Check your account email address ×

At least 40 dead as gunmen open fire at Moscow concert hall in ‘ISIS terror attack’ as venue goes up in flames

4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

MC approves (can just hear him with his, "Fuck Russia" commentary) :news:

He’s a very bad person 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

US intel warned Russia of the pending attacks. Russian officials blew it off. 

What?  You mean biden and putin are friends?

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

i wonder how many civilians died as the result of Russia's attack on Ukraine? 

Vlad is just trying to get rid of the Nazis. Twitter said so. 

48 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

Awfully nice of us to warn the country we're in a proxy war with that they might be attacked

This is the same group responsible for the Iranian funeral attack that occurred a month ago. They’re also the same group that killed American soldiers during the pull out from Afghanistan. It’s a common curtesy among civilized nations to work together and battle these psychopaths. American intel warned the Russians back in February that there was an attack coming against a music concert in Moscow. The warning was presented to the Russians discretely and they did nothing. In turn the Americans made it public to warn american nationals in Russia to stay away from music festivals. The Russians then went public to actually mock the warning during early march. They claimed it was to make Russia look bad. Say what you want about American intel, it’s the best in the world. The boys at NSA know everything. The Russians fucked this one up. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This is the same group responsible for the Iranian funeral attack that occurred a month ago. They’re also the same group that killed American soldiers during the pull out from Afghanistan. It’s a common curtesy among civilized nations to work together and battle these psychopaths. American intel warned the Russians back in February that there was an attack coming against a music concert in Moscow. The warning was presented to the Russians discretely and they did nothing. In turn the Americans made it public to warn american nationals in Russia to stay away from music festivals. The Russians then went public to actually mock the warning during early march. They claimed it was to make Russia look bad. Say what you want about American intel, it’s the best in the world. The boys at NSA know everything. The Russians fucked this one up. 

Arctic Derper when he sees this post. 

blind-joey-friends-hcr2s0pf0wxbj871.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I agree we have the best intel, too good imo. I just think it's strange we warn our supposed biggest enemy about an attack. I still think all the big players in the world are on 1 side and the average person on the other. Doesn't matter what country you live in, we're just free range humans living in a tax farm. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cat45 said:

I agree we have the best intel, too good imo. I just think it's strange we warn our supposed biggest enemy about an attack. I still think all the big players in the world are on 1 side and the average person on the other. Doesn't matter what country you live in, we're just free range humans living in a tax farm. 

Big difference between civilian and military casualties. That’s why everyone is disgusted about what’s happening in gaza 

Just now, Rod said:

Big difference between civilian and military casualties. That’s why everyone is disgusted about what’s happening in gaza 

The people are disgusted but i don't think our leaders care. We're just pawns in their bigger picture. The terror attacks, gaza, Ukraine, all are pointless. The Civilized nations should get together and eradicate the terrorists then start doing business instead of fighting. Imagine how we'd all prosper if our governments weren't such cunts to each other. 

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

The people are disgusted but i don't think our leaders care. We're just pawns in their bigger picture. The terror attacks, gaza, Ukraine, all are pointless. The Civilized nations should get together and eradicate the terrorists then start doing business instead of fighting. Imagine how we'd all prosper if our governments weren't such cunts to each other. 

“Leaders” only care about getting power and retaining power. 

• Like 1