Check your account email address ×

Shots fired!!

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Only a true racist would see it that way.

Really? Gfy 

our governor brings race into it, and it wasn't even a white guy that shot the black guy. The libs make it always about race

Edited by Elkhorn
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
59 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It seems odd to me that Obama still does not understand his role as President.

He seems to be stuck in this community organizer, pseudo preacher role.

He goes into the same old divisive shtick, and then follows it up with a dismissive jab at police  officers .

" I get bundles of mail from police officers every time this happens saying, I'm making it worse, and putting their lives at risk"   

How narcissist can one man be , not to think there just might be something to claims from thousands of police officers .

This is what happens when you have a bunch of liberal college professors running the country.   Hope America is satisfied.  

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Only a true racist would see it that way.

Only an imbecile liberal could see it any other way...Let's see..."The whites", "a white", "The white men",  Then, "African Americans", "Hispanic Americans" etc...

Stop being such a retard....er...retaad.

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This is what happens when you have a bunch of liberal college professors running the country.   Hope America is satisfied.  

Well, as long as there are guns, racists and republicans to stack 100% of the blame on, America is good.  I'm really not sure how dems and libs seemed to give themselves the unapproved title of "intellectuals" but from what I've seen here (because I haven't experienced these people in person to this extent), they have to be some of the dumbest people with the least amount of rational though I've ever seen....EVER!

Not gonna lie...I'm starting to look for a worthy Liberal debate opponent in the real world, but my guess is I will not find one.  I don't think they run their mouths that reckless when matched against somebody with facts, superior intelligence (not appearing that takes much), and debating skills that can go as high brow or "trailer park" as they need to.  They'd just assume cower behind worthless rhetoric and avoid any real confrontation.  Maybe if I find them in a "gaggle" where they believe their superior numbers can help.  Is that right? Is it called a "gaggle"?  "Herd"?  "Flock"? "Tribe"?  Whatever.

:lmao:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Only an imbecile liberal could see it any other way...Let's see..."The whites", "a white", "The white men",  Then, "African Americans", "Hispanic Americans" etc...

Stop being such a retard....er...retaad.

Well, as long as there are guns, racists and republicans to stack 100% of the blame on, America is good.  I'm really not sure how dems and libs seemed to give themselves the unapproved title of "intellectuals" but from what I've seen here (because I haven't experienced these people in person to this extent), they have to be some of the dumbest people with the least amount of rational though I've ever seen....EVER!

Not gonna lie...I'm starting to look for a worthy Liberal debate opponent in the real world, but my guess is I will not find one.  I don't think they run their mouths that reckless when matched against somebody with facts, superior intelligence (not appearing that takes much), and debating skills that can go as high brow or "trailer park" as they need to.  They'd just assume cower behind worthless rhetoric and avoid any real confrontation.  Maybe if I find them in a "gaggle" where they believe their superior numbers can help.  Is that right? Is it called a "gaggle"?  "Herd"?  "Flock"? "Tribe"?  Whatever.

Your a racist pure and simple. Every time a black person speaks no matter who it is you see hatred. Your post said it all.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Your a racist pure and simple. Every time a black person speaks no matter who it is you see hatred. Your post said it all.

You are the most intelligent man on this forum board.  We are so happy to have you grace our presence every day.  Your insight and knowledge on current political and news events is just really "spot on" in every way.  Ever thought of running for public office?  You could really benefit your community and....our country.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Doorider said:

He turned himself in and was cleared. 

That is cool that he turned himself in.  Its cool that he was cleared.  The way he was smiling and carrying a gun in the public i thought he was just exercising his constitutional rights.  Pretty cool actually when the system works!!

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That is cool that he turned himself in.  Its cool that he was cleared.  The way he was smiling and carrying a gun in the public i thought he was just exercising his constitutional rights.  Pretty cool actually when the system works!!

I'm all for open carry, but that isn't the place to do it. Only a complete moron would go to a large gathering like that strapped with an AR

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm going to guess these guys were once military the way it was carried out.  

Which guys? 

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are the most intelligent man on this forum board.  We are so happy to have you grace our presence every day.  Your insight and knowledge on current political and news events is just really "spot on" in every way.  Ever thought of running for public office?  You could really benefit your community and....our country.

18 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

What is really cool is that they killed the shooter with a robot :good: 

Too bad everyone didnt have a gun. Think about the lives that would have been saved...

“If you had some guns in that club the night that this took place, if you had guns on the other side, you wouldn’t have had the tragedy that you had"

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Too bad everyone didnt have a gun. Think about the lives that would have been saved...

“If you had some guns in that club the night that this took place, if you had guns on the other side, you wouldn’t have had the tragedy that you had"

Is it possible?  You may just be getting more intelligent with every post on here!  Seriously, don't waste all your instinctive insight and superior intellect here...share it with the rest of the world.  We need someone like you making sound leadership decisions right now.  

52 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'm all for open carry, but that isn't the place to do it. Only a complete moron would go to a large gathering like that strapped with an AR

Which guys? 

The shooters.   Just going off how they used elevated triangulated fire and what not.  Lot's of information to come out but that's what the news reports this morning were saying.   Hope not but and anyone could set it up that way but it looks like they knew what they were doing.  

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Which guys? 

Oh ya completely agree on time and place.  But none the less cool the guy was able to open carry as a blackman and not get shot.  Cool he turned himself in and cool law questioned him and cool they found he had nothing to do with it.  Everything concerning the guy pictured work like it should!  

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Oh ya completely agree on time and place.  But none the less cool the guy was able to open carry as a blackman and not get shot.  Cool he turned himself in and cool law questioned him and cool they found he had nothing to do with it.  Everything concerning the guy pictured work like it should!  

Gee, so even if you're black and have a gun, if you don't run, fight back, and just listen to what you're told you don't get shot?  What a concept! 

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You have diluted the meaning of that word to the point it means nothing when you say it.

23 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

They now believe the dead guy was the sole shooter & an Army reservist.  

Yep...Afghan War veteran who was wearing body armor, singing and laughing. The fucked up part is that The Dallas Police Department has been improving with an 83% decrease in excessive force complaints since 2010.