotiation and compromise. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Being a professional politician used to mean that the individual was persuasive and an artisan of negotiation and compromise. 

or just clever, cunning, patient and manipulative...

mitch-mcconnell.gif

:lol2:

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Now we have 24/7 media and the path to Idiocracy is full speed. 

On 4/21/2024 at 8:12 AM, snoughnut said:

Have you heard of Project 2025?  It seems pretty extreme to me.

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

RINOs, don’t need em.

nah... they 33.3333333 have already got the election wrapped up.  the 🐐 has already got this in the bag. :crazy:

plz lmk if I did that correctly 

thx :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nah... they 33.3333333 have already got the election wrapped up.  the 🐐 has already got this in the bag. :crazy:

plz lmk if I did that correctly 

thx :thumbsup:

For every RINO you lose, you gain two independents. The math checks, don’t question it.