Check your account email address ×

When you just can't give up the COVID propeganda.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

The vax affects your immune system and not for the betterment.

Trump said saved 100 million lives. He continues to say it to this day.

Is he wrong?

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

Still no idea what you mean at all.

You really should read what ArcticCrusher has said in this thread alone. I'd be very worried if I where you. 

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)

Immune deficiency caused by the vax is 100% true. 

Not likely but it happens but Stupid Sthevey cant comprehend 

There is prior knowledge of the flu vaccine, for example, waking up HIV and exposing it to the immune system; but it has been unclear whether that was only happening in flu-specific T cells, a known place where HIV hides,” said senior author Dr. Brad Jones, an associate professor of immunology in medicine in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Weill Cornell Medicine. “Our findings are exciting as we demonstrated a more powerful effect with the SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine. It woke up HIV hiding in T cells in blood from people with no previous exposure to the virus or the vaccine.”

Edited by EvilBird

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She never left.

Keep cheering for big fraud pharma.

I’ll keep cheering for common sense.

I wonder how they were able to hide the cannibalism in the clinical trials? Has Brooke brought this up in her case? 

Stay stupid.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member

If the same people who praised being vaccinated and the immunity in the beginning are not still getting their boosters they are all hypocrites and "dont follow the science " 

:lmao:

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trump said saved 100 million lives. He continues to say it to this day.

Is he wrong?

The question really is do you believe it?

If so mission accomplished.:lol:

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You really should read what ArcticCrusher has said in this thread alone. I'd be very worried if I where you. 

Its like Russian Roulette.  If there is a 1 in 800 chance of a serious adverse reaction (this is the case) the chances of you getting one is slim.  But in a large cohort group, it will be there.

Nobody knows what the long terms effects will be either.  Read the Pfizer contracts, it clearly states it there.

Or did you think a 30 day trial period is good to go?

It’s obvious most that of you aren’t at risk of severe disease  from Covid then there’s zero point in taking the shots 

11 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Immune deficiency caused by the vax is 100% true. 

Not likely but it happens but Stupid Sthevey cant comprehend 

There is prior knowledge of the flu vaccine, for example, waking up HIV and exposing it to the immune system; but it has been unclear whether that was only happening in flu-specific T cells, a known place where HIV hides,” said senior author Dr. Brad Jones, an associate professor of immunology in medicine in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Weill Cornell Medicine. “Our findings are exciting as we demonstrated a more powerful effect with the SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine. It woke up HIV hiding in T cells in blood from people with no previous exposure to the virus or the vaccine.”

Some can keep the blinders on.

image.thumb.png.14d7be4c7e76b7643d524b595d72f915.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

It’s obvious most that of you aren’t at risk of severe disease  from Covid then there’s zero point in taking the shots 

Well you have a 99.997% survival rate so there is a chance you can get sick.

Lets shut down the entire country and force vaccines on everyone.

If it just saves one life.

• USA Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Nobody is really liable for it though

I was told by work to get the vax or go spend your days in the park with mainecat talking to the pigeons.

I don't mind the pigeons.....

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So we trust the CDCs numbers now?

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Didn't you wanna travel?

Some real nazi bootlickers here.

I loved the no travel days. 

The quality of tourist around here has gone into the fucking dumpster. 

Picture a drunken Bollywood shit show.

Please baby Jebus bring back the rona and lockdowns.

23 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

If the same people who praised being vaccinated and the immunity in the beginning are not still getting their boosters they are all hypocrites and "dont follow the science " 

:lmao:

I'm more concerned with bs surrounding the vax. Anyone with half a brain knows you can't get AIDS or HIV from the vax.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes but a fever and cough is considered a mild  illness that you just sleep off 

3 minutes ago, Rod said:

Yes but a fever and cough is considered a mild  illness that you just sleep off 

Did everyone get the same symptoms? I must've missed that.  How did all those people who died before the vax die from a fever and a cough?

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pfizer's trial was complete bullshit.

Some sheepish statement from your flock is not educating anyone.  If this is your education, here is all we can draw from this

1) You claim Pfizer was fraudulent

2) Obviously since it is only pfizer, this was not a globally organized scam

3) You have no details on how you think pfizer is fraudulent so your claim is probably complete bullshit of you just regurgitating something someone told you

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I was told by work to get the vax or go spend your days in the park with mainecat talking to the pigeons.

I don't mind the pigeons.....

That happened to a family member of mine and they regret it deeply. I was prepared to find a new job if my employer tried that. Luckily they used their head and didn’t mandate it 

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Some sheepish statement from your flock is not educating anyone.  If this is your education, here is all we can draw from this

1) You claim Pfizer was fraudulent

2) Obviously since it is only pfizer, this was not a globally organized scam

3) You have no details on how you think pfizer is fraudulent so your claim is probably complete bullshit of you just regurgitating something someone told you

It wasn't only Pfizer's moron, but Brook ran one of Pfizer's and reported the fraud to the FDA after the Pfizer sub ignored it.  She was fired the same day.

I'm glad you believe Pfizer and not a whistleblower, I mean Pfizer has a great track record of telling the truth and not paying off officials and judges.

11 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Did everyone get the same symptoms? I must've missed that.  How did all those people who died before the vax die from a fever and a cough?

Fuck are you stupid 

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Most likely true also . 

Most of my family that got jabbed got Covid not long after. 

In fact early on my Sister (jabbed first two shots)gave me Covid i am almost certain. 

Or not.  Possible the same or longer.  Nothing to go by on that.

Also how did you know if you had covid or not something else, like just the flu?

The PCR test was over 97% false and the RAT test is even more useless.

Again you can't read.  It was not 97% false.  Your memory sucks ass.

Long Covid (ie VAIDS) is like HIV.  From Brix herself.

Long covid is not forever.  HIV is.  "like" lol.  Also not the shot like you claimed.

55 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They added an HIV sequence in the vaccine, in the FCS.

Like or actual is all the same.

Like and actual are not the same.  Not even close.  As for adding the sequence, go re-read.  Found it in Covid.  Just a sequence as well which does not lead to your conclusion.

51 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The vax affects your immune system and not for the betterment.

You have no data showing that to be the case at all.  Lots showing the opposite.

41 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Completely different disease when it first came out.  AC is the one who isn't following any science at all and only some odd religion.

23 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

So we trust the CDCs numbers now?

They admitted only 6% of the people they claim to die of covid actually died of covid.

So they lied and they told you they lied and yet you still listen to them for advice.

Cause you're a retard.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It wasn't only Pfizer's moron, but Brook ran one of Pfizer's and reported the fraud to the FDA after the Pfizer sub ignored it.  She was fired the same day.

I'm glad you believe Pfizer and not a whistleblower, I mean Pfizer has a great track record of telling the truth and not paying off officials and judges.

Not what I said.  You were suppose to educate us on how pfizer was fraudulent.  So far you have shared your beliefs and nothing showing anyone was fraudulent.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They admitted only 6% of the people they claim to die of covid actually died of covid.

So they lied and they told you they lied and yet you still listen to them for advice.

Cause you're a retard.

You just quoted their data as fact, not Steve.