Check your account email address ×

BRP to cut sled production 30%

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Right, I own multiple.  You already showed the forum you don't.  Your schtick is old.  

I'd like to see a picture of his EV, cuz he's tryin' ta save dah planit and stop dah globil warmin' n stuff... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fortune46x said:

You're right , I wouldn't know anything about it , owning a Tool and die shop and injection molding company that's ISO9001:2015 certified that produces and ships parts globally makes me completely clueless on it.  Do they have a podcast where I can learn all of it ?

What about a podcast where I can learn how to be a drunken spectator ? because working for the series clearly doesn't give me any credibility..

What tonnage presses are you running?

Asking for a company that would be a bad customer and not pay for 120 days.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Right, I own multiple.  You already showed the forum you don't.  Your schtick is old.  

1st bold: You don’t own a sled. :lol2:

2nd bold: Check out @Deephaven below owning himself being a hypocrite! :idiot::roflcrying::lol::lmao:

On 4/3/2024 at 5:38 PM, Deephaven said:

You can't read.  I have them tight as shit when not in whoops so they don't bottom out incessantly .  Just because you ride like a pussy doesn't mean the rest of us do.

When are you buying a sled?

On 4/6/2024 at 7:40 PM, Deephaven said:

He is a poor liberal dipshit.  No possible way he'll understand that either.  Someday perhaps he will own a sled.

On 4/9/2024 at 1:17 PM, Deephaven said:

Or use a hosting site.  Fucking sledless pussy.

On 4/9/2024 at 7:32 PM, Deephaven said:

Nobody on this board believes you have a sled.  They are all right.

On 4/10/2024 at 1:26 PM, Deephaven said:

Creepy guy is sneaking around with cardboard and a sharpie taking pictures of other people's rides.  So funny.  :roflcrying:

On 4/10/2024 at 1:46 PM, Deephaven said:

No left shoe.  Obviously not your sled.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I'd like to see a picture of his EV, cuz he's tryin' ta save dah planit and stop dah globil warmin' n stuff... 

I commute to work strictly using only horse and buggy powered by weather forecasting acorns.

Just now, AK440 said:

I commute to work strictly using only horse and buggy powered by weather forecasting acorns.

good thing... No fuses for you to worry about.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

There is a difference AK.  The whole forum knows I have sleds and knows that you don't.:thumbsup:

I’ve repeatedly provided the same amount of proof as everyone else on this forum. Then because your ass got owned so badly YOU claimed photos weren’t enough and insisted on seeing registration. As soon as you post yours I’ll post mine. Until then, you don’t have any proof of owning a sled and are a lying sack of shit about both sleds and property. :snack:

15 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

What tonnage presses are you running?

Asking for a company that would be a bad customer and not pay for 120 days.

I've got a 390 dedicated to one customer , and a 400 with a 54oz barrel that is for odds and ends. I've run out of realestate in the existing footprint so next on the list is a expansion to add more warehousing and production.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, awful knawful said:

You ride your boyfriend to work.

So far your mom hasn’t been complaining about driving me in the mornings. I mean shit, we might as well car pool together as I’m there almost every night. #imdoingyourmom

Yamaha canceled the local dealer’s 2025 sled order the other day including the Sno check. They have been a dealer for a long time. I guess they want to be done with sleds as soon as possible 

1 minute ago, Not greg b said:

Yamaha canceled the local dealer’s 2025 sled order the other day including the Sno check. They have been a dealer for a long time. I guess they want to be done with sleds as soon as possible 

Maybe Textron cut Yamaha off earlier than planned?

8 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Maybe Textron cut Yamaha off earlier than planned?

Anything is possible or textron can’t meet production 

Edited by Not greg b

10 hours ago, Not greg b said:

Anything is possible or textron can’t meet production 

Such a dismal way for Yamaha to end their run in the sled business. Oh well, they kinda deserve it for quitting production of their own sleds to farm it out for someone else. 

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The real what they sow.  Engineered garbage for a chassis.  No wonder they aren't in the business anymore.

WTF does that mean? :lol2::idiot:

Just now, Deephaven said:

You aren't very smart.  Phone autocorrect.  They reap...

Is typing and writing hard for you? We’re you too busy spinning your clickers all the way out to full soft to proof read?:lol2::idiot:

Dude, you need to stop obsessing about me and focus on why you keep failing on this forum. Doug PM’d me and said I’m wearing out the emoji from owning you too much. 

I obsessed so much I typed on my phone and didn't read what the autocorrect did.  As for obsessed you are the one posting purposefully oblique pictures.  Just think, someday perhaps you will own a sled and finally understand how to adjust your shocks 

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I obsessed so much I typed on my phone and didn't read what the autocorrect did.  As for obsessed you are the one posting purposefully oblique pictures.  Just think, someday perhaps you will own a sled and finally understand how to adjust your shocks 

You don’t own a sled! :lol2:No one with any brains turns their clicker softer for rough trails. :idiot:

They sure the fuck do.  Go grab a snox sled and ride it on the trails.  If they are whooped up you will be begging for softer settings.  Taking an 8' drop and using 2" of travel will make your teeth feel like they are falling out on whooped trails.  Of course you ride like a grandma and never need anything valved to actually take a hit so no surprise you are confused.

Edited by Deephaven

24 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

They sure the fuck do.  Go grab a snox sled and ride it on the trails.  If they are whooped up you will be begging for softer settings.  Taking an 8' drop and using 2" of travel will make your teeth feel like they are falling out on whooped trails.  Of course you ride like a grandma and never need anything valved to actually take a hit so no surprise you are confused.

Why the fuck would a guy ride a sno-x sled on trails with sno-x springs and valving? :handjob:

31 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

God you are dumb.  Go buy a sled.  Jump it.  Figure it out yourself

Interesting. So all the back country free riders use sno-x sleds and sno-x suspension for their jumps? :lol2::lol:

52 minutes ago, AK440 said:

Interesting. So all the back country free riders use sno-x sleds and sno-x suspension for their jumps? :lol2::lol:

None of them are. They were 20 years ago. They are using 146 “riot” type sleds now