Check your account email address ×

“MAGA is now in control of the Republican Party!!”

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, ckf said:

If Trump is such a strong candidate, why has the RNC been struggling to raise funds?

Well he's not part of the uni party for one.   Nobody can buy MAGA off.

ULINE has come around with a nice donation.  But they won't be getting any favors for their packaging:lmao:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tylerroush/2024/03/09/trump-scores-new-billionaire-donors-as-campaign-seeks-badly-needed-cash-report-says/

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

buddy of mine and one time Trump voter who's more Republican than most here texted me... 

'saw there was a MAGA insurrection at the RNC.  they'll not get another dime or vote from me!'

so there's that...  

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

buddy of mine and one time Trump voter who's more Republican than most here texted me... 

'saw there was a MAGA insurrection at the RNC.  they'll not get another dime or vote from me!'

so there's that...  

That's great to hear. The silent majority will lay a beating on Trump this time around.

• Thanks 1

LOL ... seriously?  Who, in their right mind, donates to ANY political party?  I'd throw that money to the guy posing as a homeless guy on the corner (and watch him go straight to the liquor store) than donate to a politician or their party.  DUMB A F comes to mind.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bontz said:

LOL ... seriously?  Who, in their right mind, donates to ANY political party?  I'd throw that money to the guy posing as a homeless guy on the corner (and watch him go straight to the liquor store) than donate to a politician or their party.  DUMB A F comes to mind.

The same people that donate are the ones who make evangelists very rich people. 

31 minutes ago, Bontz said:

someone who's an excessively high earner and let's call it less than thrilled about his tax situation.  dumb, no... he's one of the smartest people I know, who isn't on a snowmobile forum.  one member here knows of him... 

9 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The same people that donate are the ones who make evangelists very rich people. 

and they gave the MAGRNC a pile of it recently

sheep love being fleeced 

• Sad 1

someone who's an excessively high earner and let's call it less than thrilled about his tax situation.  dumb, no... he's one of the smartest people I know, who isn't on a snowmobile forum.  one member here knows of him... 

So he's a GOP backer because of their tax views?  Or he's needing some sort of a write-off by donating?  If it's the latter, and if he thinks he has to donate to a political party for a write-off he's not as smart as you think he is.  But hey, he now fits your narrative of some sort of anti-MAGA, so you go with that :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Bontz said:

So he's a GOP backer because of their tax views?  Or he's needing some sort of a write-off by donating?  If it's the latter, and if he thinks he has to donate to a political party for a write-off he's not as smart as you think he is.  But hey, he now fits your narrative of some sort of anti-MAGA, so you go with that :thumbsup:

he's also gun 'nut', hates libs and free handouts because he works his ass off and hates seeing his tax dollars being wasted.  he also hates Trump... now.   would you like to meet him or something?  

he's also gun 'nut', hates libs and free handouts because he works his ass off and hates seeing his tax dollars being wasted.  he also hates Trump... now.   would you like to meet him or something?  

No need, I have plenty of friends with the exact same views & work ethic ... but thanks anyway :lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

No need, I have plenty of friends with the exact same views & work ethic ... but thanks anyway :lol:

good, cuz I was about to text him for his shoe size next for ya.   :)

gotta go soon, tonight is the night they're going to find the treasure on Oak Island and then I'll catch some CNN while reading the Washington Post.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Liar - you're a MSNBC guy and watch Maddow regularly.  You can't fool anyone!! :lolz:

nope... we have seven channels dedicated specifically for CNN

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so there's that...  

Not surprising that you know many Karens :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

When I bought the original Maga hat I was considered a donor.  They still bug me to this day with robo calls and other offers.  So I won't be doing that again except I do cheerish the MAGA hat.   It's a relic:lmao:

Posted (edited)

Just cleaning 🧹 out the Anti-Trumper sleeper cells..... freakin awesome 😎 :thumbsup:. 60 + Have gotten their pink slips..:lmao:   Adios POS's.

https://resistthemainstream.com/trump-team-slashes-rnc-staff-amid-takeover/?utm_source=truthsocial

Screenshot_20240315_192557_Chrome.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Just cleaning 🧹 out the Anti-Trumper sleeper cells..... freakin awesome 😎 :thumbsup:. 60 + Have gotten their pink slips..:lmao:   Adios POS's.

https://resistthemainstream.com/trump-team-slashes-rnc-staff-amid-takeover/?utm_source=truthsocial

Let’s get rid of more republicans, that will help us win!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Thats 60 more who wont vote for Trump. Like i was saying. It all adds up!

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Let’s get rid of more republicans, that will help us win!

Absolutely, too many Rinos....

Funny thing is everyone was bitching that Trump didn't drain the swamp enough the first time around... He's already starting to clean house in his own party... and now he's getting ridiculed... unbelievable.

Wait till he gets the top job... Heads will be exploding .  I don't think Trump's messing around this time.:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Thats 60 more who wont vote for Trump. Like i was saying. It all adds up!

She post above.... Mr TDS ...we don't need these people

38 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Absolutely, too many Rinos....

Funny thing is everyone was bitching that Trump didn't drain the swamp enough the first time around... He's already starting to clean house in his own party... and now he's getting ridiculed... unbelievable.

Wait till he gets the top job... Heads will be exploding .  I don't think Trump's messing around this time.:thumbsup:

Hes gone in 4 yrs if he wins anyway.

:lol: