Check your account email address ×

Kathy Griffin

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

SeRena=awkward dork...owned every day. :lol:

Dunnong Kruger to the fucking max.

Moron.

:lmao: You're the stupid fucker who comments without being able to comprehend the information.  You're borderline retarded dude :lol: And I mean that in a good Christian way :bigfinger::lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You're the stupid fucker who comments without being able to comprehend the information.  You're borderline retarded dude :lol: And I mean that in a good Christian way :bigfinger::lol: 

MN momo racing someone on the freeway 

IMG_7301.GIF

Your so witty!  God grief.  I can actually smell your dorkness through the screen.  Ick.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Dunning-Kruger

Exactly. :lmao:

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The victim part is over the top.  The left condemned her actions just as much as the right.  Her new Years Eve host Anderson Cooper condemned her stunt immediately after it happened.  Pierce Morgan ripped into her too even condemning her press conference today.  This isn't a left or right thing.  It's a human decency thing.  

She made no friends, left or right, with her presser today.

Exactly :bc:  FFS....can we have some rational, calm civil discourse without the hair on fire bullshit?!

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

we are the most hated with the possible exception of muslims

No way, you got the albinos, transgenders, Somalians, you're way down the list.  Some pretty hot ginger chicks actually

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

She's looking a bit old these day's , but not too long ago she was a decent looking broad , I thought

She's a premenopausal ginger Joan Rivers

:lol: It looks like his arguments on here :lmao: Dude is so fucking stupid I almost feel bad picking on him :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

MN momo racing someone on the freeway 

IMG_7301.GIF

I win!  I always win!  If I didn't, I'd be on your losing team whining about my life...oh and of course how Trump is ruining EVERYTHING!

:lol:

4 hours ago, Edmo said:

And he got a little visit from the secret service as well. Put them both in the same category - celebs that need to stfu.

Like to said, celebrities who throw their politics around are just asking for trouble. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Exactly :bc:  FFS....can we have some rational, calm civil discourse without the hair on fire bullshit?!

No way, you got the albinos, transgenders, Somalians, you're way down the list.  Some pretty hot ginger chicks actually

She's a premenopausal ginger Joan Rivers

See , now that would be the tricky part ....... figuring out a way to shut her up long enough to get in for quick hit and run .  Heavy emphasis on "run"   :bc: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Your so witty!  God grief.  I can actually smell your dorkness through the screen.  Ick.

Exactly. :lmao:

And you're so fucking stupid :lol: You're a fucking idiot dude :lmao: 

And you're so fucking stupid :lol: You're a fucking idiot dude :lmao: 

What does that even mean?  Did you get those cold calls in today and get that week end report done?  Hey....go get that measly base!!!!!!!!  

Remember, losing is the new winning!

You're pathetic. :lol: how did you get somebody to lay down with you again...cuz...DAMN! :lmao:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

wire to wire mother fuckers. the irony in your insult posts is really over the top . I really do look forward to them they always make me smile .

Just now, Zambroski said:

What does that even mean?  Did you get those cold calls in today and get that week end report done?  Hey....go get that measly base!!!!!!!!  

Remember, losing is the new winning!

You're pathetic. :lol: how did you get somebody to lay down with you again...cuz...DAMN! :lmao:

Had a bad week fuckface :lol: 

1 million + in PO's sucks :lmao:

Lil Momo :owned: again :lmao: 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

see the irony is dripping from every one . LMFAO you fucking tool

Your butt buddy Lil Momo is the forum irony :lol: 

Maybe it's just me, but the guy that's retired in his mid 40's is the guy that owning you :dunno:

• Like 2

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Memes are the same thing :lmao: So fucking stupid 

BlowhardRyder unintentionally has a point here. If this were a picture of a washed up conservative with a a mock severed head of Obama, the Libtards would go fucking ape shit. Of course thats not what slowdummy meant with his post but it is the logical extension.

Of course, it also means the conservatives are displaying a fair amount of fake outrage, which actually was slowryders point, albeit a hypocritical point on his part hence the unintentional quip.

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How much of that is yours?

:lmao:

Keep up the good work!  The Republican ownership of your company appreciates it! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

BlowhardRyder unintentionally has a point here. If this were a picture of a washed up conservative with a a mock severed head of Obama, the Libtards would go fucking ape shit. Of course thats not what slowdummy meant with his post but it is the logical extension.

Of course, it also means the conservatives are displaying a fair amount of fake outrage, which actually was slowryders point, albeit a hypocritical point on his part hence the unintentional quip.

I saw no fake outrage from anyone on this forum I actually loved it when I saw it I was excited to see the blow back on that hack bitch . I thought it was in bad taste and that was as much as I gave a shit .  

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I saw no fake outrage from anyone on this forum I actually loved it when I saw it I was excited to see the blow back on that hack bitch . I thought it was in bad taste and that was as much as I gave a shit .  

Oh...agreed!  Let's get a celeb to do this once a week.  The Don can shoot out a type-O to add to the fun.  

Dems=toast. :lol: