Check your account email address ×

Hazelwood high school. Brutal.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That doesn't fit the narrative though. 

927.png

It’s very odd that no one recalls the spike in violence during the late “60’s to early “70’s. Increases between 150-200%. Attacks on teachers and students was epidemic. Meanwhile the murder rate dropped during 2023 faster than anytime in history. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It’s very odd that no one recalls the spike in violence during the late “60’s to early “70’s. Increases between 150-200%. Attacks on teachers and students was epidemic. Meanwhile the murder rate dropped during 2023 faster than anytime in history. 

The therapy shots were intended to make people docile and controllable …it’s why nobody wants the people who took the shots to donate sperm!!! Weak minded over medicated hypochondria afflicted fools everywhere 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The therapy shots were intended to make people docile and controllable …it’s why nobody wants the people who took the shots to donate sperm!!! Weak minded over medicated hypochondria afflicted fools everywhere 

otb:dunno:

:pc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That doesn't fit the narrative though. 

927.png

What’s the solution to prevent a 15 year old from getting her skull smashed by a black girl? Not everybody can sit on their high horse in bumfuck Dakota…the narrative/truth   is that blacks are violent and they tend to gang up on whites but you and Spincunt spin your stats any way you like.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Interesting. I had two shots and I think about killing people on an almost daily basis. I don’t because I enjoy my freedom. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Interesting. I had two shots and I think about killing people on an almost daily basis. I don’t because I enjoy my freedom. 

That and you would end up being the one taking the dirt nap most likely.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What’s the solution to prevent a 15 year old from getting her skull smashed by a black girl? Not everybody can sit on their high horse in bumfuck Dakota…the narrative/truth   is that blacks are violent and they tend to gang up on whites but you and Spincunt spin your stats any way you like.

I carry a pistol. In fact I just took delivery of an Sig P365 Legion. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

She's 15

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

That and you would end up being the one taking the dirt nap most likely.

There’s always that possibility. Keep an eye on those blacks, jimmy. They’ll sneak up on ya and smash yer noggin like pumpkin. 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You would be good to go duke to duke without pulling the pistol?

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I knew you were a fucking loon.. Jesus.. thanks for confirming.. you should be locked up..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Move to a nicer state. 

So which is it , move to a nicer state? Toughen up? Or carry a pistol like a terrified little pussy in Lilly white nowhere living in a van? 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

and there it is... 

https://youtu.be/4-zeKH2GZ28?si=C8xVJ9sSU85g9iBP

guy I work with from Cali says of the Hispanics... you don't fight one Bean, you fight the entire burrito.  

tough call but over the course of time whites have been pretty murderous... and I'm pretty sure Ghengis Khan wasn't black?

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Not everyone can be as sweet as you. 

Perfect example of hear something see something say something. You should be removed from society. God help whoever you hurt.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They were probably crisis actors. We need Alex Jones' analysis. 

• Haha 1

If there are no consequences.... Bad Behavior  will be an acceptable practice...

Execute a person with Bad Behavior, and society will alter their ways to survive...

Me, went to prep school... shirt, tie & jackets....mess up and your on the outside looking in.... couldn't imagine a different life style.... 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I know you don’t like sub compacts, but the all metal Legion is magnificent. Fits larger hands very well. 

I haven’t seen one up close