Check your account email address ×

Rioting migrants That overwhelmed federal authorities ordered released

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Could have said something less aggressive, like maybe he deserves freshly picked fruits and vegetables…… or clean restrooms?!

:dunno:

Aggressive? .... Ben tells people to die in fires all the time.... Slashing of throats is tame.  :lmao:   

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Aggressive? .... Ben tells people to die in fires all the time.... Slashing of throats is tame.  :lmao:   

I’m making fun of you, immigrants picking vegetables by day, slashing throats by night.

29 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I’m making fun of you, immigrants picking vegetables by day, slashing throats by night.

Yeah.... yeah....I got it.   The jobs no one wants to do blah blah blah..... That's a load of crock they will be taking many good jobs from Americans...... And most will continue just working under the table for cheap wages.   

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

she got killed because the cop was a pussy.  the one she crawled past surrounded by a mob didn't kill her but the one that could have slapped the cuffs on her did SMH

she got killed for going to the capital, going into the capital and attempting to get into an area inside the capital she had no business in.

I have zero empathy for her, other than being duped by Trump's lies to take that course of action.  

10 hours ago, hayward said:

Kahren = :owned:

9_9

9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah.... yeah....I got it.   The jobs no one wants to do blah blah blah..... That's a load of crock they will be taking many good jobs from Americans...... And most will continue just working under the table for cheap wages.   

be more specific... are we talking CEO type of stuff or driving a garbage truck?  :news:

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Are you scared they would have taken your job?

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

9_9

be more specific... are we talking CEO type of stuff or driving a garbage truck?  :news:

All part of the plan.....vid pretty much says it all..@2 minute mark on.

So, are you putting garbage truck drivers down?.....pretty good job from what I hear...decent pay, health benefits and many get a pension when working for the town and they work much harder than the pencil pushing CEO's.     

Yeah, I like hard workers.. :thumb:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

All part of the plan.....vid pretty much says it all..@2 minute mark on.

So, are you putting garbage truck drivers down?.....pretty good job from what I hear...decent pay, health benefits and many get a pension when working for the town and they work much harder than the pencil pushing CEO's.     

Yeah, I like hard workers.. :thumb:

part of the plan?   where have we heard that before?  9_9

not putting anyone's occupation down, just curious to know who's job you believe all these illegals are going to take.  :news:

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

part of the plan?   where have we heard that before?  9_9

not putting anyone's occupation down, just curious to know who's job you believe all these illegals are going to take.  :news:

I’ll play a bit here.....how about the fact that without Mexican, Guatamolin laborers over the past 20 year period, how many small family dairy farms might we have left in this country vs. large corporate type dairies we have now?  Technically, minority labor has taken American jobs, in that respect, no? No way most of the big operations could have ever gotten to where they are without cheap labor.

And as far as garbage truck drivers.....holy fuck have you ever seen one operate a farm tractor? If it has front fenders and steps to climb up into the cab on the first day, it likely won’t come day 2.:lol:

15 minutes ago, hayward said:

I’ll play a bit here.....how about the fact that without Mexican, Guatamolin laborers over the past 20 year period, how many small family dairy farms might we have left in this country vs. large corporate type dairies we have now?  Technically, minority labor has taken American jobs, in that respect, no? No way most of the big operations could have ever gotten to where they are without cheap labor.

And as far as garbage truck drivers.....holy fuck have you ever seen one operate a farm tractor? If it has front fenders and steps to climb up into the cab on the first day, it likely won’t come day 2.:lol:

fat, lazy and entitled Americans don't want to do that type of work... do they?   how many times have you seen the kids sell the family farm they want nothing to do with? 

17 minutes ago, hayward said:

no problem with them working here but do have a problem with those being paid cash and not paying taxes on that income.also farming operations  getting wage kickbacks for hiring them.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fat, lazy and entitled Americans don't want to do that type of work... do they?   how many times have you seen the kids sell the family farm they want nothing to do with? 

i know a few that became instant millionaires selling the family farm!!been a good time to sell!!

27 minutes ago, X2700 said:

i know a few that became instant millionaires selling the family farm!!been a good time to sell!!

but the migrant workers...

but the corporations... 

but...

but... 

but...

on the bright side, Ted Turner has at least bought a shitload of it.  :lol:

16 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Doesn't seem to be the case with our unemployment situation.  :news:

The fact is we need a massive influx of immigrants in the 20-30 year age bracket to bolster the downward trend.

I prefer we have every one documented, screened, and followed up on.  :bc:

Neal

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He tells people he knows to die in fires, you are condemning random people.  Unlike Ben you almost seem serious about it.

3 hours ago, hayward said:

And little family farms can hire illegals, big dairies can't.  What killed small dairies is the fact that no American kid wants to do it.  Hell, can't even hire one for a weekend hardly.  Can't say I blame them though.  The twice a day every day with no break along with all other chores is a bitch.

23 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s horrible.

Agreed.

I saw footage of troops trying to keep a fence up, while illegals were ripping it down.

The fence ultimately got pulled down, the hordes ran past the troops.

No one even fired a warning shot.

That was my biggest fear in an armed conflict scenario.

We need to establish better SOP’s.

IMG_0141.gif

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Doesn't seem to be the case with our unemployment situation.  :news:

The fact is we need a massive influx of immigrants in the 20-30 year age bracket to bolster the downward trend.

I prefer we have every one documented, screened, and followed up on.  :bc:

Neal

That is the logic used by our dope.

Bring more people in, from areas that have a much smaller carbon footprint, despite the fact we don’t have housing for them, increasing the cost of housing, and our use of carbon based energy.

Lunacy.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

He tells people he knows to die in fires, you are condemning random people.  Unlike Ben you almost seem serious about it.

I don't know Ben from Adam and he has told me to die in a fire before and to kill myself many times.  So there goes your theory.

And yes with you Im pretty serious about it.   :lmao:   maybe you should just hang yourself....it might be a little less sloppy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

My point was, the milk price for a 50-100 cow dairy wasn't enough, even if they weren't lazy farmers and their kids wanted to keep going.  The availability of cheap labor was what pushed the big cow #'d dairys.  I've had one of them admit it to me, that if it weren't for the army of 15+ guatamalins they had, there's no way they'd had gotten to enough cows to milk to make it profitable, and that's because they worked like dogs for peanuts.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

And little family farms can hire illegals, big dairies can't.  What killed small dairies is the fact that no American kid wants to do it.  Hell, can't even hire one for a weekend hardly.  Can't say I blame them though.  The twice a day every day with no break along with all other chores is a bitch.

why would a little family farm want to hire illegals if they want to just be able to do it themselves and survive?  If it's not profitable because the economy is designed to produce more cheaper, and the main thing cheaper is the labor situation which requires the  needs to utilize illegals or green-card temp. migrants, how is that a fair business structure in America?

7 minutes ago, hayward said:

My point was, the milk price for a 50-100 cow dairy wasn't enough, even if they weren't lazy farmers and their kids wanted to keep going.  The availability of cheap labor was what pushed the big cow #'d dairys.  I've had one of them admit it to me, that if it weren't for the army of 15+ guatamalins they had, there's no way they'd had gotten to enough cows to milk to make it profitable, and that's because they worked like dogs for peanuts.

I know exactly what you're talking about... we're in the Dairy State pal.  :)

Biggest dairy farm in our county (bigger than Rhode Island) has a ton of non-caucasian employees.  The family farm has been dying a slow death here since the 1980's.  If you don't go big, apparently you go under.  

Far as dairy farms.

what happened is these dairy farms kept getting pushed by banks to keep getting bigger to become more profitable!!they pushed the small dairy farmers out because they couldn’t compete!!these big dairy setups were going broke and banks just pushed to get bigger now that is all that’s left!!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I know exactly what you're talking about... we're in the Dairy State pal.  :)

Biggest dairy farm in our county (bigger than Rhode Island) has a ton of non-caucasian employees.  The family farm has been dying a slow death here since the 1980's.  If you don't go big, apparently you go under.  

And one of the leading factors of going big is cheap hard-working labor.  That's my whole point.  Your original comment above was "who's jobs these illegals are going to take?"  In a round about way, no one can deny they played a role in what I just said, thanks to our govt's.  policy in the past and present on migrant labor.

Take that labor away tomorrow and how long would that farm in your county survive?   Now if you can find a caucasion to take their place (and you won't), and pay them what they need to make to live semi-comfortably in this country right now, would the farm survive? 

I might be wrong, but I'm betting it wouldn't.