Check your account email address ×

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You don’t get it. 

There will be a point where humans and their existence will become irrelevant. We will become a subset on the intelligence scale as other animals are to us. Is that what you are eluding too?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There is good ai and bad ai.

Which one do you want?

I suggest that you look into the advancement curve and when singularity will occur. I find it hysterical that it’s the top 1%, such as Musk, who are most freaked out about it occurring. They’re freaked out because AI will unmask them. 

1 hour ago, Skidude600 said:

There will be a point where humans and their existence will become irrelevant. We will become a subset on the intelligence scale as other animals are to us. Is that what you are eluding too?

Singularity is the point in which AI eclipses human levels of intelligence, creativity, productivity, and insight. The curve indicates 2040. Some individuals see it occurring within the next 7 years. Once it reaches the tipping point, technology involving inventions effecting transportation, free energy, healthcare, and other major areas will accelerate and double in weeks rather than years or decades. It won’t be about asking a chat stupid political questions. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)

I'd love to see Mellencamp live. I had tickets 12-14years ago but gave them away because I had to work.

Seems like he walked off stage because he was being heckled by a group of assholes in front of the stage. If it truly was politics related then John has paid his dues and has the right to say what every he wants. He will still sell out concerts regardless but at this point in his life I don't think he cares.

Edit. I'm more discussed by a singer who smokes cigarettes. wtf?

30 years ago I went to see Steve Earle in a local theatre, great venue. 2 Minutes before Steve took the stage, a side door opened and 4 fat Hell's Angels bikers walked in with their dates and sat front row center stage. It was obvious that Steve was performing the concert for these bikers, looking, waving and pointing to them the whole show. The backdrop screen showed biker pictures, brotherhood bullshit. Something about a couple of bikers who had been put in jail for being bikers.

I'd never pay to see to him again. And I'm sure he doesn't give a shit.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, ckf said:

It's not just him though. It happens quite often here. If I am going to post a link to support my position I'm going to read the entire article beforehand.

While true it is basically 100% of Lloyd's links.  

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who's programming it?

Most of the current shit is woke.

Another thing you obviously know nothing about.  Curious, how is your AIDS treatment going?

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I'd love to see Mellencamp live. I had tickets 12-14years ago but gave them away because I had to work.

Seems like he walked off stage because he was being heckled by a group of assholes in front of the stage. If it truly was politics related then John has paid his dues and has the right to say what every he wants. He will still sell out concerts regardless but at this point in his life I don't think he cares.

30 years ago I went to see Steve Earle in a local theatre, great venue. 2 Minutes before Steve took the stage, a side door opened and 4 fat Hell's Angels bikers walked in with their dates and sat front row center stage. It was obvious that Steve was performing the concert for these bikers, looking, waving and pointing to them the whole show. The backdrop screen showed biker pictures, brotherhood bullshit. Something about a couple of bikers who had been put in jail for being bikers.

I like Steve Earle but that kind of shit sucks.

10 hours ago, Blackstar said:

There's alot of everyday people who have paid far greater dues than a washed up millionaire singer. I'm not a fan of over glorifying celebrities. Politically he can say what he wants on stage or off but he better be ready for the backlash because not everybody agrees with his politics and you'd think he'd be smart enough to know that. The smart celebs keep their mouths shut because they know better.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2024 at 9:43 AM, Steve753 said:

He's not disabled.

Actually he does have a disability