Check your account email address ×

Trump campaign pleads for one million donations as cash crunch looms

Time to open up your wallets, fellas.

March 20 (Reuters) - Donald Trump's campaign on Wednesday called for donations from one million of his backers, warning he could lose his New York properties, two days after the former president failed to secure a bond to cover a $454 million judgment in a civil fraud case.
"KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF TRUMP TOWER!," reads a message to supporters from a joint fundraising committee that allocates the money it collects to his campaign and a separate political committee that has been paying Trump's legal bills.

The civil fraud case, brought by New York state Attorney General Letitia James in September 2022, is one of several legal travails that Trump faces ahead of a Nov. 5 election rematch with Democratic President Joe Biden.
The message, sent by text with prompts for supporters to donate in amounts ranging from $20.24 to $3,300 or a specific amount, accuses James of wanting to seize Trump's properties and portrays her actions as part of a broader effort by Biden and Democrats to harm his reelection campaign.

Full article:   https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-campaign-pleads-one-million-donations-cash-crunch-looms-2024-03-20/

Just now, Sled_Hed said:

Has he considered befriending polaris 550?

You think that's funny?????

what's your TNW????

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trump outpacing Biden When it comes to the common American and smaller donations.  The People's Prez.   https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2024/02/06/us/politics/trump-biden-donors-election.html

Unlike the GOAT 🐐 ,Biden is easily bought and influenced by Big donors.

Look for a nice bounce in April from Trump's larger billionaire donors. The GOAT 🐐 will be just fine...no worries.:thumbsup:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/19/politics/republican-billionaires-trump-fundraiser/index.html

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump outpacing Biden When it comes to the common American and smaller donations.  The People's Prez.   https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2024/02/06/us/politics/trump-biden-donors-election.html

Unlike the GOAT 🐐 ,Biden is easily bought and influenced by Big donors.

Look for a nice bounce in April from Trump's larger billionaire donors. The GOAT 🐐 will be just fine...no worries.:thumbsup:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/19/politics/republican-billionaires-trump-fundraiser/index.html

Putin troll noted.

These presidential candidates sound like a bad joke

A criminal and dementia patient are the nominees for the President of the United States.  We're Fucked.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Doug said:

A crook and dementia patient are the nominees for the President of the United States.  We're Fucked.

Biden is actually both of those. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Doug said:

A crook and dementia patient are the nominees for the President of the United States.  We're Fucked.

I fail to see how Trump is a crook....asking for funding to help pay his bogus charges is hardly being a crook....and he will likely get many willing volunteers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I fail to see how Trump is a crook....asking for funding to help pay his bogus charges is hardly being a crook....and he will likely get many willing volunteers.

Fixed it but same result

A criminal and dementia patient are the nominees for the President of the United States.  We're Fucked.

Just now, Doug said:

Fixed it but same result

Criminal 🤣..... yet Julian assange says there is absolutely no dirt on Trump.      So I guess you're a believer in the "Trumped-up" charges that have been weaponized and politically levied upon him..

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Criminal 🤣..... yet Julian assange says there is absolutely no dirt on Trump.      So I guess you're a believer in the "Trumped-up" charges that have been weaponized and politically levied upon him..

I think they're both idiots in different ways and neither deserve to be president.  Said it before its going to be who's the least idiot.  

• Like 1

They will get it too. Trump still has millions of supporters. If Joe Biden had to run a grass roots campaign how far do you think he would get? 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Cult

I don’t see any billionaires stepping forward to bail Trump out of his financial catastrophe. So it’s going to have to fall on the red hats and “giant Trump flags on pick up truck” kind of people to bail him out. 

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

Money3.thumb.jpg.e37c6725f069c5c77b4809da594706a9.jpg

Polaris550.jpeg.9ce3e998af0f60f0385a0ab4485db05a.jpeg

I kinda miss the old fool. If he could have tonned it down a bit when things got heated.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I kinda miss the old fool. If he could have tonned it down a bit when things got heated.

Well ya know you could give him his 1 millionth try on here, he is older and maybe a little more mellow.............. :lol:

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, ckf said:

if the little puppies following him around left him alone he was fine:news: