Check your account email address ×

What a fucking mess

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yesterday's snow. 

Dropped a tree onto the wires ,snapped the utility pole.  No power ,no cable. Internet, phone.  

Yesterday was the day that my customers had to call by to get a discount.  

Betting there are 60 messages. 

Can get em on my cell but can't use quick books without internet 

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yesterday's snow. 

Dropped a tree onto the wires ,snapped the utility pole.  No power ,no cable. Internet, phone.  

60 on Monday…….love New England weather.

Offered to take my boys to the Twins opener yesterday.  They chose the auto show.  Not at all due to the weather, but just the fact how boring baseball was.  Figured I'd be a crappy parent to not offer them a baseball game experience at least once.  Took them to the Globetrotters game a week ago, going to a Loons game tomorrow and a Wild game next week...but they said no to baseball.  They both have been to the Saints stadium as we went to the championship game, but that might be more exciting than anything MLB has to offer as an experience.

14 minutes ago, hayward said:

Nothing lights my wife’s inner-demons up quicker than a qb’s malfunction.:lol:eeeeeeeyowser!

Lol

Mine too

i always try to calm her down by asking why its such a big deal and if we are broke

44 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yesterday's snow. 

Can't tether your computer to your cell?

Pc's are on UPS systems. 

No internet no QB makes my wife rather disagreeable...even more so than usual

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Offered to take my boys to the Twins opener yesterday.  They chose the auto show.  Not at all due to the weather, but just the fact how boring baseball was.  Figured I'd be a crappy parent to not offer them a baseball game experience at least once.  Took them to the Globetrotters game a week ago, going to a Loons game tomorrow and a Wild game next week...but they said no to baseball.  They both have been to the Saints stadium as we went to the championship game, but that might be more exciting than anything MLB has to offer as an experience.

Savanna Bananas man!  :bc:

Neal

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

I see they salted the sssssssshit out of the roads here again. BASTARDS!

Gots tos yous ups dems budgetsezzzzz ferz neckts yearzzzzez!

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

Gots tos yous ups dems budgetsezzzzz ferz neckts yearzzzzez!

yuuup  i thought they emptied the salt sheds after the last "storm" that came thru tho.. 

RT122 was as white as the painted line down the side of the road for two days after the last freezing rain storm 

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

No baseball, well they are kinda young for a nap 

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Football, we sit in our seats and watch game. Baseball, maybe a couple innings.  Rest of the time it is just a big party.  I don’t think I have ever sat and watched 9 innings of baseball. :dunno:

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

More info please 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Use the hot spot on your phone.

Turn the hotspot on in your settings. You will probably need to setup a password. Then just search for wireless from your laptop and connect to the phone hotspot.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Yesterday's snow. 

It's why we have a Generator. Our Power used to go off at least twice a month, they buried lots of the wires along many roads now and had tree service guys with telescopic boom saw blade trucks that reach up over 100 feet to cut branches and cut trees down, now our power only goes off maybe 6-10 times a year.

26 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

It's why we have a Generator. Our Power used to go off at least twice a month, they buried lots of the wires along many roads now and had tree service guys with telescopic boom saw blade trucks that reach up over 100 feet to cut branches and cut trees down, now our power only goes off maybe 6-10 times a year.

Generator is working  ( after I repaired extension cord for it ) woodstove has the place toasty but cell signal must be too weak for quickbooks to load 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

Where the 3 rivers meet "The Point" Pittsburgh Pa.

image.thumb.png.fbc94da14b69ed8dd9fb6e1146351a86.png

image.thumb.png.e5bebd8404b429e7c356440b3f08dc6c.png

Damn....... That's all it seems to do around here is rain too, well above average for the year so far.  Totally ripping up my backyard with my S x S. :bashhead:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Turn the hotspot on in your settings. You will probably need to setup a password. Then just search for wireless from your laptop and connect to the phone hotspot.

Exactly.