Check your account email address ×

“MAGA is now in control of the Republican Party!!”

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

All these people crying about the swamp and when trump finally starts clearing it, the people living off the scraps of the old swamp start bitching because they will loose their breadcrumbs.  Toughen up buttercup. 

If he was smart he would get rid of them after the election.

39 minutes ago, racer254 said:

All these people crying about the swamp and when trump finally starts clearing it, the people living off the scraps of the old swamp start bitching because they will loose their breadcrumbs.  Toughen up buttercup. 

He isn't cleaning shit.  Just making sure his cronies are in power which is the definition of a swamp.  Wake up.

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

He isn't cleaning shit.  Just making sure his cronies are in power which is the definition of a swamp.  Wake up.

And what would you consider cleaning?

Nevermind, anyone thinking Liz Chaney, Bush,Pence and Mitt Romney not endorsing is of any negative significance towards Trump....  Does not have any thought process worth discussing :lmao:. Keep your cleaner thoughts to yourself 😉 .....When Trump really starts taking out the trash, you won't be happy anyway and will spin it ....... You're really not hard to figure out.:thumbsup:.        

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

amish, german

nazis, also german

trump family, german

coincidence? 9_9

I like German women :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

@SnowRider's fault... that's who you wanted to run against Biden, your wish has been granted.

blow-it-up-fabulous.gif

:thumbsup:

I did and do something about it.  You stand in line with racer :lol: You're brothers by proxy :snack:

On 3/15/2024 at 10:10 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I actually thought it would be difficult to stop drinking after decades of abuse...... But not hard at all I just don't have an addictive gene in my body I guess,...... Coke crack ,heroin, pills you name it, Yeah I admit it Never got addicted.... Could take or leave any of it.  And have zero regrets on trying any of those and more

this explains quite a bit... 9_9    

Just now, SnowRider said:

I did and do something about it.  You stand in line with racer :lol: You're brothers by proxy :snack:

congratulations... you really :owned: the libs!!!

:thumbsup:

btw... what you said about racer wasn't very nice, but it was interesting.