Check your account email address ×

Trump to return Russian Compunds?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Why would he even consider doing this especially considering what is swirling around his Presidency....fucking idiot.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/335864-trump-admin-weighing-return-of-seized-russian-compounds-report

So they're still investigating, haven't come up with any tangible proof, but let's take away their stuff and jump to conclusions. That Obama is so righteous and Trump is the dummy here? :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

So they're still investigating, haven't come up with any tangible proof, but let's take away their stuff and jump to conclusions. That Obama is so righteous and Trump is the dummy here? :lol: 

dude, we have proof Russia meddled in the election, what we don't have proof of is the collusion. welcome to June 1, 2017. :lol:

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why would he even consider doing this especially considering what is swirling around his Presidency....fucking idiot.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/335864-trump-admin-weighing-return-of-seized-russian-compounds-report

Diplomacy maybe?  Pragmatism in search of a higher goal?  Perhaps the Obama administration is who had something to hide and not Trump?  Do we now let a media created (soon to be proven false) narrative about "Russian Collusion" affect or influence our foreign relations and policy?  I don't have answers to any of those questions and neither do you, so why are you so quick to condemn the move?  What do you know that others don't?  I know I'll get accused of defending all things Trump, but this is an article speculating that he's "weighing" options, hardly anything to go off half F7Ben about :dunno: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Diplomacy maybe?  Pragmatism in search of a higher goal?  Perhaps the Obama administration is who had something to hide and not Trump?  Do we now let a media created (soon to be proven false) narrative about "Russian Collusion" affect or influence our foreign relations and policy?  I don't have answers to any of those questions and neither do you, so why are you so quick to condemn the move?  What do you know that others don't?  I know I'll get accused of defending all things Trump, but this is an article speculating that he's "weighing" options, hardly anything to go off half F7Ben about :dunno: 

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, we have proof Russia meddled in the election, what we don't have proof of is the collusion. welcome to June 1, 2017. :lol:

Sure you do. 17 government agencies!!!!!!11111 

Just now, motonoggin said:

What constitutes as 'proof'?

:lol: fuck off with your stupidity. hey where have you been anyway? any other time a potus is destroying all you stood you're in here bitching up a storm. can I expect to see some bitching when trump pulls out of the paris agreement? oh wait, I keep forgetting...........

THEY'RE BOTH THE SAME

silly me

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What constitutes as 'proof'?

A finely crafted narrative brought to you by Obama and his gov't insider cronies. Seems legit. :lol: 

Christ trump himself, tillerson, and others in his cabinet have admitted the meddling. not to mention all the other agencies, proof they're doing it elsewhere, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

yet you fucking bozos need more proof

:lmao:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

your senility, and you thinking anyone is going to listen to you when it comes to politicians. from sarah palin to trump :lol:

well i was right about Trump all along, for starters.  And I'll be proven right about all these fake investigations into Trump as well.  And I won't expect an apology because we know how intellectually dishonest you are.   Aren't you over 50 now too, Mr. won't show your face?

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

well i was right about Trump all along, for starters.  And I'll be proven right about all these fake investigations into Trump as well.  And I won't expect an apology because we know how intellectually dishonest you are.   Aren't you over 50 now too, Mr. won't show your face?

:lol:

can you link to where you stated he's a massive liar, blowhard, flip flopper......

Sorry but I don't buy the diplomacy angle and with everything else going on concerning Russia this is just a stupid move that serves no purpose at this time. 

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Whose property is it?   Obama returns billions to Iran that liberals claim is their property yet have a problem if Trump returns a few buildings. :lol:  

For the record we should have kept Iran's cash and the Russian's compounds.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Whose property is it?   Obama returns billions to Iran that liberals claim is their property yet have a problem if Trump returns a few buildings. :lol:  

For the record we should have kept Iran's cash and the Russian's compounds.  

Even if you think he should return them you have to admit the timing could be better.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Even if you think he should return them you have to admit the timing could be better.

The optics are fucking horrible.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Agreed.  But it makes me wonder, is he this obtuse? Or does he know the Russia thing is complete crap and going nowhere?  Maybe he loves giving the media good fodder.  Honestly, they spent all day yesterday falling all over themselves over a type-o. COME ON.... :lol:

I don't get the dude sometimes (most times) as it seems he's all over the place, but I think his strategy may well be pretty solid looking at his past where clearly he's been the smartest man in the room.  I'm starting to try and understand the "why" of it all.  And it gives me fucking headaches doing so!  Hell, to be honest, I'm actually starting to think he's behind the leaks to the media on these crap stories.  He's mentally insane like a fox!

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: fuck off with your stupidity. hey where have you been anyway? any other time a potus is destroying all you stood you're in here bitching up a storm. can I expect to see some bitching when trump pulls out of the paris agreement? oh wait, I keep forgetting...........

THEY'RE BOTH THE SAME

silly me

I don't engage in dead end partisanship. You're all fucked. 

You think you're fighting the system, but you're feeding it. Die in a fire.