Check your account email address ×

“MAGA is now in control of the Republican Party!!”

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Good deal :thumbsup:

Everything will go back to the wzy it was before he got in again. Nothing gained.

54 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Absolutely, too many Rinos....

Funny thing is everyone was bitching that Trump didn't drain the swamp enough the first time around... He's already starting to clean house in his own party... and now he's getting ridiculed... unbelievable.

He isn't cleaning the swamp right now, but doing the opposite.  If the swamp shit doesn't want him they go.  That was not the problem with the swamp before.  Same shit, different flavor.  The guy is a disease.

56 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Absolutely, too many Rinos....

Funny thing is everyone was bitching that Trump didn't drain the swamp enough the first time around... He's already starting to clean house in his own party... and now he's getting ridiculed... unbelievable.

Wait till he gets the top job... Heads will be exploding .  I don't think Trump's messing around this time.:thumbsup:

The swamp refers to his administration, not alienating part of his base he needs to vote for him. 

Do you see the Democrats trying split their party in two? Or do you think BOTH parties should be trying to consolidate votes in order to win.

Alienating part of your party is a losing strategy.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Everything will go back to the wzy it was before he got in again. Nothing gained.

The entire country.... actually the entire world was much better off 4 years ago

5 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The swamp refers to his administration, not alienating part of his base he needs to vote for him. 

Do you see the Democrats trying split their party in two? Or do you think BOTH parties should be trying to consolidate votes in order to win.

Sorry.... But those getting the ax.. many are closet anti-Trumpers and wouldn't have voted for him anyway... sorry about your luck but MAGA is the Republican party.:thumbsup:.....and is growing 

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Trump is an idiot.  You HAVE to be to lose to Biden.  Even worse to lose to the vegetable twice.

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

The entire country.... actually the entire world was much better off 4 years ago

Fuck that.  4 years ago today Trump shut the whole country down and the world was already shut down.  If you think that was better you are a bigger idiot than you portray on here normally.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Trump is an idiot.  You HAVE to be to lose to Biden.  Even worse to lose to the vegetable twice.

Fuck that.  4 years ago today Trump shut the whole country down and the world was already shut down.  If you think that was better you are a bigger idiot than you portray on here normally.

Have another drink... moron.  

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sorry.... But those getting the ax.. many are closet anti-Trumpers and wouldn't have voted for him anyway... sorry about your luck but MAGA is the Republican party.:thumbsup:.....and is growing 

Sure, it worked really well the last two election cycles.

It’s not luck, just simple math.

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Not unless you like pandemics.

• Like 1

Just now, akvanden said:

Sure, it worked really well the last two election cycles.

It’s not luck, just simple math.

Go ahead and sit out this election or vote for your boy Biden... Don't need your type

Have another drink... moron.  

Unlike you, I haven't been drinking.

Nothing about what I said was wrong.  Obviously I hit a nerve.  Sorry Viper. :roflcrying:

...Don't need your type

Lost big last time.  The R's need everyone.  Exactly the problem with Trump.  You are BLIND if you don't see it.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Go ahead and sit out this election or vote for your boy Biden... Don't need your type

“don’t need you’re type” said no strategist ever.

Could have used a few of them in 2020. 9_9

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Not unless you like pandemics.

Oh gee...the pandemic when Trump was forced to basically shut it down when he didn't want to. But listened to morons such as Fauci...... Otherwise he would have been crucified by nearly everyone.  Not sure if you were hiding in the closet like Deep was but the shutdown was accepted by most.... thinking this would stop the spread .

Sure I wasn't too happy about it He should have listened to Dr. Atlas instead.

But other than the pandemic the previous three years were remarkable for us and the entire world.... some very peaceful times compared to the shit show we have going now.   Nominated for several peace  awards.  Mediator of the Abraham accords.

Times were good and they will be again

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

“don’t need you’re type” said no strategist ever.

Could have used a few of them in 2020. 9_9

Go sit in the corner and suck your thumb.... This ain't 20/20 again.    Trump's numbers are in the stratosphere we can afford to lose some voters at this point

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Unlike you, I haven't been drinking.

Nothing about what I said was wrong.  Obviously I hit a nerve.  Sorry Viper. :roflcrying:

Haven't had a drink since New Year's but I think it's time to start pretty soon, enough is enough Just giving the liver a little break.  What could you have possibly hit a nerve on?.... I guess you're just trying to flatter yourself?  And puff your chest out..... We all know now that you have nicer things than everyone else:lmao:

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Sure.  The guy that loves to drink and then drive went cold turkey.  Explains the idiotic drunk rant to your lawyer.

Yup... That is one of my pleasures. But again I haven't drank since New Year's and the

"rant" to my lawyer was only a week ago...SBYL.... AGAIN I KNOW YOU'RE READING COMPREHENSION IS TERRIBLE

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Sure.  The guy that loves to drink and then drive went cold turkey.  Explains the idiotic drunk rant to your lawyer.

I actually thought it would be difficult to stop drinking after decades of abuse...... But not hard at all I just don't have an addictive gene in my body I guess,...... Coke crack ,heroin, pills you name it, Yeah I admit it Never got addicted.... Could take or leave any of it.  And have zero regrets on trying any of those and more

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

36 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Oh gee...the pandemic when Trump was forced to basically shut it down when he didn't want to. But listened to morons such as Fauci...... Otherwise he would have been crucified by nearly everyone.  Not sure if you were hiding in the closet like Deep was but the shutdown was accepted by most.... thinking this would stop the spread .

Sure I wasn't too happy about it He should have listened to Dr. Atlas instead.

But other than the pandemic the previous three years were remarkable for us and the entire world.... some very peaceful times compared to the shit show we have going now.   Nominated for several peace  awards.  Mediator of the Abraham accords.

Times were good and they will be again

Hardly peaceful in the homeland during his term. More like chaos ensued. Mass shootings, riots. It was a mess.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Go sit in the corner and suck your thumb.... This ain't 20/20 again.    Trump's numbers are in the stratosphere we can afford to lose some voters at this point

Within margin of error is not stratosphere.

5 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nope nope nope....we still had the Dope!

All these people crying about the swamp and when trump finally starts clearing it, the people living off the scraps of the old swamp start bitching because they will loose their breadcrumbs.  Toughen up buttercup.