Check your account email address ×

Winning ... is that what they call it?

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Well you've got a big team of boyfriends. So there's that. :thumbsup:

You are now the equivalent to MC and Snowrider. Another laughing stock of the site with TDS. 

But yet its worse because you suck off HSR for no apparent reason because trust me , he gives no fucks about You :lol:

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, EvilBird said:

You are now the equivalent to MC and Snowrider. Another laughing stock of the site with TDS. 

But yet its worse because you suck off HSR for no apparent reason because trust me , he gives no fucks about You :lol:

Rent free!

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Rent free!

I guess MC and SR are rent free when everyone laughs at them too right? :lol:

Poor delusional Sthevey .  I think the Mimosa's and the Dune dust are affecting you again you Lazy piece of shit :lol:

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

Lil man's mad.

:mc:

Laughing my ass off . You are a character . MC and SR level is something to be proud of Bud :thumb:

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:bc: Yep....still strange how the "change" button isn't there anymore. Everything but that lol. Maybe they made some changes after all that which is fine by me 

5 hours ago, HSR said:

Yes that is strange. I just looked and I still see it :dunno:

I can change it back for you if you'd like??? Maybe just on odd days???

Oh boy......Just a Friendly reminder Mod/Admins see things on their pages differently than everyone else does on the site because of their Mod/Admin access they have versus what Regular members and C.M's see. I had 3 accounts on HCS, a regular account, a C.M. account and a Mod/Admin account so when we made any changes to the site we could test those changes against my accounts to make sure the changes were working the way they were suppose to and the different accounts are only seeing what they are suppose to see and be able to do with their account and their forum permissions. Several different buttons for Mods/Admins to use versus what members have or get to use...... :thumbsup: -:beer_cheers:

Not meant as a dig at anyone....

Just a reminder of the different things we all see with our access and forum permissions and what we see on our pages 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Oh boy......Just a Friendly reminder Mod/Admins see things on their pages differently than everyone else does on the site because of their Mod/Admin access they have versus what Regular members and C.M's see. I had 3 accounts on HCS, a regular account, a C.M. account and a Mod/Admin account so when we made any changes to the site we could test those changes against my accounts to make sure the changes were working the way they were suppose to and the different accounts are only seeing what they are suppose to see and be able to do with their account and their forum permissions. Several different buttons for Mods/Admins to use versus what members have or get to use...... :thumbsup: -:beer_cheers:

Just a reminder of the different things we all see with our access and forum permissions and what we see on our pages 

Yeah but that doesn't cover toking admins :banana_fatty: :lol::bc:

25 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

I get it, I do. Even when I did change my own name other CM’s didn’t have that option. I tried to change it back right after I did it and it said only one change per day period. Sure, ok no problem. I tried again the next day same thing. I just assumed I tried too early. Anyways, waited another 24+ hours but then the change button I was no longer there. Other CM’s have the ability, or did, not sure anymore. No biggie….Either way I’m cool with my original name I was just trying it out initially with some free advertising 😆

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Just when I thought we were done with the teenage girl level antics :lol: What a loser LOL

image.png.de6adca2a2ef15585caf396df59eabd9.png

JFC…what a burned out fucktard.😂

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Just when I thought we were done with the teenage girl level antics :lol: What a loser LOL

image.png.de6adca2a2ef15585caf396df59eabd9.png

Standard MO for him.  No surprise

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Doug said:

Standard MO for him.  No surprise

He did say if he wanted anything done around here he'd go to you,,, I think he burnt the other 2 bridges.

So snap to it and fix it instead of just running your suck:lol:

Just now, HSR said:

He did say if he wanted anything done around here he'd go to you,,, I think he burnt the other 2 bridges.

Funny ... someone higher up than you looked into it.  And I'm sure you heard from him to stop being a pussy :lol:

19 minutes ago, HSR said:

Not cleaning up your childish mess.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

:lol: What's he got left now? Anything other than the stalking?

Weed and handing out popsicles to the neighborhood kids….eeeesshhh.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Weed and handing out popsicles to the neighborhood kids….eeeesshhh.

This will be all someone else's fault just wait......  :news: 

• Like 3

Taking away a janitor's broom pre-retirement is maybe like taking away a 5 year-old's lolly-pop for still not knowing how to wipe their own ass....

:dunno:

what a fucking heartbreaker...:lol:

• Haha 3

I'm certain he's absolutely pissed off that CKF fixed it, and was likely told to knock the shit off :cop:    I guess the reach arounds from his boyfriend, Butt Plug, just aren't enough at this point & he has the need to alter a profile like it's some sort of gotcha.  What a feeb!! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1