Check your account email address ×

Trump, furious and frustrated, gears up to punch back at Comey testimony

• Platinum Contributing Member

Everyone is so positive Trump is going down yet NOBODY will take any bets on it. :lol:   You guys are just like the MSM that brainwashed you.  :bc:

Just now, Highmark said:

Taxing the lower and middle class, taking medicaid away from people who don't deserve it and making them finally pay their fair share.    :lol:  

Care to do the math? :news:

IMG_3056.JPG

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The idiot will be tweeting tomorrow which will have his team in a dither doing damage control instead of focusing on "infrastructure week", and if it's not tomorrow it will be in the coming days :lol: 

You guys voted for a certifiable nut job :thumb:  

His infrastructure speech is today.  His tweets only help him with the massive hate of the DC establishment and MSM.   

Just now, SnowRider said:

Care to do the math? :news:

IMG_3056.JPG

As long as he lowers my taxes shitrider I really don't care what he does with everyone else. :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

His infrastructure speech is today.  His tweets only help him with the massive hate of the DC establishment and MSM.   

Is that why his approval rating is historically low at this point in a Presidency at 36%?

Is that why his approval rating is historically low at this point in a Presidency at 36%?

Are these the same poll companies that predicted Hillary would win by a landslide? :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

As long as he lowers my taxes shitrider I really don't care what he does with everyone else. :lol:  

So you're really not a fiscally responsible conservative?  :news:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo - enlighten us all where we get better info... :news:

It's impossible to "enlighten" you.  SBYL.  Some of us just were't fortunate enough to have solid genes passed down.  Go with what you have though.  Apparently, you are a breathing entity, so, you've been given that much.  It's something I guess. 

:lmao:

So you're really not a fiscally responsible conservative?  :news:

Nope, I'm just a selfish, greedy business owner out to screw little people like you. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Are these the same poll companies that predicted Hillary would win by a landslide? :lol:  

Yep - and historically accurate without Russian influence :snack: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's impossible to "enlighten" you.  SBYL.  Some of us just were't fortunate enough to have solid genes passed down.  Go with what you have though.  Apparently, you are a breathing entity, so, you've been given that much.  It's something I guess. 

:lol: Code for 'I got nothing' :lmao: 

IMG_3181.GIF

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well he certainly wasn't given any "good Looks" passed down from his parents so he's going to rely on his "Intellect" to get him through.  :lol:   Light bulb salesman is his lifetime achievement 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Not to the public

http://wvxu.org/post/trump-will-make-infrastructure-speech-wednesday-rivertowne-marina#stream/0

Really?  Just because its not completely open doesn't mean its not in public. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

The Republican Party motto

And man....I can see how that shit would really cramp your sides style too.  Nobody likes it when the brakes are put on and the hand outs get pinched when they are using that money to further an agenda they don't want to pay for themselves.

Hypocrisy Flakes...it's what's for breakfast!

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Everyone is so positive Trump is going down yet NOBODY will take any bets on it. :lol:   You guys are just like the MSM that brainwashed you.  :bc:

who wants him to resign? the shit show that trump creates and his minion of followers is solid entertainment. 

• Like 1